• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmblax

Ludicolo
Years
umm i found bugs on already realsed games but okay i just asked and I AM NOT KINGRALL

okay but i am not kingrall

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Okay, you might be kingrall, you might not. When I see that you are both online at the same time I will concede defeat.

But that isn't the point. You wouldn't have been able to beta test anyway.

Besides, if you weren't kingrall, who only wanted to beta test so that he could play the beta earlier, then you will have the patience to wait for the beta. However, if like I suspect, you ARE kingrall, then you only want to play the beta.

JUST WAIT FOR THE RELEASE!!!!

IT'S FREE!!! THEIR TEAM IS WORKING FOR FREE!!!! THEY DON'T HAVE ANY LEGAL OR MORAL OBLIGATION TO HAVE TO ACCEPT YOU AS A BETA TESTER BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING IT FOR FREE!!!!

Gah. People nowadays only want everything for free. If you are getting something for free, then AT LEAST have the patience to wait for it.

Sheesh.

dmblax

Ludicolo
Years
i am not kingrall i wanted to beta test cuz i think its fun to find bugs so u dont have to be mean to me cuz i was a new member
i also asked before some people...

i have patience i just wanted to beta test cuz i think this would be cool

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
i am not kingrall i wanted to beta test cuz i think its fun to find bugs so u dont have to be mean to me cuz i was a new member
i also asked before some people...

The only reason I thought you were kingrall was because, like him, your first post was in this thread.
Also, I said to kingrall that he had lost my respect and couldn't a beta tester. So, he/you probably thought "awesome I'll make a new email and ask again".
Of course, I may be wrong and if so; Hoppyfred and I will do whatever you wish. (Yes, I'm using you without your permission, XD)

Oh, and first post updated.

EDIT: A simple IP check can solve this problem.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Ok. I believe you dmblax. We have no proof anyway, but you are too late so lets just stop and forget about this before the thread is spammed!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
The only reason I thought you were kingrall was because, like him, your first post was in this thread.
Also, I said to kingrall that he had lost my respect and couldn't a beta tester. So, he/you probably thought "awesome I'll make a new email and ask again".
Of course, I may be wrong and if so; Hoppyfred and I will do whatever you wish. (Yes, I'm using you without your permission, XD)

Oh, and first post updated.

EDIT: A simple IP check can solve this problem.

<gasp>

You are half right - but you missed out the bit where you say that I will do whatever he wishes better than you do it!!!

:P

Oh yeah.

EDIT: Saw the first post - Spriter / Lawyer?

Oh yeah.

Got any jobs / cases for me?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Here's a quick attempt I made on Relinquished. Can I be a spriter?

Hi! I posted this a page ago and I PM'ed... PM'd... (something!) you, Faint Brushfire. Can I just please get an answer to whether I can be a spriter or not? :surprised:

Sorry if I'm too persistent. If you hadn't responded to other people's posts after mine, then I wouldn't have written this twice, but since a whole new discussion has been going on for a full page, I just wanted to make sure. :)

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
<gasp>

You are half right - but you missed out the bit where you say that I will do whatever he wishes better than you do it!!!

:P

Oh yeah.

EDIT: Saw the first post - Spriter / Lawyer?

Oh yeah.

Got any jobs / cases for me?

Lol, not yet. :P

how do u run an IP check and if u know then run one...

I'm not sure how this site runs, but normally only Super Moderators or higher positions can run IP checks.

Hi! I've posted an example of what I can do a page ago and I've PM'd you, Faint Brushfire. Can I just please get an answer to whether I can be a spriter or not?

Sorry if I'm too persistent. If you hadn't responded to other people's posts after mine, then I wouldn't have written this twice, but since a whole new discussion has been going on for a full page, I just wanted to make sure.

Yeah, sure, remember to spend more time on the next ones though.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Hey Faint Brushfire what do you think the stoy is going to be like. Man just thinking about makes me sooo excited!!!

Watch the final season of the original Yugioh; something similar to that.

Thanks a lot! I'll do my best. Just keep in mind that I can't work 24/7. I'm just free today because it's Sunday.

Sooooo.... When do I start?

Unless you can sprite tiles; not until I get a tile spriter/inserter...

dmblax

Ludicolo
Years
just saying this that this game will be awsome and i hope u finish this cuz i think it will be a sucess and maby make like a part 2 or something...

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Watch the final season of the original Yugioh; something similar to that.

Unless you can sprite tiles; not until I get a tile spriter/inserter...

Ok. Well, just PM me the list when the time arrives. ^^

PS: I noticed you added me to the front page. Thanks!

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
hey FB i thought i was going to be a mapper and scripter ... but i'm not seeing my name on the first post ... and where is that pm ... ... ...

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
just saying this that this game will be awsome and i hope u finish this cuz i think it will be a sucess and maby make like a part 2 or something...

Thanks.
There will be a prequel (Pokemon: The Rage of the Gods) but that shouldn't be spoke of yet.

Ok. Well, just PM me the list when the time arrives. ^^

PS: I noticed you added me to the front page. Thanks!

No problems.

hey FB i thought i was going to be a mapper and scripter ... but i'm not seeing my name on the first post ... and where is that pm ... ... ...

Sorry; I'll send one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back