• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon vs. Pokemon Poll #4 - Bellossom Vs Vileplume

Bellossom or Vileplume?

• Bellossom

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Vileplume

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
  • I never use either on my team and never will, but Bellossom is my favorite between the two. Generally speaking, I don't like poison types. Which automatically means I dislike Vileplume. Vileplume's better Sp. Atk is good, but other than that, it has nothing going for it in my opinion. Bellossom looks better, isn't a poison type, and dances or whatever. I always liked the way Bellossom looked, so, it would be my favorite between the two.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • No love for Vileplume :(
    I prefer Vileplume as opposed to Belossom. I remember using a Belossom in Rijon Adventures and getting raped by Sludge Bomb in the Grass gym. Vileplume looks cooler too imo. Also I like weird Pokemon better than the cutsie ones.

Years
  • I like Bellossom but Vileplume looks incredibly stronger the bellossom not to mention it has an extra type just epic!! also bellossom seems to be winning this but all i say is its a vs not a beauty contest ;)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • This is so hard to choose for me... I love them both so much. Bellossom is WAY better shiny, but Vileplume is better at battling. I will vote Vilplume only because I have used it in game more and it served me well. If this were a battle of the shinies Bellossom would win it though.

Samari45

Rookie Monotyper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I went with Vileplume because I can't help but stick with the first generation. I suggest doing a poll between Dragonite and Salamence.

Back