• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White Unpaused

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Okay everyone I copied this from my last topic but it has been paused except today I am now unpausing it and I am going to work as hard as I can to get this list all crossed out and too fix all the bugs so expect an updates every week.

*NEW SCREEN*
Attack.PNG
Shadexes%20Eye.PNG

You know I forgot to put the Shadexes Eye level up, this level will be very long but it will be fun, lots of mazes, mini games, and a lot of parts were you will find more stuff out.

1.Have the CBS, made by me not the Pokemon Community
2.Got rid of those evil bugs
3.NO lags
4.A great storyline
5.No more of the "4 direction movement"
6.6vs6 pokemon matches.
7.Jumping Stystem(might get rid of)
8.a stealing system for Aqua mode

Story:

(Before the game begins)In the year 1212, two new Poke-gods were born. One of the Poke-gods was called Whitex, the kind pokemon, and the other poke-god was Shadex the evil pokemon. Years and years started passing, the poke-gods started to fade away into a stone forever, until one of them were awake.

Hero Mode, 2,000 years later:
It is now time for you to recieve your first pokemon, as you are getting ready you fear a cry from help from you Professer. When you get outside Team Aqua is bullying him around until he gives him a certain item, but he still defends. When your proffeser sees you he tells you to go get his bag and do a double battle. While battling him a specail force appears and all of there pokemon flee away.

Aqua Mode, 2,000 years later:
After training in the ACA(Aqua Comunity Army) you are now ready to learn the evil plans from Aqua, when you get into the lab, there professer tells you what was going on. The professer says that there is a legend of a Poke-god, that was prisoned for its evilness, its name was Shadex, if you ever set it free you can take over the world, and maybe the galaxy, but there is still research being done.

Features:

1.Car System
2.Bank Sytem
3.CMS
4.CNS
5.CBS
6.Helicopter system
7.All the systems you can think of.

Screens:

Car%20system.PNG

Car%20scene.PNG

A part were later on you jump a car.

RunninginAquaTower.png

Aqua Tower, while running

OpenTitle.png

openning title

Shoping.png

Shopping

NewBitmapImage2.png

Openning Battle(ALL OF MINE)

Naming.jpg

CNS

I will be posting more news later on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Its Looks Good!I'd love all your screens!
Good Luck In your project !

Thanks Matt;)

Years
I'm amazed at some of your work, Mena. I know that battle system is yours and I respect you for doing it yourself. You were telling me about your 8-directional movement sys and I'm glad to see you got all the bugs ironed out :)
Those screens really attracted my attention and I would much like to see your car system.. I was having trouble with one I was doing..

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice. I'm glad to hear from you again, Mena!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
glad to see your back working on this. Its lookin' awesome. I aint just saying that. I love the idea of your systems (the car system and so on). Good job.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Yay PW is back. Nice screens I like the idea of the car system.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Shadexes%20Eye.PNG

You know I forgot to put the Shadexes Eye level, this level will be very long but it will be fun, lots of mazes, mini games, and a lot of parts were you will find more stuff out.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I like your graphics :D. The trees and grass and other stuff are cool :D. Also nice new screen.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Thats why I really love photo shop cs, anyways I fixed a lot of bugs in the cbs and I'm probly almost done with it but right after that I have to put in all the abilities and then finish the Pokemon menu and the the computer and the the bag system...

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
It is all in rm2k3, I was going to try to redo it in rmxp but I have made it this far so I'm not.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
cool, I like the RM2K(3) series beter than RMXP, I don't like the grafics in XP. So I don't get why people are using Xp anyway, (almost) everything can be done with RM2k :P.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
What's not to like about the graphics in RMXP? You can use the same graphics in rm2k3 in RMXP as well.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Well, I hate that the text box is so far up. Also it is made to be used on 1280 x 960 and my monitor can't handel that, everything is so small then:P(have one of those old monitors).

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
You can change the X and Y co ordinates of the window box.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, that's reasonable. You should give RMXP a shot though. Let's get back on topic now.

Back