• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XS - Sprite Comic

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    Awsome comic man! Dont give up on it!

"What's your evil plan woman"
    That owned!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    This comic is like crack.....I need more, also it would be cool to see the battles great job though I thought the whole thing was funny.

11/10....can i do that?

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Sorry it's been a while, went on holiday with some friends and it was freaking awesome =)

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Two new issues. The second of which ties in with the European release of Diamond and Pearl (out Friday)

That's 20 issues in! =D

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Those are way funny I hope they do actually get to Sinnoh 'cause the first thing we're gonna end up seeing is Dawn appearing and introducing and 1 of the 2 characters says how hot she is and the other about how shes not. It'll be classic.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Man, it's been so long since I've read these! They're still funny, so keep it up!

Back