• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Whitefog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • Congrats, Jimmy (I don't know why I call you that)!
    Pokemon Whitefog

Scary, no?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    woop congrats m8 :D seein as we aint even started beta testin yet thats really good :D

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Well, hiring closed a little bit ago, but since it's my fault for being too lazy to get the title changed, I'll let you and mewbubble in.
    That makes fifteen.

BETA TESTER HIRING IS NOW CLOSED

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Well, the alpha isn't ready. Probably soon though. I'll let you know when.
    I'm getting ready to go to a party, and I probably won't be back until like 1 or 2, so I'll be on AIM when I get back.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Ah! Just the man I wanted to talk to!!
    I sent ips to Mac_Mini for a script, so I haven't been able to do a whole lot of mapping until get it back.
    Anyway, would you mind making some tiles for Whitefog?

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Nice. I like the arch.
    I was hoping you could make a custom Pokemon Center. I tried it a couple days ago, and it came out quite horrid.
    If you don't want to, just let me know.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Why, thank you!
    There will be a lot of areas in the plot that go around that, like hidden areas in the subarctic that used to be accessible, but got snowed in.

I just finished the Pokemon Whitefog Official Website! It's got forums, maps, and the whole gamut. It's quite grand indeed. Perhaps you shall pay it a visit!

Last edited by a moderator:

HopeHavoc

THE INFRACTION WH0RE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    YAY FOR US WINNING HACK OF THE WEEK. And I recall just a few weeks ago how some idiot came around here saying that we had no reasons to brag, and that we sucked. LULZ.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back