• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Z -Speculations

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I think they'll go third version on us if they are planning to have a remakes as usually the third version and remakes are worked on at the same time with one getting the most attention (usually the remakes, with little add on to the third).

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Let me guess -

-Charizard & Mewtwo will receive A New megevolution call Mega Charizard Z & Mega Mewtwo Z.

- Kalo Pokemon get to megevolve .

-Zygarde will ether get a new form Or Megevolution .

-Kalo region will have a new Champion.

-Team Flare's Boss reveal to be alive & Kicking .

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Since its a balance and order pokemon and it is a snake like creature I'm not religious but I think a garden of eden adam and eve stuff maybe. I would love to see an evolution to it maybe a multi headed snake and team flare needs more stuff to it like galactic did in platinum

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    I hope they pump more new Pokémon in the upcoming game, the new ones are nice and all, but I want a bigger scale.

I hope they make a new Champion which actually pops out somewhere during your journey such as Cynthia did. Honestly, Diantha is a disappointment she just seems like a random movie star that happened to have snagged up some powerful Pokémons and talks as if she read a old document of bonds of Trainer and it's Pokémon. No offensive.

I hope they also introduce a trio-legendary aside from the main ones. Maybe even a duo, sure they don't need to go extreme as in B/W2, but more events with legendaries would be cool too. Maybe a side-story line involving some legendaries in the post-game? /hopes

"The third game usual have more post-game content" Good. Because I'm waiting for seasons, pokemon world tournament something as Pokémon contest, something as Hollow Tree/Black City and difficulty options. You know? Actually something to keep you entertained and something worth doing. They could even bring swarms back like in B/W2 where each day you can encounter Pokémon you usual don't during your journey. I don't know what a fairly good or a perfect thing would be in the post-game. I could see them doing a Mega-Evolution Tower, where you test your skill with the Mega evolution and you get a new Mega stone each 50 floors or something, that's something that Gamefreak would do in my point of view.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • If they did a third game then I'd like an expansion on the whole Team Flare/AZ Storyline. There are a few loose ends that need to be tied up, and I can see them going more in-depth about creating a beautiful world and more of a background behind the character AZ. At first I wouldn't say Pokémon Z was on the cards with the turn they took for B2W2, however since Zygarde turned out the way it has I wouldn't be surprised if the next game was Pokémon Z.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    I honestly think that "Pokemon Z" will be DLC and not a whole other game. Lets be honest here...that gross bug thing cannot justify another title lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    My guess it that Zygarde was just put there for a sidequest in the next game in a new region a couple years into the future (both IRL and in the Pokémon canon). Being able to return to the Kalos region connected by the rail line in Couriway Town would be the best bet for the next games. I'd also see new pokémon being available (although only about 40-80) with some new battle mechanics thrown in. I'd imagine that the idea of segmented pokémon generations would go away and game freak would introduce new pokémon in every new main series pokémon game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I wonder if the sequels will involve the ecosystem of Kalos falling into disarray and Zygarde revealing its secret power? The pokedex entry practically spells out the potential plotline for the sequels.

What is usually done in the real world to help an ecosystem that's failing or at least worse off then it used to be? What do ecologists do? Zygardes special power could be an exaggerated version of that.

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    I wonder if the sequels will involve the ecosystem of Kalos falling into disarray and Zygarde revealing its secret power? The pokedex entry practically spells out the potential plotline for the sequels.

What is usually done in the real world to help an ecosystem that's failing or at least worse off then it used to be? What do ecologists do? Zygardes special power could be an exaggerated version of that.

Sort of sounds like R/S plot line except it was caused by the legendary

cookie_lovr

Deh Clumsy Altruistic Activist
    Years
  • X Y seemed pretty lackluster with its potential and given hype, but I feel Zygarde's base stats are waay too low to become a Rayquaza/Kyurem/Giratina type of legendary.

Could just be one of the inbetween ones like Shaymin, Manaphy, etc.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    X Y seemed pretty lackluster with its potential and given hype, but I feel Zygarde's base stats are waay too low to become a Rayquaza/Kyurem/Giratina type of legendary.

Could just be one of the inbetween ones like Shaymin, Manaphy, etc.

Or they'll give it a new forme or mega, like they've been doing for the past couple generations.

Years
  • Idk now...Zygarde doesn't seem like he'd have a good enough story to have his own game. The pokemon of Balance and Order...not what I was expecting.
    Caught him though~

....???????
    ??????????
    ??????????
    balance and order...... are so important though.......

think about even just in terms of what lysandre was talking about
    "we'll use everything up and there will be nothing left"
    "if there is only one of something nobody can share it"

his "all or nothing" ideals completely forget everything inbetween.
    you have to have a balance.
    you need to have a gray area.
    you can't only focus on the extremes.
    these are things that every single pokemon villain [sans giovanni] seems to forget.

"there are other things that need to be taken into account here, like the whole spectrum of human emotion.
    you can't just lump everything into these two categories and then just deny everything else!"
    [donnie darko anyone? yes no?]

anyway, i really hope that we get another game.
    something with more backstory would be amazing!! ; n;
    i want to know why lysandre started to cry when he tells the player there will be no more pokemon.
    i want to know what made him so bitter and upset.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
  • An Order Pokemon caught in the middle between the Pokemon of Life and Death. I would imagine it would get a beefed up form to be on par with their strength (and maybe a type change so that Xerneas can't take it out in 5 seconds. Gotta love them Fairy types), as it stands it's base stat total sits at 600 (assuming the generally accepted base stats are correct), more like a side pokemon or event pokemon in terms of power. It's clearly designed as a third member and probable future mascot of Pokemon Z, but as it stands either Xerneas or Yveltal would crush it. Whether it be a continuation of X and Y's story or simply a retelling as it would have been up until Gen 5, there is more to this strange, geometric serpent than we know. Perhaps even a power rivaling that of Mega Mewtwo X/Y, who knows?

Clemps

I'm stuck in the bath
    Years
  • The Hiker in the Hotels claims we'll be going to a brand new region, different to any of the 5 regions before Kalos.

I'm wondering if we'll get a 'Southern Kalos' or maybe a region based on Great Britain?

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Well, I think that Zygarde will probably have a third game but to be honest, I don't really like his design. :/ It feels like it's poorly done.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well, I think that Zygarde will probably have a third game but to be honest, I don't really like his design. :/ It feels like it's poorly done.
    I agree...it looks like a bug...a young one that has yet to molt...wonder if that's why it's weaker than the other two...just like Kyurem, it's missing something. Not every third version mascot can be Giratina (equal to the other two mascots of it's generation) or even like Rayquaza (stronger)...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The Hiker in the Hotels claims we'll be going to a brand new region, different to any of the 5 regions before Kalos.

I'm wondering if we'll get a 'Southern Kalos' or maybe a region based on Great Britain?

Well it wouldn't be southern Kalos since the souvenir says it's from a region far from Kalos. Even Britain seems like it would be too close.

Back