• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twilight

Years
    Thanks for your support guys :)
    I'm hoping that the selection screen will be finished later, depends if i have enough time to finish it.

Years
    Anyways...... The game is greattt!!(Maybe its cos i can't insert the touch screen features ^-^) Anyways keep developing the game it's getting more and more intresting. can't wait for at least a beta.

Years
    Well one of my mappers has left the team, so i'm taking up that position myself.
    I have 2 other projects going, (Non-Pokemon) so i alternate between all three, work on scripting for Twilight will start soon.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    CNG, sincee Planet Dev Was being an kinda moody, I decided to ask you on here, what the story was gonna be about?You an awesome scripter,like Dew is an awesome tiler, but it cant go great without a story.What is your story?

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Its been a while sense you updated,
    Can we get some more info :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    haha dude i just realized your hero/heroine's names are Sol and Luna, while mine are Solomon and Lunara.

good thing they arent exactly the same or we might have to fight about this D:< lmao jk.

i like your screens so far. good luck on the game :D

Years
    cool loooks good CAnt wait

Its been a while sense you updated,
    Can we get some more info :3

Progress has been a little slow because i'm improving my scripting skills with scripts like this:

Spoiler:

I'm currently working on all the other menus like items etc before i finish some of the other scripts for twilight.

Working on normal RPG scripts comes first mostly because it's what i do most.
    My team however are working along and we have quite a few maps done now, i'll get a screenie for you guys tommorow :)

haha dude i just realized your hero/heroine's names are Sol and Luna, while mine are Solomon and Lunara.

good thing they arent exactly the same or we might have to fight about this D:< lmao jk.

i like your screens so far. good luck on the game :D

Heh thanks, i can't remember who thought up the names for the characters but i think we agreed it didnt really matter what the names were as people name them themselves anyway.

Back