• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XY's rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    That's not true at all, DP was actually one of my favourite seasons of all.

Well, at least DP actually had Ash increase in rank, so that's a good thing for it, and it did treat its Gym Leaders far better than AG anyways. I'm not so sure about ratings, though, those might have been very low (though certainly not as bad as XY's right now).

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I re-watched AG, and there some things I liked. It's not that AG is bad, it's that other seasons are good.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • To be honest, I think one thing that would fix the lack of views, even though it still isn't as bad as some make it out to be, is to change the time it is aired in Japan. Thursday's and Fridays are honestly terrible times. Pokemon has been on Thursdays sense it came out other than before the Porygon episode. Not to mention many people use DVR now which is extremely hard to track while factoring ratings. Honestly, I think DVR has the biggest impact on the ratings. XY is my favorite saga now. Not to mention they just changed art styles.

The dub episode ratings would probably go up if they had in on at a later time. I have to record mine on DVR because I am rarely up at 7 in the morning central time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    To be honest, I think one thing that would fix the lack of views, even though it still isn't as bad as some make it out to be, is to change the time it is aired in Japan. Thursday's and Fridays are honestly terrible times. Pokemon has been on Thursdays sense it came out other than before the Porygon episode. Not to mention many people use DVR now which is extremely hard to track while factoring ratings. Honestly, I think DVR has the biggest impact on the ratings. XY is my favorite saga now. Not to mention they just changed art styles.

The dub episode ratings would probably go up if they had in on at a later time. I have to record mine on DVR because I am rarely up at 7 in the morning central time.

If the online ratings are anything to go by, I doubt switching times would even matter in the long run, or even if people use DVR (if anything, the online viewing ratings are just as bad or even worse, at least that's what Poke245 indicated). Besides, as you pointed out, prior series managed to do extremely well, and even AG and DP didn't even do as bad as XY is right now, especially considering the Thursday times were the result of the Porygon episode. If it being a terrible time was the problem, there would have been a sharp decline in ratings during Kanto and Johto (and by that, I mean it went from 15 to about 4). People also recorded the series via VHS, long before DVR existed, so that would have had just as much of an impact (heck, I actually recorded them on VHS when I was younger), yet that didn't have too much of an impact on ratings. So no, it's definitely the quality of the show that's the problem.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I do agree with you about AG being very bad (especially when the way they handled it, even watching it proved to be a waste of time since he doesn't even get any rank increases at all, in fact, he does just as well as he did in Johto, the Battle Frontier ultimately proved to be pointless thanks to Gary beating Ash with Electivire and necessitating Ash going to Sinnoh, and May ends up replaced with Dawn just to have the latter do May's goal anyways, meaning May's character development is rendered pointless and her having a goal as Coordinator was made even more pointless than it already was). Not with BW. I didn't like DP all that much, but let's be fair, at least Ash actually came across as intelligent and a pro in that series by comparison, not to mention he actually DID better than before. With BW, he basically effortlessly lost to a trainer who was literally just out the door to a new journey, even when he shouldn't have lost (and please don't use Zekrom as an excuse, Pikachu still had Iron Tail, and besides which, he basically encountered Team Rocket who defeated Pikachu effortlessly beforehand so he would have known about its crippled status per Zekrom), not to mention he mistook what was obviously a human being (Iris) for an Axew, when it should have been obvious that it wasn't an Axew at all (Axew are roughly Pikachu's size). What's worse is that Iris wasn't even disguised at all, so he doesn't even have that as an excuse. That's not even getting into the Unova turnout (not increasing in rank is one thing, but actually doing WORSE than before?!), made even worse that he lost to someone who was an even bigger idiot than he was in that saga. He should have at least lost to that Eeveelution trainer, Gary Stu or no, at least that would have been a more honorable loss there. Having Ash depicted as a total idiot was just... ugh. I could excuse Indigo League Ash for similar behavior since he was at least starting out, but not Unova League Ash.

That's not true at all, DP was actually one of my favourite seasons of all.

It is true, DP did have terrible ratings and the only good thing that did come out of this series was Ash making it to the top 4. But as of right now X&Y isn't doing to good and the ratings are very low, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Ash may have made some mistakes in Unova but i wouldn't say he was an idiot, he did plan his Gym battles out perfectly well, he also battle in the Don Battle Tournaments, so there for Ash wasn't an idiot in BW.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • The ratings mean nothing to me. All that matters is that when we watch the actual anime, we actually have fun watching the episode.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    The ratings mean nothing to me. All that matters is that when we watch the actual anime, we actually have fun watching the episode.

It may mean nothing to you, but it DOES mean something to the guys who actually write the Anime, or any writers/production staff of a series for that matter. If they get low ratings, it doesn't matter whether the episode or show is or was enjoyable if it ever was, it gets axed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I read some of comments on last few pages. And with plummeting TV ratings in this day and age attributive for pokemon sereies. I don't think solution lie in replacing Ash and doing complete reboot. Not after keeping him as iconic representative of pokemon show for almost 20 years(it will be in 2017).

Becoming alongside Pikachu synonym for this media of pokemon franchise with who millions of viewers worldwide grew. Got attached to his character and couldn't picture having this anime without him around.

Ash became too much integrated within whole structure of pokemon franchise itself, at least anime wise. Coming of as mascot, main driving force with who both older and younger fans associate pokemon.

That his departure after so many years would run much. much bigger risk of alienating already existing viewers. Rather than increase ratings and make more people interested for this show.

If Misty leaving could cause such a huge backlash casusing sink in pokemon reputation dividing fandom, we have to ask ourselves what kind of repercussions Ash leacing would leave behind itself?

Not to mention by replacing Ash with different face you wont fix any of already existing problems going for this show, just masking your main issues with different coat of paint. Hoping how fandom will in heat of excitement and interest to see how would series look like with brand new protagonist be naive and stupid enough to overlook of nothing being changed.

With writers still doing basic, linear growth of main hero. Never taking him on deeper, more concrete dimensions of character deveopmernt and following basically same story around which Ash journey got revolved.

Being required to first fix mistakes and bad moves made with already existing characters to restore audience thrust and their passion in remaining loyal to pokemon series. Having Ash win league for once introducing what other steps beside conquering E4 and champion of one region is required to overcome to become pokemon master.

Explore more on Ash history, his family, connections to Ho-oh and pereception of pokemon world. Showing more sides of personality about his character going deeper in his dreams and motivations, scratching further from surface and basic traits he was introduced with. Adding to Ash crucial substance that way with purpose of enriching his personality making for deeper and more realistic protagonist to follow.. Thus staying faithful to his previous achievements and growth only building up on it. And giving out feeling like this long journey is actually leading his story somewhere having path to embalm upon and ultimate destination to reach appearing on horizon.

And whats exactly needed to even make this possible to happen?
    Answer lies in: Stronger Continuity.

One of biggest mistakes writers and director of pokemon series are doing is exactly in disrespecting past and having non existant continuity.

Forgetting about its roots, original characters and continuity eavedroping on fans reception and desires trying to make anime more compelling to wider group of people.

Its enough to take a look at other long running franchise.
    Like Digimon franchise for example. Their company plans to release in Spring of 2015. in regards to 20th anniversary brand new anime focused on continuation of Digi destined group Tai, Sorra, Joe, Mmi, Matt etc stories. Which would take place in their teen years going on completely new adventure regarding their ordinary lives, careers and relation to Digi world(not just special but whole freaking series, sequel to original Digimon series called Digimon adventure focusing on original, very first cast). This news instead of infuriating fans which grew up with Digimon tamers, Digimon fusion(Xross wars), etc left them all extatic, thrilled and full of jo with no one expecting such gesture from those in charge. With fans which arent even fans of first Digimon series appreciating this recognition and respect creators decided to give to series roots eagerly awaiting new adventures with first cast and how that would look like.

Sailor Moon Crystal, new anime retelling story of old Sailor Moon series following more closely manga was made in response to massive demand and fan pleas. Move which made many people happy seeing iconic all time known characters refreshed, improved and put in new adventure like Usagi, Tuxedo mask, Mars, Neptun, Jupiter and many others..

Rebuild of Evangelion movies(so far 3 out of 4 were released) , were made because of many Evangelion fans asking for more material, adventures and expansion on story of original Evangelion series and characters made.

This franchise care for fans, not just new but older characters too and pay attention to sense of following not spitting on past and those who made it like garbage.

But what pokemon does for strength of its storyline, older fans who sticked from very beginning allowing that franchise becomes popular in first place?

Its younger generations givng them chance to better know this series history and experience that sweet appeal, excitement and energy many great characters like Misty, May, Brock etc can produce?
    Enoy in her quirks, personality traits, fears and pokemon. How much characters like them improved, see them taken in new cool adventires exploring on past,. And unresolved interests,dreams, flaws and prejudices they might have about life or pokemon?

And overall sense of following keeping anime fresh, exciting with unexpected returns of characters we grew to like so much, pay attention to close friendship established between Ash and friends which are meant to always be for each other not losing touch. Their own dreams and unfinished stories bringing excitement to series plot. And actual identity?

Answer is NOTHING and this callous, arrogant approach will inevitably lead pokemon series to its demise if something doesn't change in future.
    Unless writers reconsider their plans and approach changing tactic, and as such allowing older companions to be revived and play relevant role again instead of roting like some trash which never had role and place in this show.

Other franchise recognized appeal and potential behind building on connections to past.
    Serving as moral boost, light of hope how writers finally started to actually care about anime theyre writing for making people starting to respect their work again. Key to success is not in pushing away past, those who helped build story and characters and killing continuity.

But in better character development. Story and protagonists going forward rather than suffering reset, Strong continuity and maintaining links to past with characters not being replaced or forgotten. With writers continuing on their stories and letting them play role in future sagas.

Treating this show like one entity, rather than compound full of fragmented pieces of development scattered all over the place with no real plot or history behind itself.

Most importantly in series like pokemon without building bridges toward past having conceptual following. Your deliberately weakening Ash position in anime as main protagonist losing his credencies.

Due to not having insight in his past adventures and foregoing which molded his personality and forced him to forge skills over the years. No established relationship between him and others who influenced character . Formerly constructed storyline which transfers to next region creating environment for more cohesive storytelling regarding protagonist in question getting carried over multiple regions.

Providing stable and continuous path through which Ash grows forward, rather than being stuck in never ending cycle of regression and rehash of what we saw before. Something repeated cast replacing and no links to past, previous important companions which taught Ash various things and their own dreams which were influenced by Ash caused. Damaging heavily anime appeal and Ash potential to grow as character due to any past experiences and previous formed bonds or development not being nurtured and brought up.

Hence why continuity is so much important in long running series like pokemon. Yet its treated like a joke in this particular anime turning pokemon in bad prpduct for which more people with each day are losing respect and enthusiasm they used to have.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I read some of comments on last few pages. And with plummeting TV ratings in this day and age attributive for pokemon sereies. I don't think solution lie in replacing Ash and doing complete reboot. Not after keeping him as iconic representative of pokemon show for almost 20 years(it will be in 2017).
    Becoming alongside Pikachu synonym for this media of pokemon franchise with who millions of viewers worldwide grew. Got attached to his character and couldn't picture having this anime without him around.

Ash became too much integrated within whole structure of pokemon franchise itself, at least anime wise. Coming of as mascot, main driving force with who both older and younger fans associate pokemon.

That his departure after so many years would run much. much bigger risk of alienating already existing viewers. Rather than increase ratings and make more people interested for this show.

If Misty leaving could cause such a huge backlash casusing sink in pokemon reputation dividing fandom, we have to ask ourselves what kind of repercussions Ash leacing would leave behind itself?

Not to mention by replacing Ash with different face you wont fix any of already existing problems going for this show, just masking your main issues with different coat of paint. Hoping how fandom will in heat of excitement and interest to see how would series look like with brand new protagonist be naive and stupid enough to overlook of nothing being changed.

With writers still doing basic, linear growth of main hero. Never taking him on deeper, more concrete dimensions of character deveopmernt and following basically same story around which Ash journey got revolved.

Being required to first fix mistakes and bad moves made with already existing characters to restore audience thrust and their passion in remaining loyal to pokemon series. Having Ash win league for once introducing what other steps beside conquering E4 and champion of one region is required to overcome to become pokemon master.

Explore more on Ash history, his family, connections to Ho-oh and pereception of pokemon world. Showing more sides of personality about his character going deeper in his dreams and motivations, scratching further from surface and basic traits he was introduced with. Adding to Ash crucial substance that way with purpose of enriching his personality making for deeper and more realistic protagonist to follow.. Thus staying faithful to his previous achievements and growth only building up on it. And giving out feeling like this long journey is actually leading his story somewhere having path to embalm upon and ultimate destination to reach appearing on horizon.

One of biggest mistakes writers and director of pokemon series are doing is exactly in disrespecting past and having non existant continuity.

Forgetting about its roots, original characters and continuity eavedroping on fans reception and desires trying to make anime more compelling to wider group of people.

Like Digimon franchise for example. Their company plans to release in Spring of 2015. in regards to 20th anniversary brand new anime focused on continuation of Digi destined group Tai, Sorra, Joe, Mmi, Matt etc stories. Which would take place in their teen years going on completely new adventure regarding their ordinary lives, careers and relation to Digi world(not just special but whole freaking series, sequel to original Digimon series called Digimon adventure focusing on original, very first cast). This news instead of infuriating fans which grew up with Digimon tamers, Digimon fusion(Xross wars), etc left them all extatic, thrilled and full of jo with no one expecting such gesture from those in charge. With fans which arent even fans of first Digimon series appreciating this recognition and respect creators decided to give to series roots eagerly awaiting new adventures with first cast and how that would look like.

Sailor Moon Crystal, new anime retelling story of old Sailor Moon series following more closely manga was made in response to massive demand and fan pleas. Move which made many people happy seeing iconic all time known characters refreshed, improved and put in new adventure like Usagi, Tuxedo mask, Mars, Neptun, Jupiter and many others..

Rebuild of Evangelion movies(so far 3 out of 4 were released) , were made because of many Evangelion fans asking for more material, adventures and expansion on story of original Evangelion series and characters made.

This franchise care for fans, not just new but older characters too and pay attention to sense of following not spitting on past and those who made it like garbage.

But what pokemon does for strength of its storyline, older fans who sticked from very beginning allowing that franchise becomes popular in first place?

Its younger generations givng them chance to better know this series history and experience that sweet appeal, excitement and energy many great characters like Misty, May, Brock etc can produce?
    Enoy in her quirks, personality traits, fears and pokemon. How much characters like them improved, see them taken in new cool adventires exploring on past,. And unresolved interests,dreams, flaws and prejudices they might have about life or pokemon?

And overall sense of following keeping anime fresh, exciting with unexpected returns of characters we grew to like so much, pay attention to close friendship established between Ash and friends which are meant to always be for each other not losing touch. Their own dreams and unfinished stories bringing excitement to series plot. And actual identity?

Answer is NOTHING and this callous, arrogant approach will inevitably lead pokemon series to its demise if something doesn't change in future.
    Unless writers reconsider their plans and approach changing tactic, and as such allowing older companions to be revived and play relevant role again instead of roting like some trash which never had role and place in this show.

Other franchise recognized appeal and potential behind building on connections to past.
    Serving as moral boost, light of hope how writers finally started to actually care about anime theyre writing for making people starting to respect their work again. Key to success is not in pushing away past, those who helped build story and characters and killing continuity.

But in better character development. Story and protagonists going forward rather than suffering reset, Strong continuity and maintaining links to past with characters not being replaced or forgotten. With writers continuing on their stories and letting them play role in future sagas.

Treating this show like one entity, rather than compound full of fragmented pieces of development scattered all over the place with no real plot or history behind itself.

Most importantly in series like pokemon without building bridges toward past having conceptual following. Your deliberately weakening Ash position in anime as main protagonist losing his credencies.

Due to not having insight in his past adventures and foregoing which molded his personality and forced him to forge skills over the years. No established relationship between him and others who influenced character . Formerly constructed storyline which transfers to next region creating environment for more cohesive storytelling regarding protagonist in question getting carried over multiple regions.

Providing stable and continuous path through which Ash grows forward, rather than being stuck in never ending cycle of regression and rehash of what we saw before. Something repeated cast replacing and no links to past, previous important companions which taught Ash various things and their own dreams which were influenced by Ash caused. Damaging heavily anime appeal and Ash potential to grow as character due to any past experiences and previous formed bonds or development not being nurtured and brought up.

Hence why continuity is so much important in long running series like pokemon. Yet its treated like a joke in this particular anime turning pokemon in bad prpduct for which more people with each day are losing respect and enthusiasm they used to have

The problem with that "we cant replace ash and pikachu because they are the face of the franchise" argument is that it does not hold up to reality. The current viewers of the anime are not even interested in Ash due to the fact that Ash was poorly depicted in Best Wishes and that the fact Ash (or the character Ash is based on) isn't even in the current games. Not to mention its just a cheap excuse by the writers and the rest of the production team for their own incompetence.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020

Hence why continuity is so much important in long running series like pokemon. Yet its treated like a joke in this particular anime turning pokemon in bad prpduct for which more people with each day are losing respect and enthusiasm they used to have.

The problem with that "we cant replace ash and pikachu because they are the face of the franchise" argument is that it does not hold up to reality. The current viewers of the anime are not even interested in Ash due to the fact that Ash was poorly depicted in Best Wishes and that the fact Ash (or the character Ash is based on) isn't even in the current games. Not to mention its just a cheap excuse by the writers and the rest of the production team for their own incompetence.

Yeah, agreed with both you and DBZ Fan. You can't just replace one character and keep the rest, or constantly replace those characters with new ones (in the case of May and Dawn, even reusing the goals with little real differentiating factors) while keeping some characters. You either do a full restart by actually completely changing the main cast in its entirety (ie, in AG, you remove Ash, Misty and Brock, and replace them with the characters from Ruby and Sapphire), or otherwise don't change up the main cast at all. Removing Misty and Brock after Johto and after Kanto proved to be a big mistake, and the writers obviously recognized how bad of a decision removing Brock was and brought him back, and even with Misty's removal, Takeshi Shudo at least even regrets removing Misty despite being one of the more vocal people to vote for her removal in favor of Team Rocket being spared. If they used their heads, they should have realized they should have actually replaced everyone after Johto, IF they are to replace anyone.

And their incompetence is because the writers and production staff became cynical moneygrubbers who think just making it for kids only and watering it down would ensure profits at the expense of actual story, even thinking somehow making a girl with an extremely shallow personality, barely any personality beyond the two-bit Hina stereotypes used in various anime such as Love Hina, and used solely for explicit fanservice reasons, would be a ratings hit despite it actually harming the show's quality and actually tarnishing the whole "kid-friendly" aspect (not to mention technically being illegal to do fanservice on ten year old girls due to it being borderline child porn). If you want a good comparison, just look at the messes Jeffrey Katzenberg is getting into with his more cynical views of his audiences, or heck, how Hollywood itself is treating its audiences like dirt and basically losing a lot beyond short term profit. Shudo actually was proven right in the long term, you need to actually focus on the actual quality of the story instead of just the profits.

Honestly, there are only two ways to fix it, either actually bring back the original trio, or otherwise fully replace everyone, including Ash and Pikachu. There are also plenty of Anime and Manga that did well despite keeping their cast and not replacing anyone, like Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bleach, and others.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I have no problems that Ash is present in new generations despite not coming from those games. Because there exists advantages as other more successful long running shows reflected through stable, permanent protagonist.

Having relatable cast with who people could symphatize and connect to rooting for them to succeed. Have some sense of continuity and consistent storyline which draws inspiration and direction to move forward from previous events and everything in past which pushed characters and story to certain point,along with having sense of world building in telling adventuzre through eyes of permanent main star and his goal which meet new people, exchange cultural differences with them, learn about new pokemon, tournaments and mysteries hidden in pokemon woirld just waiting to be discovered and told enriching on protagonist and we who follow him experuence .

Thats why other long running franchise such as One Piece for example managed to establish loyal and massive fan following around themselves with new generations of kids joining in, but older ones not leaving. Due to story not going through resets, bridges to past are maintained and every past relevant character people grew to like and symphatize for isnt discarded as wasted potential evolving forwad.

However:
    Unfortunately writers and director of pokemon series missed opportunity to properly utilize potential they have with stable main hero and one big adventure which is supposed to grow on itself.

Doing exact opposite. Barely progressing their main protagonist investing only minimum of effort required to have some sense of on going adventure . Cutting ties with past and staying anything but faithful to message about anime treated as continuity story which explores on adventure, relationship between good friends and their dreams being discarded with anime being stuck in never ending repetitive cycle.

Where older fans lose interest or any respect they once had for pokemon series, while current formula doesnt do much or if anything innovative and different enough to enchant new kids sparking their attention. In sea of all kind of today shows with similar thematic on market nowadays.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    The anime is nearly 20 years old now, its no surprise its not doing anywhere as well as it used to. Kids in Japan are attracted to Yokai Watch and older fans grew up, got married and started their own careers and families. The writers don't expect 25-30 year old adults to still be watching Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    The anime is nearly 20 years old now, its no surprise its not doing anywhere as well as it used to. Kids in Japan are attracted to Yokai Watch and older fans grew up, got married and started their own careers and families. The writers don't expect 25-30 year old adults to still be watching Pokemon.

Actually, even in Japan, the show was tanking since AG (for goodness sakes, at the time it aired, the Pike Queen Lucy episode was considered the lowest rated episode ever, at ratings comparable to XY, slightly above it at best). Even The Simpsons gets far better ratings than that, and this is despite being in competition with Family Guy and American Dad, not to mention the Cleveland Show, meaning it had similar competition to what Pokémon currently has to Yokai Watch (not to mention other franchises like Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and the like).

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    What on earth are you talking about? One episode getting low ratings is not an entire 191 episode series. AG had tremendously high ratings (lower than the OS but still high), and then DP, then BW, etc. Each saga does less than the previous.

You have no idea what, "tanking" means do you? The anime has gone on over 12 years after the Kanto/Johto seasons ended, if the show was anywhere close to "tanking" in terms of ratings it would have ended over a decade ago.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    What on earth are you talking about? One episode getting low ratings is not an entire 191 episode series. AG had tremendously high ratings (lower than the OS but still high), and then DP, then BW, etc. Each saga does less than the previous.

You have no idea what, "tanking" means do you? The anime has gone on over 12 years after the Kanto/Johto seasons ended, if the show was anywhere close to "tanking" in terms of ratings it would have ended over a decade ago.

Yeah, actually, I do know what tanking means. It means it's doing significantly low ratings. And for the record, AG, especially during the final bit of that series, was actually doing fairly low. And no, a "9" is not tremendously high ratings. If anything, that's pretty low. Now, 15, maybe 20? That's tremendously high. It would need to at least be as high as Johto before it could qualify as actually being of high ratings.

And also, I showed the ratings to my uncle and aunt who teaches advertising at UNC and heads an advertising firm, so they'd know about ratings, and they said that was low ratings.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • How many times do I need to say this? :V

This thread isn't about the general ratings of the anime, it's about the ratings of XY. Discussing the ratings of the past series is irrelevant because they literally have nothing to do with the ratings of XY. If y'all want to discuss the pointless and unchanging topic of the anime's all-time ratings, please make a separate thread for it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    How many times do I need to say this? :V

This thread isn't about the general ratings of the anime, it's about the ratings of XY. Discussing the ratings of the past series is irrelevant because they literally have nothing to do with the ratings of XY. If y'all want to discuss the pointless and unchanging topic of the anime's all-time ratings, please make a separate thread for it.

If Writer keep trying ''Over smart'' idea then off course Pokemon XY Series rating will go down.
    Also, What happened in previous series also has an impact on Current XY Series Rating.
    The reason for XY Series low rating---

--- Lack of Good humor & Comedy

---Lack of Interesting Character.

---Lack of Well-Written Script

---Refusal for Ash getting any Good Pokemon (Goodra being Kick out)

--- Lack of Dynamic Chemistry between Character

---Stupid way to promote Megevolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back