• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I also can't wait for Demo 2 too, even though I am the creator I got my self so excited on how much I have planned out but you guys I have some bad news, my stupid teachers are keep on giving me homework and in my 4th hour I didn't to some of the crap and I now have an D, man I hate it, so now I have to pull my grade up cause I didn't know how big the stupid project was going to be that big.(man wheres a sawdumb who sayin when you need him to blow up school?) Well I'll try to update more and remember my first demo how I ended it? Well theres going to be a kidnapp right at night time and then you find a note from Team Aqua, yea if thats what you guys were wondering well I better go do some crappy homework byez!

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I couldn't play your other demo because there were missing files. But I'm looking forward to this one! :)

BTW, there's an explicit rule about not using "gay" as a derogitory term. Sorry Mena

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    DarkMage31 said:
    I couldn't play your other demo because there were missing files. But I'm looking forward to this one! :)

BTW, there's an explicit rule about not using "gay" as a derogitory term. Sorry Mena

oops I didn't know that, anyways I have a Pacman game, very origonal and next I am going to put in a Frogger game into PW, also since Emrald is out and I have it I am going to start making some rips from that so on the battle system ever Pokemon is going to have special movement. Also I am going to bring in a new movement to the hero, you are now going to do these following things:

8 directional movement

jumping (theres going to be some places were your going to have to jump)

stealing(Aqua mode only)

able to swim for a certain time

certain amount of time of running

and I am coming up with more too, well till next time!

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Hey, cool. I was thinking about this same thing. I was going to use an energy bar though. How 'bout you?

I read a tutorial about this once. I think it is possible. I don't know how it would change anything in a pkmn game though.
    Hey I had the same idea about the running thing.. I was going to make a stamina bar and you have to press shift really fast to get up speed instead of just holding shift.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Oh, like all those games where you have to press left and right as fast as you can to build up "energy?" Those kill the hands. I was going to have it where you hold it down, and the energy bar gradually depletes and regenerates when you're not running.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    DarkMage31 said:
    Hey, cool. I was thinking about this same thing. I was going to use an energy bar though. How 'bout you?

I read a tutorial about this once. I think it is possible. I don't know how it would change anything in a pkmn game though.

I'm not really to sure if I'm going to put in a bar, I might just put in a random amount of time, also I am almost finished with the 8 directional system, I just have to fix up some errors and all that stuff, but theres a tutorial on 8 direction? I never saw that, I thought I would be the first, anyways I need like 2 artist for Pokemon White, and I need to know if you are really good cause I got a hard job for the two people who want to help Pokemon White, well till next time!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • How are you doing it? Are you doing it like the Running System except using a Move Event diagonal command when both are being held down?
    <>Key Input blah blah
    <>Conditional Branch: Var blah blah=up
    -<>Wait 0.2
    -<>Key Input blah blah
    -<>Conditional Branch: Var blah blah=up
    --<>Conditional Branch: Var blah blah=right
    ---<>Move Event: Hero Up/Right
    --<>End
    -<>End
    <>End
    I didn't actually try that, but is that similar to what you're doing?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    DarkMage31 said:
    How are you doing it? Are you doing it like the Running System except using a Move Event diagonal command when both are being held down?
    <>Key Input blah blah
    -<>Wait 0.2
    -<>Key Input blah blah
    --<>End
    -<>End
    <>End

Well its kinda like that bt it has to have a lot more stuff, maybe later on I could put up a toturial of 8 directional system.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    How are you doing it? Are you doing it like the Running System except using a Move Event diagonal command when both are being held down?
    <>Key Input blah blah
    -<>Wait 0.2
    -<>Key Input blah blah
    --<>End
    -<>End
    <>End
    I tried similar coding DM it doesn't work.. The key input thing only takes one key at a time.. It doesn't register whether or not your pressing two keys..
    Are you doing it with the numpad Mena? I think that's the only way to do it..
    The 7, 9, 1 and 3 keys would be for the extra 4 directions..

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Krazy_Meerkat said:
    I tried similar coding DM it doesn't work.. The key input thing only takes one key at a time.. It doesn't register whether or not your pressing two keys..
    Are you doing it with the numpad Mena? I think that's the only way to do it..
    The 7, 9, 1 and 3 keys would be for the extra 4 directions..

Nope its the same coding to that though but theres some extra coding that is needed to help support it, so my 8 direction system has it were if you press Left key + up key you can go left, up.

Years
  • Mena said:
    Nope its the same coding to that though but theres some extra coding that is needed to help support it, so my 8 direction system has it were if you press Left key + up key you can go left, up.
    Could you possible give me a snippet of coding? I really don't think that is possible... It's driving me crazy..

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I got some bad news everyone, on accedent, I deleted Pokemon White, but at least I have a back up file! I'm going to cry, I can't belive I DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to now work more on it cause I backed it up like 2 weeks ago, ALL THAT STINKEN HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well its not going to be cancelled, thats whats good but now I have to work more! I was almost done with the CBS, the Pokedex, the Trainer card, everything then I would have it easy! Man this is so ***!!!

Years
  • Lol, I can't count the number of times I've done that.. I always used to have a couple of backup folders though. Once I deleted half my project looking for an error and found out it was just a faceset which I had change into a .GIF accidentally... Oh well I always recovered in a few days anyway :P

Back