• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Turquesa (Rm2k3)

What should be the 1st gym leaders type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Pok?mon Turquesa(Rm2k3)

Hey everyone! Since i'm supporting some rm2k(3) games i decided to make my own.

This is Pok?mon Turquesa! This game will have have a totally different approuch than the orignal GB,GBC and GBA games. This is because:

* You cant catch any pokemon(:disappoin) and you lost your pokemon thanks to your rival, who stole them, so....
* You can fight Pokemon on your own!
* This WILL use the RM2k3 battle system.
* You must find a PC to save your game.
* You can get a laptop(to save your game portably if you get enough money(approx. 2000 PokeDollars?)
*Oh yeah, PokeDollars? is the new system of money, and 1 of them is 12 PokeDollars.

This may not be a good idea, but i'll let ya'll decide.

GRACIAS MI AMIGO :knockedou

BIG EDIT: Changed the name to Turquesa cause Salida means "exit" sorry for my bad spanish. Will fix the screen shots and make a small demo today. :disappoin

Last edited:
Years
Sounds Great! But you should use pokemon sprites, those don miguel sprites really don't suit the whole pokemon scene. Nice titlescreen!

Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
Sounds Great! But you should use pokemon sprites, those don miguel sprites really don't suit the whole pokemon scene. Nice titlescreen!

Don Miguel didnt make those sprites.. he just translated RM2k to English.. anyways looks like a good game so far

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
well um, i dont have much of any pokemon stuff for rm2k(3). I'll look for some, but if you could post them here that would be great!

Also, I finished the website for it: http://pokemonsalida.cjb.net(no longer working)

I'm finishing the intro scene so i could do the 1st town and route.
I'll post some more pics up soon too.

Gracias mi amigo.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Erm, Salida means "exit" in spanish. What's the title signify?

And comments?
~Title screen isn't the most colorful I've every seeen, but looks good otherwise
~You may want to consider the font-fix patch
~I can hardly see the last screen

Otherwise, looks great! I like the original ideas!

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
i am going to fix these thing today....

oops! i found one reference that said it meant "sunrise" I shall fix it today too.

EDIT: the game is now offically called "Pokemon Turquesa" Sorry for my very bad spanish..... :laugh:

YET ANOTHER EDIT: I cannot find the patch anywhere. All the links i found were broken or missing. :tired: And also, so people wont get mixed up, could a mod please change the thread name cause it still says "Pokemon Salida". Thanks, er, i mean, gracias.

EDIT(again): I fixed the game and took some pictures. Here ya go!

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Looks good! Some of the graphic things are wierd though, like in the second screen, the tree towards the right has mixed graphics. Otherwise, they look good! And why are you making it Spanishy?

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Darkmage-The reason i'm making it "spanishy" is because its my heritage(did i spell that right?).

Meerkat- You are going to be a new character, so why should i use pokemon charsets for the hero? :)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Alright! That explains a bit. BTW, I take French. C'est une language tres belle! Je ne parle pas le francais tres bien, mais je prends le course francais dans mon ecole.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
oh ok.. i spose your are right.. but it just doesn't look very pokemony... is that even a real word?

well maybe thats the word....

It shall be "pokemony". But you must remember it is in the TECHINAL(spelling?) STAGE and will not be
perfect.

I am working on it now, so a demo may come up soon. I will keep ya'll updated!

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
I have uploaded alpha 3 right now, and i'm working on alpha 4 which will have the race fixed(meerkat will do that part) and i'm going to work on the next town.

Krazy Meerkat is now working on it with me.

EDIT: My website is back up, so you can goto it: http://pokemonturquesa.cjb.net

Last edited:
Back