• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Zoisite/Sphene Version

Whad Should Starters Be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragons

Apollo the future sun god.
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2008
    Wow, finnaly an update again, i thought u gave up on the hack(i dont have patience). that was a nice screen shot, i alwasy wanted to see Drew in a game, and finnaly here it is.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • wow "KebaSun" that is a nice screenshot, so are we soon going to hear about any beta release from you "KebaSun"? :P

skyslayer

Banned
    Years
  • Its a nice hack but there are a couple of things that bother me

1:The grass(in which pokemon appear) are messed up.I think you should recolor that grass
    2:The male(and the female,for that matter)front sprite looks a little ..fat?I think you should edit that too

Apart from that the hack looks good,its moving well

By the way,do you have a scripter? If you need any help in scripting I'll be more then glad to help

Good luck,
    SkySlayer

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • well i'm a scripter myself but if you wan to help it will be good. just pm me some scripts you made

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    KebaSun, I like the progress you've made here. But for the hack's sake, DON'T USE SINNOH STARTERS. Please! Even if it wins! This won't work well, you cannot import abilities, you can hardly import any cries and the moveset, ROM expanding or just replacing those "Harmless Missingno" - free Pokémon places just with two question marks as sprite - can be quite hard and YOUR GAME WOULD LOSE TRADABILITY WITH OTHERS, what will cut it from other games. I think if you want to put in some good set, the Johto starters will be good idea.

Offtopic comment: Love your signature, bro, inspiring me to make similar one ;)

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • KebaSun, I like the progress you've made here. But for the hack's sake, DON'T USE SINNOH STARTERS. Please! Even if it wins! This won't work well, you cannot import abilities, you can hardly import any cries and the moveset, ROM expanding or just replacing those "Harmless Missingno" - free Pokémon places just with two question marks as sprite - can be quite hard and YOUR GAME WOULD LOSE TRADABILITY WITH OTHERS, what will cut it from other games.

Wow, I didn't think of that when I was voting on the poll. I'm actually starting to think of what it would be like if we all started with only Corsola.

Regardless, it's all Kebasun's choice. (I think he voted for Lapras & Shellos)

Icedragons

Apollo the future sun god.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2008
    KebaSun, I like the progress you've made here. But for the hack's sake, DON'T USE SINNOH STARTERS. Please! Even if it wins! This won't work well, you cannot import abilities, you can hardly import any cries and the moveset, ROM expanding or just replacing those "Harmless Missingno" - free Pokémon places just with two question marks as sprite - can be quite hard and YOUR GAME WOULD LOSE TRADABILITY WITH OTHERS, what will cut it from other games. I think if you want to put in some good set, the Johto starters will be good idea.

Offtopic comment: Love your signature, bro, inspiring me to make similar one ;)

That may be a prob, didnt think of it(me) before.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Well Well Again not much updates...:D I have trubles whit inserting FR tiles but i've inserted them now. Well i've changed the story and basicly everything. And the name of this hack is only Pokemon Zoisite. I'll not stop working on it. I'll just close his thread and make a new one today. Whit new Story, Screens, And maybe a video:p
    So cya in new thread:P

Christos Plz close this thread....Tnx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back