• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    OK, Nurse Joy is finished, she kinda looks out of place right now but thats only because nearly everyone else is R/S style so it will look great when they are all in FR/LG style ^_^
    Pokemon Warps

Like it? :P

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    FWEEEE now the mart girl has a matching uniform XD
    Pokemon Warps

OK....maybe I need to stop posting about overworlds XD I better do a city before someone shoots me ^_^

~Newten5

lexman911_911

pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 29, 2006
    Wow this hack looks good i think you shold add Rukario to it. If you you want a good frontpic and backpic just ask me

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    FWEEEE now the mart girl has a matching uniform XD
    Pokemon Warps

OK....maybe I need to stop posting about overworlds XD I better do a city before someone shoots me ^_^

~Newten5

That's cool. But can you make the prices a little cheaper, like pokeballs cost $10 bucks. I don't like to waste that much money.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Naa, I don't think I want to change any prices..... But I might put the master ball in shops for a HIGH price XD (seriosly high but its better than only getting one in the game) :P
    I have decided Im going to leave pettleburg more or less the same as it is. But Im definetly changing the next city.....now, what city should a change it too? Brocks? hmm......

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lexman911_911 said:
    do you want rukario or not
    No thanks ^_^ No point anyway, I don't know what moves he can do, his stats or what kind of sound he makes :P But thanks for offering :)

~Newten5

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    No, it can only go one less than that. :P Well, this hack looks promising. Never expected a hack with FR/LG style Hoenn characters! If you ever need some new pokemon, I can make a bunch. Keep up the great work! :classic:

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks Nintendo Freak ^_^ Anyone have anything to say? I dunno what to do right now.....

~Newten5

Years
    Newten5 said:
    But I might put the master ball in shops for a HIGH price XD (seriosly high but its better than only getting one in the game) :P

~Newten5
    or you could make a traveling salesman for the masterball
    or you could make a quiz for the master ball

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Naa, I don't want Rukario thanks ^_^ Sorry

~Newten5

Status
    Not open for further replies.