• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon U

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Wow its been awfully quiet lately, but hey its alright, i have been busy with other things and hopefully plan to get the ball rolling again by posting the beginning of Gen 2. So whats on u guys mind?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Wow its been awfully quiet lately, but hey its alright, i have been busy with other things and hopefully plan to get the ball rolling again by posting the beginning of Gen 2. So whats on u guys mind?

Well i know today i have my birthday (yay me) so i can't look at naything, but i'm thinking about editing in a suggestio or 2 for gen 2 megas.

DJTiki

Years
  • Well its been a good while since ANYTHING happened on the thread. Well idk what happened to Fading Tree, but i will not abondon the project. So therefore to make sure things dont die, here is the beginning of Gen2 sorry for the wait...https://docs.google.com/document/d/...5TvaEDH59eBlR6deUxrqsPE/edit?usp=docslist_api

Update: Im planning on finishing the project. I do not have all the resources to the rest of it. So in order to do so, im just going to constantly make new docs, sooner or later, this will be finished, albeit without pics. At least Gen 2 will be done, and hopefully i can get the community more involved with it. Any help is appeciated, just know its not dead yet.

Last edited:

DJTiki

Years
  • And with that, more of Generation 2 of Pokemon U, is finshied. The only problem is that it has no pics. So sprites are put of the question. I will be very thankful for anyone who would be generous enough to add them in for me, just tell me, and ill give you permission to edit the docs, so here you go: :)

Pokemon U #210- #231

Oh and BTW, with all this OR/AS hype, I cant wait to crack down on Gen 3

Last edited:
    Back