• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon YellowStorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    I've been thinking of the Pikachu-in-battle thing and this may seem like an amature or impossible theory as I'm no hacker, but when Pikachu is sent out I wonder if there's a way to send it out like how the player slides onto the screen just before throwing the pokeball... Just like it seemed in Yellow. Sorry if this sounds odd, but I did say it was just a theory...

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • I know what you could do about the pikachu-ash sprite problem.Just make a script that prevents you from storing pikachu into the pc

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Erm you do realise I had a hack called yellow Storm lol...
    like 2 years ago..
    but whatever have the name...it's not like I've finished anything :P
    Nice start so far!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    COOL GAME GOOD IDEA PUTTING PIKACHU ON ASH

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • BTW guys, a friend of mine suggested that I made two versions of YellowStorm, one being with 3rd gen features, and the other one being a 100% remake of the original. By this, I mean the exact movesets, TMs, and pokemon in the game. What do you guys think about that?

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Do any of you script? I could really use one to help me out. Also, I updated the main post. There will be two versions of the hack: YellowStorm:Advanced and YellowStorm:Classic. Advanced is what you guys know about already, and Classic is basically your 100% remake.

I REALLY need some experienced scripters. Anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    of all the yellow remakes, this one looks the best... (mainly due to the sprite) :)
    keep at it.

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Thank you. I may make a new palette too, but not for Beta 1, which will be out this FRIDAY.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    here's... um... a userbar. it's not very good, but better then the one i made before...
    ubd8962.png

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    1 question when does the game start

because I would imagine it would start when you have a pickachu if not......

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Well, once I find a decent scripter, its going to start when you are in your house at the beginning. As of now, though, its messed up, as you have Pikachu on your head yet still receive one at the lab.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    the html code is

[URL*=*"http://www*.pokecommunity*.com/showthread*.php?t=173386"]
    ubd8962.png
    [/URL]

just remove the asterisks

Last edited:

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • One more day until Beta 1's release. Don't expect too much, as I still lack scripters and spriters. The key features are there though, so you guys should have fun with it. I'll update this thread ASAP with the beta. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back