• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Whitefog

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
  • EastportTest-5.png

I think I might stick with this one. For now, at least. Opinions?

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Ah, yes.
    I replaced Mist Ball for this one, because I don't plan on including latias in this. I just edited the ball that it uses and left the mist. Just use unLZ-GBA. It has all the attack graphics.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • haha, yeah. Nothing special. I'm going to edit the ball to make it something else, but I still haven't gotten around to it.

Ok, for those who care:
    This is the final version of the pokecenter.
    Final.png

Again, suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

I've decided to make this a combination of a pokecenter and a pokemart, so they both will be inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Ok, for those who care:
    This is the final version of the pokecenter.
    Final.png

Again, suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

I've decided to make this a combination of a pokecenter and a pokemart, so they both will be inside.

Very nice, though I'd use darker outlines. Keep it up.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • ellocokrew said:
    hey when are u releaseing the beta to the community?

Well, I had originally planned for the alpha to be released February first, but seeing as how it's now February 21st, I don't think that will be happening.. We're working really hard to get the alpha as "professional" as possibly before releasing it by doing all the little things that most people put off towards the end. You can hope for an April or May release.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • wow this looks amazing great storyline cant wait for the alpha/beta the fog is a really good idea im supporting this good luck

can i be a beta teser please?
    why is the gastly differant (because of fog?) will there be other ones like that maybe rare?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow pokekingkian, you revived a month-old thread!
    don't do that again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back