• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon WiFi World Cup

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    PM'd Live_Wire466 and VM'd dr.feelgood.11, just waiting for their replies.

Just beat Xtreme. Won 5-0

Don't want to start anymore fighting, but I'd just like to point out that the hax item clause is part of the standard clauses, and it is in effect in this tournament. So in other words you should be feeling a little noobish now.
    No, Hax Item Clause isn't a part of the Official Smogon Clauses.

The Official Smogon Clauses consist of:
    Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, Sleep Clause, OHKO Clause, Species Clause, Self KO Clause
    (Check for yourself in Smogon website)

Hax Item Clause isn't in the General Rules of PokeCommunity Battle Stadium Rules either.
    (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=208985)

So it's an optional clause, not mandatory clause.

Also, I was referring to Live_Wire466 about Standard Clause not Pokemon WiFi World Cup Clauses, so yeah.

P.S. Anyway no one is stupid enough to use hax items nowdays except for beginners.

I mean, why would people want use hax items when they can use better items like Choice items, Life Orb, Focus Sash, e.t.c.?

Last edited:

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Hi! Sorry to the people in my group. I had some troubles in RL, but they are peachy now ^_^ Please mail or VM me soon.

- Roger

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Yes i will try to be on as much as possible today and likely sunday.
    Pave low you're the only one of our group who hasn't responded to me at all about trying to arrange our battle times and i know you've been on since the times i've vm'd and pm'd you.
    I do not enjoy cowardice sir.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Whoever is in my group...GET ONLINE...KingKaos ain't going offline till I have battled everyone in my group win or lose!
    Edit: Wifi is acting up can't battle till 2morro

Last edited:

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    Nice! Accepted...........
    Why on EARTH is your avatar Conway? -Conway's creepy!

Sorry, but count me out. Your rules mean that basically only power is important. Strategy, stuff like that are AGAINST THE RULES! If you follow these kinds of rules, your pokemon's true power can't shine. My pokemon know things like Spore and Double Team, and they know that because it's a good application. I strongly encourage you not to join this, because you'll get like Paul. And in this kind of battle, Paul would win. Because his power rocks. But there's more to pokemon than power.....
    And you just don't understand it.

Last edited:

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Why on EARTH is your avatar Conway? -Conway's creepy!

Sorry, but count me out. Your rules mean that basically only power is important. Strategy, stuff like that are AGAINST THE RULES! If you follow these kinds of rules, your pokemon's true power can't shine. My pokemon know things like Spore and Double Team, and they know that because it's a good application. I strongly encourage you not to join this, because you'll get like Paul. And in this kind of battle, Paul would win. Because his power rocks. But there's more to pokemon than power.....
    And you just don't understand it.
    But you're not even in the World Cup...

Anyway, it's been 3-4 days since I PM'd Live_Wire466 and VM'd dr.feelgood.11 but none of them have replied to me yet

I know deadline is by end of next week but I rather get my match done ASAP if I could and if my opponents allows me to battle them as quick as possible

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    I will not be available tomorrow (saturday) til late at night.
    otherwise i will be on sunday.
    Pave_low and Stormerecho i'll vm you to find out when your available on sunday. please respond with multiple times you WILL be on sunday. I already have your FCs added to my game, so if PC for some reason is having issues sign onto wifi at the time you will be available and wait a few minutes if i'm not there exactly on time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    I'll join

Hey i'll join in the world cup if there is a spot left for me to play (hopefully its not too late) =)
    FC: 4082 7906 9579

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    round 1 is already in progress... but since i'm paired up with 2 fairly inactive people in my group one being the ORGANIZER...
    i doubt this tourney will make it to round 2.
    btw won my game with kingkaos. so now i just have to acquire a miracle and be on when Pave Low can't hide from me or when stormer is available.

Back