• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Turquesa (Rm2k3)

What should be the 1st gym leaders type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • Hey meerkat, it seems like you're really getting around! I like being helpful, but there're limits to everything. 3 projects @ once???

When I try to go on your site, the first thing I said was "uh oh" because I got an error saying "Stock Overflow at Line 0." When I clicked "Enter," I got another error that said, "Could not open [your site address, ftp://whatever]. Make sure the file name and path is correct." or something like that.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • Are you using Internet Explorer? I bet you are. My FTP doesn't seem to work with IE..... hmmm..... i'll make a html version of the site. It wont take too long. I will change the "Enter" to "Enter FTP" and another link "Enter HTML"

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    seems like a cool game from the screens what rpgmaker u using 2k r 2k3<<<i like it much better

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Alright! That explains a bit. BTW, I take French. C'est une language tres belle! Je ne parle pas le francais tres bien, mais je prends le course francais dans mon ecole.

Heh I speak portuguese :) Maybe I should make a Pokemon Game in Portuguese ;) GO PORTUGAL

Years
  • I take french too! C'est une language tres belle! Je ne parle pas le francais tres bien, mais je prends le course francais dans mon ecole.

Neo

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Hi, I'm a friend of Darkmage. Just stopping in to say hi.

And when do you expect an HTML version of your site? I use IE too!

Back