• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON VORTEX VERSION! --NOW RECRUITING!--

Evil team Costume design and Region name

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    I would love to be part of this. I am looking to start my first Rom hack but I need more experience. I am an expert pokemon sprite designer, meaning, I can do most sprites in the game including trainers, pkmn, tiles, etc. Could I please be part of this? do I need to send some qualification sprites? Let me know!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    Hey! I am trying to create my own rom hack too but I think it would be better to start on another one before I try mine. So here is my application.

Name: Bricex17 (or Brice or X)
    Timezone: EST (like in Virginia, New York, Florida)
    Position: Spriter
    Level of Position: I've been spriting for over 2 years now, and I have been called a master by about 8 people.
    Proof: I don't know how to add photos in a message. Could I email them too you?
    Ways of Contact:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Kik: Bricex17
    Phone: I have no phone
    Fav. Color: I really like the forest green color.

If there is anything you wish to see or know regarding my experience, position, or anything in general, feel free to shoot me a personal message on the forum or by email.

Thank You!
    -Bricex17

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Welcome to the team brice! if you would like to send me screens of what you can do
    send them to this email
    [email protected] And hope you enjoy making this game!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    Hey! I am trying to create my own rom hack too but I think it would be better to start on another one before I try mine. So here is my application.

Name: Bricex17 (or Brice or X)
    Timezone: EST (like in Virginia, New York, Florida)
    Position: Spriter
    Level of Position: I've been spriting for over 2 years now, and I have been called a master by about 8 people.
    Proof: I don't know how to add photos in a message. Could I email them too you?
    Ways of Contact:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Kik: Bricex17
    Phone: I have no phone
    Fav. Color: I really like the forest green color.

If there is anything you wish to see or know regarding my experience, position, or anything in general, feel free to shoot me a personal message on the forum or by email.

Thank You!
    -Bricex17

Sorry i didnt see that i was on the team

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
    Years
  • We have a lot of members now. What time should the discussion be? today or tomorrow? We need to figure out who is doing what

Omonox

Years
  • Skype chat at 4PM Eastern Time. Hoping that the new members will be able to chat. Hopefully everybody can chat. Here's what we need to talk about.
    -Mapping
    -Who makes each sprite
    -Names of characters
    -More about Plot
    -When we can edit the hack
    -Titlescreen

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Hello my fellow comrades, I would like to do some scripts for you but thère might be one problem. I am still quite new to scripting and as of now I can just do basic stuff, but I would lôve to learn with you and scripting is my passion...hope that you are ok with that

Omonox

Years
  • On my own hack I was experimenting title screens and I know how to insert them now. At least the Pokemon in firered at least. I think I might be able to help out with the title screen.

Gem!ni

The Next Computer Generation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Hello VerdeWare looks like you haven't responded in awhile to anyone...Any way Im applying for everything, Verde, you know me. So you don't need proof since you have already seen it. But Yep glad to know your making our hack finally XD thanks verde

Gemini

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Hi Ixmol sorry I have been gone for awhile so I havent seen people posting here XD anyway welcome to the team as mini scripter! AND GEMINI!!!!!!!!!! YES I WONDERED WHEN YOU WERE GONNA MAKE AN ACCOUNT!! GEMINI YOUR THE BEST!

JSJ

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    I could try the Title Screen Inserting but i did this a long Time ago and i don't know if i can do that.

tayub121

Inventor
    Years
  • Name you wish to be called: Tayub121
    Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
    Position: Spriter/Title Screen Maker
    How good you are at position: Fairly good at both
    Proof (Would be nice but not needed):
    Currently helping with GEN VI PSR
    View attachment 71687
    (Still working on Honedge)
    View attachment 71688
    Way to contact you: DM/ I can give you other information later if you need it
    Favorite color: Red

Last edited:

Gem!ni

The Next Computer Generation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Lol I wanna say verde died, XD he has been on a adventure in programming and has been gone from social media services for awhile I can't recruit members I don;'t believe so JSJ and Tayub121 Im not sure if he will allow you on the team. @pokepokemon9 Yes that is what the mapper means is to map the in game maps. And @aajoxx Thanks for the support ^^ it means a lot and we are all working really hard on it.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • Confused... you desperately need a scripter yet you have four people listed as a scripter?

Back