• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Underground Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Cool...
    It has gone very far since you started.

Yes it has, Updates with new sprite this week I hope, new inserter for the hack = Darthatron sorry Mew_ryn!

Bad News

Before I share the bad news I have succesfully backed up the rom and everything, just a delay due to these problems.

Log of Events

Computer turned on and popup show, my desktop is no there, it says spyware found scan here, so I do, results...

76 cases of spyware at high alert

5 = critical

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm back from my vacation. I still need some work for my trainer battle music. Other than that, did a sprite for a trainer or something.
    Link: img209.imageshack.us/img209/89/trainer1eq2.png

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Theres nothing I can say but..

Wow, This is very nice I totally like it, I think this might end up pretty populaur
    then again very nice ^_^

Good Luck with the Work, Keep It Workin', I ain't Jokin'

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Hi everyone, I'm back from my vacation. I still need some work for my trainer battle music. Other than that, did a sprite for a trainer or something.
    Link: img209.imageshack.us/img209/89/trainer1eq2.png

Ello, glad to see you are back!!

Theres nothing I can say but..

Wow, This is very nice I totally like it, I think this might end up pretty populaur
    then again very nice ^_^

Good Luck with the Work, Keep It Workin', I ain't Jokin'

Thanks tons :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back