• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    Hey man the graphics of this hack are really looking good. Especially your OW sprites. Do you sprite them urself?

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Hey man the graphics of this hack are really looking good. Especially your OW sprites. Do you sprite them urself?
    Yes he do, look at the first post:
    Ok guys, hello i am new to rom hacking and this is my first project. No its not a black and white demake but it does feature reshiram and zekrom as the main legendaries. Also the overworlds are made completely by me and are exclusive to this hack only! so NO stealing!!!!!!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The new screeens are goood :D
    And the tiles rock !
    I cant wait to play

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
    Years
  • ahhh my friend, i completely forgot to give them to you, but yes i do, Sorry i've been so destracted with my hack, you see i'm re scripting everything as i have learnt how to make more complicated scripts and maps, and i am also inputting most of my own tiles, so hopefully this shall all be ready for the big release after new years, sorry i'm ravelling on here anyways heres the stuff i would like inserted as title screens...

Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ehm, sorry if this is too complicated but please try and do your best...

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    You did an excellent job on the title pages
    How much of the 5th generation pokemon are being used?

-PARADOX-

Years
  • UPDATE 2/3

Ok guys this is the 2nd of 3 updates before the alpha release. The last update should feature mainly the new graphics like titlescreens etc inserted and the last few scripts. If you have any ideas for events please let me know and i'd be happy to give credit...

PROGRESS FOR ALPHA
    maps: 100%
    scripts: 75%
    overworlds: 100%
    graphics: 40%

Oh and im using about 20-30 UNOVA pokemon and about 20 Sinnoh Pokemon. Please can someone give me some sidequest ideas, as all the scripts so far are mainly for just the main quest...

SCREENS, enyoy!
    Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Will reshiram and zekrom be featured in the game. Also looks good so far.

-PARADOX-

Years
  • Yes they will be, people seem to not get this for some reason as i seem to be getting allot of pm's about this, but this game will is not one game, it is 2 seperate games, and they will both have aesthetic differences, with 2 different evil organisations, the games might come together in a trilogy but that is undecided.

Anyway main point guys this is 2 seperate games with their own unique differences...

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • sorry i thaught you ment make them not insert them :/ on the description it says make the title screens not insert them sorry..

Attachments

• Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...
      black yang.png
      11.5 KB · Views: 33
    • Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...
      whitye yin.png
      17.7 KB · Views: 27

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    sorry i thaught you ment make them not insert them :/ on the description it says make the title screens not insert them sorry..
    Those look pretty good inserting them should be easy.

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Just a small question:
    Will Reshiram be the Pokemon for White Yin or Black yang, and same for Zekrom, which ones will be featuring which game?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I'm liking the looks of this. Good tiles, Good maps, Amazing titlescreen, and the overworlds are quite nice too. Good luck, and I hope to see more updates :)

-PARADOX-

Years
  • thankyou for all your support guys.
    Reshiram will feature in White Yin
    Zekrom will feature in Black yang

also all 3 Unova starters are available in these games...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    i dont like to say it but you have made a lot of gramatical errors in the screenies:
    Example:1.) 6th screenie: really? well lets battle!
    Correction:Really? Well let's battle!
    2.) 7th screenie: Oh!!!!wait i almost forgot!!!
    you'll need this....
    Correction: Oh!Wait...I almost forgot!
    You'll need this...
    3.) 9th screenie: You need to put a fullstop after 'closed'

tell me if you want more grammer checking!

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Currently inserting the title screens, white yin is done but black yang i'm still working on.

-PARADOX-

Years
  • Thankyou ultima1 I'm very excited bout these title screens...
    UPDATE: today guys I have no screens but this is the 3/3 update so the next time I update it will be with the release....
    1) there Is a new feature of time travel within the game and this will allow for some sidequests to be put in the game.( there is 1 time travel event in the 1st alpha.)
    2) there are currently 10 Unova and 6 sinnoh Pokemon inserted within the game.
    3) a special egg can be found that will give you a legendary pokemon. This pokemon unlocks a further event within the game...
    4) there will be all 3 Unova starters available through events.
    5) your initial starter has changed to a Riolu.

That's all I have guys, there is no official release date but expect a release in early January.

-PARADOX-

Years
  • Thankyou ultima1 I'm very excited bout these title screens...
    UPDATE: today guys I have no screens but this is the 3/3 update so the next time I update it will be with the release....
    1) there Is a new feature of time travel within the game and this will allow for some sidequests to be put in the game.( there is 1 time travel event in the 1st alpha.)
    2) there are currently 10 Unova and 6 sinnoh Pokemon inserted within the game.
    3) a special egg can be found that will give you a legendary pokemon. This pokemon unlocks a further event within the game...
    4) there will be all 3 Unova starters available through events.
    5) your initial starter has changed to a Riolu.

That's all I have guys, there is no official release date but expect a release in early January.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back