• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#Pokemon20: What are YOU GUYS doing to celebrate?

Years
  • Hey guys, just feel I should note that we should only be discussing the games in this thread. TCG and stuff is for Pokémon general! Thank you.
    Is it okay if this thread can be moved to Pokémon General? #Pokemon20 has promotions covering all bases from the Pokémon franchise, and I think myself and many others wish to talk about how we wish to dip into it all? xD

Years
  • There's a thread for it in PG already! Two, in fact. Gonna keep this one for those that wish to talk about the games exclusively. :)
    Oops! I failed to notice it, even though it's pinned and appears on notices. I shall direct my thoughts over there. Thanks. xD

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I'm going to recite every single Pokemon in National Dex order from memory and then put that on youtube.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I will be busy on Wednesday cause of college but I think in celebration of the event that I will play through the games until X because I don't have a 3DS anymore. I didn't realize that the series was this old, it makes me feel old! haha

Back