• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hhmmm, well lets see it first.....I dunno though......

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    MysticTrunks said:
    How about every time you buy 10 ultra balls you get a master ball XP?
    .........no......................XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Naa, I think the most im gonna do is put it in the shop for like 999999999 money so can we choose a different subject now? XD

And no, nothing new right now ^_^

~Newten5

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    this hack looks good, But is anyone going to be able to figure out the editing of the dex? I think it would be easy to make you get the national dex if you can change what version you receive from birch.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thats something I need to figure out too.....I have an idea how to make him give it to you, if it works I will let you know ^_^ And thanks SailorCosmos, I like them too :P

~Newten5

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    rukario and shadow lugia

here is the pics for both of tem iincase you canged your mind. Dont STEAL ASK me first.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well I will keep it in mind but I don't think Ill do it....the rukario sprite looks VERY good though.
    Im right in the middle of making a banner right now, ill post it when its finished.

Edit- OK, I finished the banner, its not the best thing I have ever made but it will do for now. Feel free to put it in your sig aslong as you put something like: "Pokemon Warps by Newten5" next to it ^_^
    Pokemon Warps

Hope you like it :P

~Newten5

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I have updated the first post a little bit. You may or may not notice ^_^ Have a lookie if you want :P

~Newten5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back