• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Underground Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This looks like a great hack, mostly because of the professional look. The screenies are great, they show that you put a lot of work into it.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    This looks like a great hack, mostly because of the professional look. The screenies are great, they show that you put a lot of work into it.

Thanks mate! You get a rep for that, happy hacking...

-hockeypanda32

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Is that going to be the final version of your room? Because if they're in a dorm, wouldn't it make sense to have a computer? It wouldn't even have to do anything important to the game, just make it a sign and say something like remember to finish your homework or something.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Is that going to be the final version of your room? Because if they're in a dorm, wouldn't it make sense to have a computer? It wouldn't even have to do anything important to the game, just make it a sign and say something like remember to finish your homework or something.

No its not final, its just testing scripts as of mow

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Lugia and Ho-Oh

I noticed that Lugia and Ho-Oh are in the banner but I didn't see them mentioned in the story outline. Are the going to be a part of the hack?

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I noticed that Lugia and Ho-Oh are in the banner but I didn't see them mentioned in the story outline. Are the going to be a part of the hack?

Yes they will on islands 10 and 11 off of kanto.... Oops I said to much... ;)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    New Images

2.png
    3.png
    4.png

5.png
    6.png
    7.png

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Wow the scripts look good and the sprites too. do you have a heroine?? or only a hero a rival and a prof ??

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hey guys.. The beta is gonna be released soon.. so keep watching this XD

As for the heroine.. it's still tentative..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back