• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Zoisite/Sphene Version

Whad Should Starters Be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • Pokemon Zoisite/Sphene Version
    Pokemon Zoisite/Sphene Version
    And What About Foggy Crystal?​
    Um...yeah just forget about it:P

Pokemon Zoisite/Sphene's base:
    Its Pokemon Ruby

Creators:​
    johnlycett and me(kebasun)

Story​
    There is a huge pokemon battle tournament going some where closer to kanto,jhoto,hoenn and shinnou. Suddenly a bright beam from the sky charges towards the stadium,ka-boom, the next movement there is smoke every where. Then some one from no where orders his pokemon to use thunder into the sky, then a helicopter crashes half damaged into the stadi
    um, on the helicopter there is a symbol" X ".Some weird looking people with weird clothes come out of the helicopter and fly away with their pokemon. After the smoke is fully cleared, the pokemon battle tournament was cancelled due to the damage done to the stadium. The next day, the whole world has changed, changed in means of places, landscape, many place have got teleported to some other places. This way the whole kanto, jhoto, hoenn and parts of shinnou got distorted. For a week no one found what happened or how to correct this disaster. Then after a week u(the main character) becomes 10 years old and starts a new journey. But when u get to the lab to receive ur starter pokemon, boy o boy everything changes. On ur journey u encounter some totally unexpected friends and enemies who have a totally different reason encounter u, but everyone seeks ur help. The region that the game takes part is totally different, parts of kanto,jhoto,hoenn and shinnou are all grouped into one huge place( the region is not yet named). The main idea of this game is to find out why u(the main character), ur dad & the people of the strange group "x" have no effect due to the distortion and all other people have, and what made all this mess.

Complete List:
    Maps: 10%
    Scripts:2%(now i'm scripting intro)
    Sprites:5%
    Text:0%​

Features​
    New Region(not yet named)
    New Heros
    New Sprites
    Totally New story
    Alot New Scripts(yeah i'm getting better at scripting)
    New Tiles
    New Animations:P

Credits:
    Ozumas: Hero Sprites, Minis
    Kyledove: Some Tiles
    Zel: scripting help
    christos: scripting help

Screenshots

New Hero(sprite dosen't look really good because is resized by me)

Mini

Back sprite

Your hometown whit fr tiles

Rival's house

Part of Route Malnus

Another Part of route​

Last edited:

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • Well, I'm sad about the other hack you stopped, but I'm glad to see that you're back in action on a completely new story!!!!!

If you want any constructive criticism from me, all I have to say is that the OW sprite of the hero, when facing downwards, looks a little......... ............chubby, so unless that's the intended appearance, you might want to resize.

I wish you the best of luck, & please don't give this one up again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    ur story seems a little "weird" to me but its still interesting and i look forward to the progress of this hack

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • whoolaaa this looks great
    and yay its ruby plz finish it lol
    and you should make the window blue unless its for something xD
    ill be comeing here very

and if you need help with mapping pm me xD
    cya

Last edited:

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • I love the story line!! So unique...abit farfetchd but thats the way i like it:D It looks awsome, i will be checking this post often to see updates and what not. Good luck with this hack, very promising start:D

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Here Is something about Team x(written by Rithwiik)

The beam i mentioned in my story was acctually from Palkia. I should also explain about team x, because they r the main thing in the story i mentioned. Team x( also known as team extreme) are a group of very strong trainers who participated in many gym battles and leagues. They preveously used to work for team rocket, magma, aqua and recently for team galaxy. They waited till each team stumbled( but still the team galaxy didnt stumble) and gathered a lot of information about each team and some information news about how to conquere the world. They also took Archie( team aqua's leader) and and maxie( team magmas) into their team telling them that , they will give quarter of the world for them, with a quarter with whole water to archie and another quarter with land to maxie( that was their dream peveously). With 2 big teams in their hands, their team became very strong. But team rocket didnt join team extreme, they rebeled team extreme. Team extreme distorted the whole pokemon world using Palkias powers, but not completely as they expected, because there is a mysterious charecter breaking their plans and they need Dialga to complete their plans.( The mysterious charecter is the main charecters father, he is very strong). The main charecter, the main charecters father and the mysterious team extreme r not affected by the distortion because they have a diamond ring made of Dialgas diamond on its chest. The main charecter get it from his fater( because the main charectrs father believes that the main charecter can help him on his secret mission to stop team extreme). Hope this may help u.
    Forward Message

Oh and Region Is named Orales

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Very good work so far. Good luck and I hope this goes far

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, Keba, another project :D
    But, at least this time you seem to be taking scripting more seriously. And that's great, because that's basic when you want the game to be longer in gameplay. Still, the graphics are quite good... with the exception of the trainer's sprite, looks as if it were badly resized...

legends

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    uhhh a new project from you :)
    cool, I like this hack and it looks pretty good
    keep up the good work :)

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Hmmm "KebaSun" you hack work looks and sounds interesting :), and hope to hear more from you about this hack :D. Good Luck*

PirateBounty

Account Not In Use
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Wow...this looks cool I hope you will work to finish the hack

Last edited:

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Hello there:D um first of all yes i will stick whit this one...
    Second: johnlycett joined me and now he's workong whit me on this hack..

Third: New screens

rithwik

Modern story maker
    Years
  • hmm,.. those r some nice screen shots. By the way what is that thing in front of the gym, is it a branch of a tree, that we rsuposed to use cut upon?.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back