• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Mhmm... I'm kinda new to this forum but I've played your game. Its a pretty cool game. Well done. I really enjoyed playing it... I just want to mention just 1 thing that really annoyed me.

When you are like at the 4th or 5th gym, your pokemon are around level 40-50. But, the wild pokemon are still like level 20 and also, they are often stuff like Budew, Cherim, Caterpie, Poochyena etc. etc.

I think wild levels should be improved further in the game...So one does not have to grind 3 hours to get a pokemon up to the level of their own pokemon... Also there should be a good pokemon in the wild now and then...

The level curve in the game is kinda high, so its annoying if you need to grind 4 hours to get your pokemon to trainer pokemon levels...

I tried doing a nuzlocke in this game, but when I was at the 3rd gym, my Fraxure was level 52, and I didn't have any other pokemon... So it was starting to look like a solo run, and because the wild pokemon were lvl 20 I didn't feel like catching new ones...

But other than that, the story and the maps are both amazing, great work.

*Edit - I never had problems with the 3rd gym btw :P I spammed 2x dragon dance with Fraxure and then solo it... I did that with everything LOL.

Do not use cheat code, just keep up pressing "A" by the edge of the pond in the depth of the cave. You'll easily find it.

Thanks for your comments. Firstly, glad to hear that you like the story, secondly, I know the grammar mistakes are there, you're not the first one who point it out, but I just can't find all of these words out and fix them, so this problem is not easy to solve for me. About the third gym, it seems that I always make the third gym so difficult. I may need to do something if possible.

The Pokemon which can only evolve in certain areas in official games can evolve anywhere you'd like. Only a kind of special Eevee called Eevee-s can evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon by Leaf Stone/Moon Stone in this hack. All the Pokemon you mentioned are in this hack, this hack contains some of the Pokemon from gen 1 to gen 6. In this hack, I think the starter is good enough, by the way, you can get the starters from gen1 to gen 3 as the gifts in different towns, and mega evolved Pokemon are also powerful, I think. You can mega evolve about 11 kinds of Pokemon in this hack.

Yes, this hack has physical/special split.

thanks for noticing my comment for this hack. i hope someday grammar mistakes cn be fixed! more power to the pvf team

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Mhmm... I'm kinda new to this forum but I've played your game. Its a pretty cool game. Well done. I really enjoyed playing it... I just want to mention just 1 thing that really annoyed me.

When you are like at the 4th or 5th gym, your pokemon are around level 40-50. But, the wild pokemon are still like level 20 and also, they are often stuff like Budew, Cherim, Caterpie, Poochyena etc. etc.

I think wild levels should be improved further in the game...So one does not have to grind 3 hours to get a pokemon up to the level of their own pokemon... Also there should be a good pokemon in the wild now and then...

The level curve in the game is kinda high, so its annoying if you need to grind 4 hours to get your pokemon to trainer pokemon levels...

I tried doing a nuzlocke in this game, but when I was at the 3rd gym, my Fraxure was level 52, and I didn't have any other pokemon... So it was starting to look like a solo run, and because the wild pokemon were lvl 20 I didn't feel like catching new ones...

But other than that, the story and the maps are both amazing, great work.

*Edit - I never had problems with the 3rd gym btw :P I spammed 2x dragon dance with Fraxure and then solo it... I did that with everything LOL.

Thanks for liking this hack. This hack used to be very easy before, after I adjusted the level of trainers, I didn't adjust the level of the wild Pokemon, that's why the wild Pokemon are still weak. By the way, I adjusted the base stats of the starters so they are stronger than how they are in the official games. Thanks a lot for your comment.

thanks for noticing my comment for this hack. i hope someday grammar mistakes cn be fixed! more power to the pvf team

Thanks, I also wish that I can get a chance to fix the grammar mistakes.

I'm hearing a confirmation sound but no text box, no item get.Maybe look into it?

Maybe, but you must make sure you've challenged the Central Area and Challenging Bridge, or the sword will not be found there.

UndeadShawn

The Undead
    Years
  • Well now...I just feel silly. I haven't completed all of the central area. Thank you. I'm in your debt. I had everything completed EXCEPT Central Area. I'll get right on it. Thanks again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Hey im new to this forum stuff. btw great game, and i was just wondering where could i go to resurrect the fossils i found? and sorry if its been asked before

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    hi man i really like this hack...this hack is insanely AWESOME!...i currently have 7 badges and still wondering where can i get a larvitar pokemon...i really love that pokemon and i wish i could have that...btw, what do i need to evolve my pokemon into a mega pokemon?...is the only way in evolving is the one where you use the item given in volcano town? or is there an item particularlly a stone?...and how many mega pokemon is allowed to be in my team?...

Years
  • Thanks for liking this hack. This hack used to be very easy before, after I adjusted the level of trainers, I didn't adjust the level of the wild Pokemon, that's why the wild Pokemon are still weak. By the way, I adjusted the base stats of the starters so they are stronger than how they are in the official games. Thanks a lot for your comment.

Will you change the levels in the future ;O

Also, Larvitar can be found in Stardust Fountain, you can go there by jumping into a hole to the south of Redwood City.
    I think you need Cut.

Btw, Idk if anyone has already said this but:

When you fight the Kyurem-White : You can just run from it by clicking 'run'...
    And everything goes on like you have defeaten it....

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Well now...I just feel silly. I haven't completed all of the central area. Thank you. I'm in your debt. I had everything completed EXCEPT Central Area. I'll get right on it. Thanks again.

You're welcome. I just wanted to make the Silver Sword event more difficult to achieve. So it's not strange that you can't find the Silver Sword, so it's okay. At least you finally find out what you missed.

Hey im new to this forum stuff. btw great game, and i was just wondering where could i go to resurrect the fossils i found? and sorry if its been asked before

You can do this in Idea Co. , it's in Marble City.

hi man i really like this hack...this hack is insanely AWESOME!...i currently have 7 badges and still wondering where can i get a larvitar pokemon...i really love that pokemon and i wish i could have that...btw, what do i need to evolve my pokemon into a mega pokemon?...is the only way in evolving is the one where you use the item given in volcano town? or is there an item particularlly a stone?...and how many mega pokemon is allowed to be in my team?...

Yes, taking the stone in Volcano Town is the only way for mega evolution. Because I want to do make sure there'll only be one mega Pokemon in the team. After all, they're too powerful. But once you canceled the mega form of the mega Pokemon you have, you can go there for another stone for your next mega Pokemon. So, only one mega Pokemon is allowed in your team if you don't use the day-care error.

Will you change the levels in the future ;O

Also, Larvitar can be found in Stardust Fountain, you can go there by jumping into a hole to the south of Redwood City.
    I think you need Cut.

Btw, Idk if anyone has already said this but:

When you fight the Kyurem-White : You can just run from it by clicking 'run'...
    And everything goes on like you have defeaten it....

Maybe I'll change the levels of the Pokemon when I'm free, but I'm quite busy recently. By the way, as for the Kyurem error, I know it exists, but I just don't have enough time to fix it. Thanks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I love your hack! If someone could help me update it I'd love them forever, please. So how do I update to 2.35 without losing my file? I play on iphone with gba4ios btw so yeah, I have no idea how to update it

Years
  • I love your hack! If someone could help me update it I'd love them forever, please. So how do I update to 2.35 without losing my file? I play on iphone with gba4ios btw so yeah, I have no idea how to update it

I think you should connect your iPhone to your PC and use itunes to get your save file from the gba4ios folder or something then download the update and patch it to another clean Emerald ROM. Go ask Acijum8911 cuz he's the one who told me about all these things {XD}

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Overall I'd have to give the hack a 9/10. Good gameplay and graphics. Good story line, pretty much everything about the game is good except for the fact that there are so many grammar errors. I know those are hard to fix but there not a huge deal. The other grief I have is that a sign doesn't pop up when entering a new route or town

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Overall I'd have to give the hack a 9/10. Good gameplay and graphics. Good story line, pretty much everything about the game is good except for the fact that there are so many grammar errors. I know those are hard to fix but there not a huge deal. The other grief I have is that a sign doesn't pop up when entering a new route or town

Thanks for your comment, I know that the grammar errors are there, I wanted to fix them but I don't know how to start. As for the sign of the towns, it didn't pop up because I put some scripts in the map or just near the place where a map is connected to another map, so I may not be able to fix it. Anyway, thanks so much.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Ahh okay, well good job anyhow, also what lvl does haunter evolve since there's no trade evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Ahh okay, well good job anyhow, also what lvl does haunter evolve since there's no trade evolutions?

Haunter evolves at Lv50, all the Pokemon which evolve by trade can evolve without trading in this hack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2015
    Wow, this is an amazing hack, I like it better than Pokemon Resolute. This is a great hack, well except for the grammar, but i like it never less. This is amazing. Victini is beast already and now he/she is a mascot for a rom hack! That is BEYOND beast! Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    I have a few questions, and comments ! Fire off, this hack is amazing. But you should rename the version from "Beta" to something else if it's actually completed. Came across it a month ago and passed it off because I saw "beta". And I was shocked to see 6th gens o.o I wasn't expecting it, but ran into that electric normal guy and was like "OMG"!!
    But the questions ! How does mega evolving work on here? And where is Skrelp? o.o That's the poison dragon dude right? And last, how do you evolve special trade pokemon, like Phantrump, or Graveler or Electabuzz? Is there a listing of all the evolves?

Back