• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Breeding Thread

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Hi. I want to join your team please ^^ I can breed any breedable pokemon with
    movesets. I had breed pokemons for some people that aksed me by PM. ^^
    The last one i breed was a Dratini Adamant with: Wrap; Leer; Flamethrower; Dragon Rage. Also i breed a Ralts Brave with ThunderBolt, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot.
    Hope you accept ^^

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    ok kool i will add you and pm the ppl i didnt get if u can breed the pokes fo them and go join the clan site i am the heade of the Deadly alliance so click the banner in my sig to go to the site and register

and i am working on everyones pokes.

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    Hmmm...could I have a modest Piplup and an adamant elekid with an electizer?...

Last edited:

Skelter

Sega Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2008
    Okay, that'd be fine too ^__^

I really appreciate it.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    are the pokemon you want just regular or did you want special moves?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    ive been looking for a adamant bellyzard, shiny if possible, but if not its cool. i can trade teddyursas with fake tears, totadiles with Ddance, larvitars with Ddance, scythers with baton pass and if you want a dialga ill trade it for a shiny jolly chimchar,

ive been looking for a adamant bellyzard, shiny if possible, but if not its cool. i can trade teddyursas with fake tears, totadiles with Ddance, larvitars with Ddance, scythers with baton pass and if you want a dialga ill trade it for a shiny jolly chimchar,

Last edited:

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    ive been looking for a adamant bellyzard, shiny if possible, but if not its cool. i can trade teddyursas with fake tears, totadiles with Ddance, larvitars with Ddance, scythers with baton pass and if you want a dialga ill trade it for a shiny jolly chimchar.

I'll be willing to do a Adamant Bellyzard for Larvitar with Dragon Dance, if possible could you get a male with Dragon Dance. I'll start breeding it now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    okay im breeding it now, seems that i have all females, but nick name dom and fc is
    : 4811 7960 1296

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
    can i have an ekans with poison tail and poison fang?
    if possible also earthquake

what do you want?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    i forgot to add if it was possible for the bellyzard to have a salac berry when traded hahaha it wuld help out so i can sweep

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    i forgot to add if it was possible for the bellyzard to have a salac berry when traded hahaha it wuld help out so i can sweep

It so happens I have lots of Salac Berries, you're lucky.

Do you have any of the rarer berries 54,56,57 or 58? If so could you please attach it to the Ddance Larvitar. I'll try and get your order done later tonight or tommorow, I can't seem to get a female charmander.

akatsuki35

Growing Trader
    Years
    Could I have a calm Drifloon with the egg move hypnosis with 25+ iv's in hp and sp.att and 20+ in everything else, also with Aftermath ability

Back