• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Type Combos you want to see?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm loving the fact we now have a Dragon/Electric in Zekrom, and I agree with some of the first posts, Zoroark could well be a Dark/Fighting type. I think a more aggressive Steel/Psychic type might be interesting, plus they need some more interesting Poison combinations, like Poison/Electric or Steel/Poison. I'd also quite like to a see a Dragon/Fighting :L.

Zoroark is just Dark...no subtype whatsoever...

I just want atleast one of every combination possible not including legends or one of Pokemon...

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i would like to see more single types. they got outta hand in 4th gen, the starters had unecessary 2nd types.

and to the guy who said he wanted a grass/fire chilli pepper look what i found lol

Pokemon Type Combos you want to see?

Last edited:

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    For all of you saying Fire/Dragon i read on serebii that the white legendary was dragon/fire and black was electric/dragon.

Years
  • How about a Ghost/Steel? That would make a great wall. It would resist Dragon+Fighting combo.

Also:
    -Grass/Dragon
    -Grass/Steel (curves 4 of 5 grass weaknesses)
    -Dragon/Ice
    -Psychic/Dark (mewtwo comes to mind)
    -Dark/Fight
    -Ice/Electric

Back