• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation- (PG-15)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Name: James "Grass" Grusslte
    Appearance (Pokemon): Turtwig (Why do you need appearance of pokémon.)
    Appearance (Human): Unusual Grey eyes, Purple Backpack, Green Trouser, Orange T-shirt, Grey Jacket, Scruffy Medium Black Hair
    History: You said it in the opening post.
    Personality: Shy, Quiet, Optimistic
    Pokemon You Want To Be: Turtwig
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

MothMask

Blastoise forever
    Years
    There is no sense of time in a sack. You can't see the sun from inside it, and there are no clocks. Skye didn't have a watch, but it would've been useless anyway. The sack had little to no lighting. It'd be even more useless since the watch would've been from a different world, and she hadn't gotten a chance to calibrate a watch to a new time zone. Assuming time worked in the same way here as it had on Earth.

Regardless of the lack of any way to tell time, Skye guessed that she'd probably been in the sack for at least an hour. And that's only after she woke up.

It's a strange feeling, being carried in a sack. Especially one hardly big enough to hold you. The scratchy fabric is hardly visible from the inside, but you're all too aware of it's presence, like walls pressing against you. It's unpleasant, to say the least. Especially so if you happen to be claustrophobic.
    Luckily for Skye, she had nothing against enclosed spaces. Although the constant jostling that inevitably came with being carried in a sack slung over some sadistic freak's shoulder was getting annoying.

<It could be worse,> she thought. <I could be in one of those little Pokemon ball things.>
    She couldn't help but wonder how larger Pokemon could fit in the balls. They were roughly the size of a small apple, much smaller than most Pokemon seemed to be.

Her thoughts were cut short as the sack jolted abruptly. It felt like it was moving up, and for a fraction of a second that felt like an eternity, Skye had the sickening feeling that she was in the air. And then came falling, which was several times worse when you could hardly tell which direction was up. Another downside to being in a sack; your sense of direction is thrown off very badly.

With a loud "thump", Skye hit the ground. She could feel tiny rocks digging into her side, and could hear muffled shouts. It sounded like the freak was yelling at someone. Something about "escaping from the factory" and "broken vent".
    Skye pushed around in the bag, trying to find the opening. After several minutes with no success, she decided that the bag must've been tied shut. There didn't seem to be a way out, and she could hear noises from outside. So she did the only thing that came to mind.

"COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Stan wasn't sure how long they had been crawling through the vent. He had calmed down from earlier, not as much angry anymore as confused, tired, and feeling really sick. His mind was getting cloudy, a few related thoughts ran through his head, "Snake... poisonous... sick?" it slowly connected in his muddled mind, "Poison snake poisoned me" he thought to himself.

It took another minute for his brain to realize that this was a very bad thing, but there was soon a distraction from that thought in the form of a creaking, then a sudden drop of the vent below them. His head smashed against the ground as he tumbled against the ground, oddly enough the pain made his mind clearer. He kept his eyes closed for a moment, "Why couldn't it be Grand Theft Auto or Deadrising, at least I've played those games, it had to be a game I've only heard of" he thought to himself bitterly. He sighed and his train of thought returned to the snakes and the poison.

He got up slowly with pained groan, "I think the snakes were poisonous" he said to nobody in particular. "On a completely related note does anybody else feel sick" he said, after which he fell over, too weak to move anymore.

His thoughts continued on, "God my life sucks; dead parents, dead sister, greedy bastard family minus an uncle who I never saw before my mother's death. And now i'm a two-tailed weasel with a yellow mouse, a Muppet, a purple ball of sentient floating gas. Not to mention I've been poisoned by snakes after escaping from being kidnapped." his mind went over these thoughts for a minute. He gave a small sigh, and pulled his mind away from the dark thoughts and back to what was actually happening.

Stan realized that he was extremely hungry, he spotted a pink strawberry-shaped berry on the ground in front of his face and picked it up, he thought a brief moment before eating it. "If it kills me I don't really care, if it doesn't then i'm not hungry anymore, although i'll probably die anyways from whatever poison those snakes had" he thought. He shrugged indifferently and bit into the berry, it tasted vaguely sweet. "Meh." he said to himself at the flavor, then realized he felt a lot better, even if the flavor wasn't anything special. He took another bite and half the berry was gone, his mind cleared up and he didn't feel sick anymore, although he still felt really tired.

Stan stared at the remaining half of the berry, "Berries act as an antidote to snake poison..." it made absolutely no god-damned sense to him. He shrugged and finished the berry, even if it didn't taste that good he was still hungry and happy to have anything to eat.

He looked around at the others when he was done, he still wasn't sure what exactly the hell was going on, "Does anyone know what the hell is happening, because i'm kinda convinced I've either gone insane or i'm serious f***ed up on shrooms or something." he said, and as an afterthought, "Also my name is Stan, and I really wish I hadn't opened that damned box".

OOC: Damn, even with the edit I think its really short )=

Last edited:
    Back