• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White Yin & Black Yang versions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PARADOX-

Overworld Spriter :)
Years
No this hack is not dead! I have just forgotten to change the prigresss thingy but it's well under way just remapping a few things and it should be ready soon!

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2011
My computer got a huge virus and erased all of my work, and that's why I haven't been on in a while, I'd recommend to get someone else to do the title screens. Sorry :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2011
if you are willing to be patient i will be a scripter.... it will take some learning first do you mind?

Most_W4nted

~Mada Mada Dane~
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Wow this looks awesome!
I love the tiles.
I love the story.
I love the OWs.
=D

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
That stinks everyone has compy problems. Couldn't you just not insert the new title screen and just release the 1st Beta?
Maybe he want to drags a few more months then it will be released.

Do you know BvO(warcraft map). At first, BvO also claimed they have school works need to do, then later they claimed computer got virus whole project deleted.
BvO's fans waited a total of 1 and half years(v2.08 to v2.09) if I am not wrong and now the forum is gone nothing is done.
I wonder why they love to made up such excuses as school works or viruses and why not just announce the project was closed or whatever.

*No offence to Ultima1 just feel that I have the same case as BvO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back