• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White Unpaused

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Usohachii_Pot said:
For a while now.

You know what never mind I would be breaking a few rules but I will say this I do not care about the title, I don't even think it is a big deal, you know if you search on google and look for other pokemon whites you will find lots so what are you going to do e-mail all those people and start to say "I was here last to name mine Pokemon White so you need to change yours to Pokemon Light Purple Redish"? I think what you are saying to lock a topic just because of a title of a name that has nothing bad in it is just stupid. Pheniox this is Part of a reason why.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Let that be the end of this. The name and the thread stands and I don't want any more discussion about it. This thread is for talking about Mena's game.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Well not money but tickets and you can trade you tickets in to buy more arcades or more cloths or something like that oh and also I'm going to also rename pacman to like pokeman cause I'm going to make it more pokemonish. I won't be here tomarrow the whole week for my school trip to D.C. so bye!

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Hey everyone I'm back! Okay here is the deal right now I'm going to use the current graphics for right now but I will have everything programmed and ready for Demo 1 remake, I could try to have it all done by May 20th-30th. Well got to go now bye!

Back