• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    When the white lights permeated the sky, Brad had been in the tunnel. His strategy, or at least what it used to be, was a plan to stay back until a lot of the team had rushed ahead. Then, he would sneak in and cause as much damage as possible, as quickly as possible, and with as little flamboyance as the the Charizard morph could muster. However, Clove and Jade had alerted the guards. Brad flew low to the ground, and at the fastest speeds he could at low noise levels. He soon reached the northeast. The area was guarded by stronger morphs. Brad decided for an air assault. He glided to the metal wall, and ripped open a whole. He glided to a platform.

Brad rested for a second, waiting to strategize. He had been scolded last mission, and Brad wasn't going to risk that again. His phone buzzed. Brad picked it up, and retracted his wings and put out his tail. He was invisible in the shadow. The phone said that Li Meiling had joined. Brad sighed in relief. Brad knew of Cloves animosity with Li- Brad himself would not get in as much trouble. Brad also knew that if there was a split, there would be at least one side with a rebellious tinge. Brad called Clove in a low voice.

"Clove, this is Omega. I've broken in the northeast wall without being detected. Seems that there are more advanced morphs here. I will try to make this quick- electricity is one of my weaknesses. Oh, and don't worry. I'll try to be as stealthy as possible." Brad said obediently, save the last few words. They were said with a playful sarcasm. Brad gazed into the area he was in. A lot of skyscrapers were in this section. The air was inhabited by spread out squads of Magnezone morphs. Bridges spanned each building in the middle parts, and the bridge network was controlled by Manectric and Luxio morphs. The ground below was filled with a copious amount of Electabuzz and Ampharos morphs. This job would not be easy. However, Brad knew that a burning, dead Magnezone, with its flammable battery acid replacing blood, was a great bomb. He decided to kill all the Magnezones, and just drop bombs on the city below, staying in the shadowy skies. The lights that lined the buildings did not permeate the blackness above, and Brad had perfect cover.

On the ground, blast marks showed were guards had self destructed. Brad noticed it was breezeless that night. The stars twinkled through the few holes in the ceiling as Brad gazed, and Brad pounced into action. He lept off of the platform, and he soon propelled himself into the air. He flew around the perimeter, noticing large platforms in each corner. These would be his bomb depots. He dimmed his tail so that no light shone. He was about to attack.

Brad was now in the air, and he shot out at high speeds, at Mach 3 to be exact. He did not have good turns, but he had done this maneuver type enough to be decent. He flew into one corners crowd, the one nearest to him. Like a pinball, he impaled 5 Magnezones on his arm in one pinball motion. The others did not flinch. He lay the corpses on his original perch. He then went back, and got 5 more. There were ten left. They saw him, and flew at him. Brad guarded himself with fire, and soon shot off the wall, impaling 2 more Magnezone morphs. They were silent in their assault- they needed no words. They only sought to kill. They shot Thunder Waves in all directions, having no need to fear the possibility of friendly fire. The sky lit up with green waves, and Brad barely evaded them all. He was at a disadvantage- a big explosion common to his attacks could get all 68 remaining Magnezone to attack. Brad once again flew out, nabbing three more morphs. He had 5 more morphs in this corner. He got them quickly as well. After 30 minutes, Brad had gotten the northeast, southwest and northwest corners filled with 20 corpse bombs. Brad flew into the northwest corner, but these morphs were crafty. A quick Spark attack pinned Brad to the wall. Brad was shocked a bit, but he was not paralyzed.

"Oh crap... they noticed. I better take a lot of them out or I'm dead. My whole plan will be ruined. Thank god these things are pretty easy to punch through, or I wouldn't have a chance in hell." Brad frantically thought. He shot off the wall at Mach 3 once more, and nabbed 15 morphs, 7 on his left arm, 8 on his right. He slid them off his arms, which were now caked in blood. The remaining five, eager to kill, shot Thunderbolts at him. Two hit. The bolts shocked Brad, and a numbness permeated his chest. Still not paralyzed, Brad killed the other five. He was losing health fast- the electricity messed him up. Brad thanked Lady Luck his nervous system was not damaged by the assault. Brad dropped the bombs, and the bridge network was soon destroyed. Luxios and Manectrics dropped to their deaths. When bombs hit the ground, one or two Electabuzz's died in one blast. By the end of an hour, Brad's Magnezone bombs were used up, and only about half of the ground/bridge forces were dead. He couldn't fly any lower- the towers were just hollow metal obstacles lined with alert lights. Brad flew to a perch, and drank a beer. He needed rest. He hoped that the other enemy morphs wouldn't find him- he was near dead, bleeding, numb in a lot of places, and one of his eyes was fluttering between blindness and sight. Brad slumped back, and decided to rest. It was a luxury he would just have to afford.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Travis wasted no time. The minute Cecily agreed to back him up he pulled her off to the side, careful not to touch her skin directly- a jolt of electricity was not what he needed right now, especially considering... that was for another time. And right now, he needed to talk to her where he could trust that no one else could hear them. Putting his finger to his lips, he leaned in close and whispered his instructions. "Don't tell Clove or anyone else about this, they'd get in trouble for it. Preferably, don't say that you were involved at all. Say this was all my plan and I forced you to go along with it. Whatever you do, don't say anything, got it? I'm about to go way off regulations with this. In fact, I'm violating protocol on..." Travis counted on his fingers quickly, "Six different counts. They're gonna have my head over this. But I don't care. I have a personal score to settle with Surge..." he gritted his teeth, "And I need to settle it now. Now listen closely. I need you to wait for a certain signal. Surge is crafty, make no mistake. He's got an alarm system set up throughout the city, if what he's doing here resembles his set-up in the Sevii Islands at all. If I'm right, one of the others should trigger it, oh... right about now."

BOOOOOOOOM!!!

"And there you go," Travis said nonchalantly, "My point exactly. Now, here's what we're going to do." He stared directly into Cecily's eyes. "You're going to charm our way in to see Surge. Here's the plan. I've got a set of handcuffs in my pocket. They're rigged to unclip when I press a certain spot, so they won't be any problem if push comes to shove. I'm going to put them on, and you're going to march me in to see Surge's lackeys. We walk straight past the guards, everything. We'll take back streets to the gym. If there's an activation code necessary... well, I'll handle that. If anyone stops us, say that Surge wanted to see me personally. Wink at them, charm them... seduce 'em if you have to, I don't care. Just make sure that I get into Surge's chambers alone. From there, go join the others. I'll take care of business with Surge. Got it?" Without waiting for an answer, Travis removed a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. "Good. Here, you hold on to these, I'll let you know when to snap 'em on. Right now, we need to move quietly."

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    So much was happening at once. Jade's sandstorm had not evaded some of her teammates like she had hoped, but it wasn't her most powerful attack. One of the Electrode Morphs sacrificed itself as Reid made his way into the area. Another was left over and the tougher Morphs were coming out to challenge the muscle of the team. Omega had taken some down and finally, without hesitation, Jade knew it was time for her to let go.

Earthquake

The ground shook and she hoped that whoever had wings used them; the attack had a controlled diameter so as not to hit the smaller ones who were battling yards away. A large chasm was made in the earth and the Electrode Morph fell, but hung on for dear life on the edge.
    "Please! You can't let me die! You're one of the good guys!" he pleaded.
    Jade walked to the edge, glowing a deep, dark purple, "You're a terrible actor"
    Dark Pulse

Swiftly she forced the Electrode to his death and scanned the area. A swarm of Magnezones headed toward her, seeing that they were being severely threatened by a strong rock type pokemon. Her energy was at it's peak and she knew afterwards she'd be exhausted but her thoughts needed to focus on the now.

"Eat this," she lifted her arms and the Morphs looked like they were about to laugh at her small framed self but quickly changed their minds as a fierce rock slide came out of no where.
    Someone needs to find Surge. Someone who isn't blinded by revenge. I understand he's hurting, but it'll be a literal hurt if he goes in there by himself...

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Denx was still running from the wave of morphs. Through the sandstorm, which had quieted down slightly, he could only count five. Two Plusles, a Minun, a Magnemite, and a Luxio morph. They were all as fast as him, except for the Magnemite, who kept up by levitation. The pack was jumping from building to billboard to car. The scenery was rapidly changing from city to country. Denx knew he was getting to far from the perimeter. Time to turn around, he thought.

He twisted his entire body around his momentum, and dashed out with a Quick Attack. He flew past the morphs who were chasing him, they had not noticed what he was doing until after he passed them. It took them longer to turn around, but this Magnemite morph was still next to him. Denx looked at it while running, and slammed right into a stationary car. He fell to the ground, with the Magnemite morph continuing to go straight. The other morphs did not notice him on the ground, as he rolled underneath the car. They went by as if he wasn't there.

"..uhhrrgghh.." he moaned in rage to himself. His fist slammed the ground, knowing he messed up, big time. He wouldn't get in trouble for this, unless he didn't help his teammates soon. He wished he hadn't've ran out so far. He rolled out from underneath the car, and walked the way he originally came from. He looked around.

"I must be too far away from the gym," he figured, because there were no morphs near him. He walked, holding his nose. It was sore from the impact with the car.

"Hope I don't do that again.." he cut off. He walked back in silence. It would take him a while to get back, if he didn't run. He was too fatigued, though.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "D-Damn..." she stammered as the ground beneath her suddenly began to shake, "what the hell's going on?!"

Looking westward, where the electric seaside city and her current destination sat, she saw a most unwelcoming sight. Lights illuminated the distant city in all of its glory, outlining every detail of the buildings, docks and even the people who were present during the current unearthly hour. They had already started their attack!

"Idiots!" she spat under her breath, watching the scene unfold before her as she waited impatiently for the dying tremors to cease. "They call me out to help and then leave me behind!"

It was then that a second eruption sounded, except this time, at a much higher frequency. It was as if an a-bomb had landed, except of course without the mayhem and complete annihilation of the populace. Squinting into the distance in an effort to analyse the current situation, she could vaguely make out several silhouettes of who she assumed to be her fellow team mates, the most forefront bearing Tyranitar-like traits; Jade.

"So, she's the cause of the tremors..." the brunette smiled, her confidence in the PLF rising a little, "if I could feel an Earthquake attack from this far away, she must be a real tank up close. These guys might not be as crap as I first thought, heh."

Bearing her scythes, the samurai wasted no time thinking over what she was going to do and shot down the path that led straight into Vermillion. Unbeknownst to her however, the team had actually burrowed underneath the city and emerged from underground, whereas she had taken the more conspicuous route in coming in from the entrance of Diglett Cave, which was warrantedly guarded by several stationed 'alarm' Pokemon; a pair of Magneton to be exact.

"Oh shi-!" she exclaimed, the moment she realised her folly, feeling the immediate effects of her mistake.

The half dozen set of Magnemites had delivered a somewhat nasty 'shock', immobilising her on the spot. She could handle one Thunder Wave without much fuss but two was just overkill.

"Y-You bastards..." she breathed, struggling to fight off the paralysis, her specific type weakness taking its toll.

As if in response, the Magneton duo let off a horrible Screech attack, seemingly attracting a flurry of other Electric-Type Pokemon to aid in her capture. Along with the extra Flaffy here and Voltorb there, two rather unique individuals appeared amongst the lot of them; a Plusle and Minun-morph.

"Hey sis, check this out, we caught ourselves a bug," the first positively-charged rodent piped.

"Ohh! So we have," the second negatively-charged rodent replied, "what should we do with her?"

"Maybe we should take her to Surgey, nyah?"

"But sis! I really want to play with her for a bit, can't we wait?"

"Seems odd that a Scyther-morph would be here in Vermillion, nyah?" the Plusle-morph continued, ignoring her sister's request. "There aren't many Bug-Type Pokemon around these parts, I wonder where she came from..."

"Who cares? We caught her, so let's have some fun!"

"Excuse me," the brunette suddenly piped, kicking the first two Magnetons out of her way, before grabbing the rodent sisters by the ears and throwing them to the side, "your damn Thunder Waves have worn off, so if you're done yapping, lie down and stay out of my way."

With a firm cut into the nearest Voltorb and an intimidating snarl at the Flaffy, the brunette swiftly made her way through the pack of Electric-Types and back on track towards the city.

"W-Wait!" the Plusle-morph piped, brushing herself off before standing up to face the wandering teen. "We're not finished yet, nyah."

"That's right!" her sister chimed in, lifting herself back up onto her feet. "We're Elec and Tron, Lieutenant Surgey's cutest right-hand girls! Don't underestimate us, or we'll make you hurt."

"Oh really?" the teenage samurai enquired, giving the two sisters a broad smile. "So you two are pretty close with Surge, neh?"

"That's right!"

"No doubt about it, nyah."

"Well, that's good to hear," she continued, readying her scythes at the sound of the sisters' crackling cheeks, "you can take me straight to him then."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The explosion of the voltorb came as no surprise as Clove watched the events unfold in front of him. A blinding flash of light then blackness. What happened then couldn't have been recalled for he had lost complete consciousness. His body was engulfed by the white light as the sound of buildings crashing down came from all around. Sirens blared and spotlights feverishly scanned the city streets for the intruders.

After a few moments, Clove finally blinked his eyes open wearily. He sat up, only to find he was lying in a bed of rubble. The rocks tumbled from his body as he flung his torso upright, looking around to study his surroundings. What he found astonished him a bit. He was a good 100 or so yards away from the gym, nestled in what appeared to be the lobby of a hotel, laying across a counter top. The towns people had apparently been much too frightened to move him from his position. He looked around cautiously making sure none of them had malicious intent before fluffing the rock dust from his hair and replacing the hat back on his head. He hopped down from the counter and looked around at the frightened towns people. What could he say to them? There wasn't much he COULD say... it would probably be better to just leave. He walked silently towards the door before he felt a slight tug on the rear of his dress shirt. A small girl had approached. He turned around slowly to see her holding his PLF communicator up towards him. He smiled and gently took it from her hands and leaned to to eye level.

"You're all going to be okay, just stay hidden and this will all be over soon. Don't come out until the noise stops, got it?" He said calmly to the gear. He stood up and turned and quietly exited the building into the night battle. As he distanced himself from the hotel he could hear the conversation from inside.

"Mommy, was that a super hero?"

"....Yes dear.... that was a super hero"

Clove grinned as he made his way but there was no time to sit and think about soft touchy moments. There were guards to take care of and Travis would no doubt make his move soon. Clove vanished into the night using Faint Attack, quickly appearing at the base of the gym once more. This time, obviously, there were no minor guards this time... it looked like the big boys had come out to play. The walked slowly as they surveyed the area, making sure no one came close. Clove remained hidden in the shadows, there was no doubt about it that they were the elites. Even if Surge went down, theres no doubt they would continue to fight. Theres no choice but to take them down. Clove slowly extended all of his needles as they pressed through his shirt, re-ripping the holes that had once been sewn shut. It was then that Clove's eyes caught sight of a mass of rocks falling over some enemies a distance away.

"Thats right... Jade had been right near me. She's a rock so she was no doubt not very effected by the explosion... but Tyranitar is part Dark...so that means..." Clove's thoughts were cut short as his beliefs became reality. One of the morphs finally showed itself. Long pointed ears. Yellow prickly fur standing on all ends. Electricity danced around the tiny tips of the jagged fur of the morph. A small wiry looking boy but a definite killing intent in his eyes, and they were locked onto Jade. He was ready to fire....Pin Missile.

The Jolteon Morph quickly extended its jagged fur on end and aimed its arms steadily at Jade.

"NO! A bug type attack would be trouble for her...CRAP!" Clove instantly vanished as the hail of needles sprayed from the Morph's arms.

Clove appeared under the bright spotlight, flinging his arms and firing a wave of needles from his own arms and countering the needles in mid air as the clashed and fell to the ground. It was only now in the brightness of the clearing that Clove could clearly make out the entirety of the Elite Guard. He surveyed them one by one. The Jolteon Morph who had just attacked, a Rotom Morph, with dark...almost transparent skin and a glow of blue electricity around his body and a slightly heavy set Ampharos morph with a large tail with sparks dancing around it, clearly the brawn of the group. He smashed his knuckle inside of his palm over and over and bright sparks cackled with each connection.

"So it looks like a high speed battle for two of them...and a slower opponent with the Ampharos. I'll have no trouble with the Ampharos but the only way to fight speed is with speed so I'll have to take care of them first. The team can take care of the others. So the fastest one would be...." Clove finished his silent analysis.

"You." He said aloud, eying down the Jolteon morph. "Lets dance, punk... FAINT ATTACK!"

The Jolteon laughed as Clove disappeared. "So thats how its going to be? QUICK ATTACK!" The Jolteon responded, instantly vanishing as well.

The two reappeared, clashing their sharp spikes and vanishing again, the appeared again, clashing and sliding backwards. Clove leaped into the air bringing his needles down in attack as the Jolteon jumped aside. While Clove recovered he noticed an aura of blue appear beside him. The Rotom morph appeared without seeming to have moved next to him, launching a shadow ball straight at him. Clove narrowly dodged as the Shadow Ball soared passed him and into the night sky before exploding in a purple light. There was no chance to watch as the Jolteon countered again with a thunder bolt. The lightning scratched and tore around the earth as it drew trenches of designs around the clearing. Clove dodged and moved avoiding the lightning best he could as the Rotom appeared again with another Shadow Ball to welcome Clove. He narrowly avoided it once more, sliding near the entrance of the gym. He stopped to breath for a moment at the relentless two way attack. He looked to see them standing together, sneering at their prey.

"They... *huff* stopped attacking... But why would they...*huff* stop so suddenly?" He said out loud but was quickly answered without words as a shadow loomed over him. The slower Ampharos morph was above him, fist ready. There was no time as the brute brought his fist down.

"FOCUS PUNCH!" The Ampharos roared as the fist screamed down to crush Clove.

quickly thinking, Clove jumped back into the air narrowly avoiding the bulk of the impact but the force of the punch remained. A crater formed in the earth as the shockwave from the force of the punch sent Clove sliding on his feet across the clearing near the edge.

"They gaged my speed and led me towards the big guy to launch an attack they knew would never hit me other wise... they've got excellent team work..." He thought to himself but his thoughts were cut short quickly as the Jolteon spoke.

"We know your moves... you're that runt trainer who fell for Erika and left her gym during the great reformation when we all fused with our Pokemon aren't you? Clove Wheldst was it? So you're trying to bring us down by using morph technology? awfully hypocritical don't you think? But it doesn't matter. You and your Cacturne were weak and combined together you two just make one big wuss instead of two separate ones. Stand down you two... I wanna take this punk myself." The Jolteon morph called to the other guard. They chuckled in response showing their compliance.

Clove listened to the morph... he definitely remembered him well, the cocky right hand man of Surge during Clove's days at the gym. Friendly inter-gym matches were held and they fought often since the two towns were so close. Jason Wandtky.... Him and that Jolteon had always taken advantage of Cacturne's massive weakness to bug type moves... it was time for revenge.

"You don't even deserve to speak Erika's name you filth. You're just an obstacle in my way." He said with a narrow tone. Knowing Jade was no doubt close behind him, he called to her. "Jade. Make sure the other two don't interfere. This ones mine."

Without wasting time for an answer, Clove fully extended every needle on his body as his eyes turned a deep sinister looking yellow filled with hatred. He quickly flung a fist full of needles at his target as the Jolteon did the same in a quick draw fashion. The needles clashed between them and before they even hit the ground, Clove and the Jolteon Morph, Jason, had vanished from sight. The high speed battle had begun.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Brad lay on his perch, and rested for a long time. A half hour passed. None of the ground morphs could reach him, and after a few beers, the numbness was gone, his eye saw again, and he felt a bit better. He slumped, and a hole opened. A bag, black in color, was inside. The things Brad saw made him shudder with disgust.

It seemed Surge took innocent babies, fused them with Electrode, and killed them. Brad may have been cruel, but even he did not kill innocent babies. However, despite his disgust, Brad was also an opportunist. If he lit the corpses on fire, two things would be accomplished. One, his bombs would be replenished. Two, the babies would get revenge against their tormentors. Brad stood silent, feeling sorry for the bombs. They were cute, even to him. But time was wasting. Brad grabbed the other bags, and proceeded to bombard the ground once again. His load was lighter, so he easily avoided any upward shot beams of electricity. After half an hour, all forces in the sector were dead. He had four babies left, one from every bag. He flew down, and buried them. He even melted them a glass tombstone, and carved an inscription which read "Here lie innocent victims of Surges tyranny. May they rest in peace, knowing that their tormentors are killed. R.I.P Unknown Babies.". Brad cried a little- it reminded him too much of Orre. But his tears were short lived. Brad was tough- he did not cry for long. Soon, a shiny Rotom morph floated in. He was not an elite guard, for the badge on him said "Sectormaster: Northeast". Brad shot up into the sky, and the morph spoke.

"Hello, Charizard morph. I see you have beaten my army down there. I am the sectormaster here, and I am superior to the enemies below. They are all newly evolved, new recruits. This sector is new, and I am the only veteran here. I may not be elite, but considering your shoddy condition and weakness to electricity, I think I'll have an easy time. En guarde!" croaked the Rotom morph gloomily. Brad did not take kindly to insults, and he retorted.

"Well, Rotom, I may be weak to your predominant attack, but I too am a veteran of battle. Besides, you need to pay for your crimes. I may be cruel, but a scum who kills babies for bombs deserves to die. " Brad growled sharply. The Rotom decided to use Thunder. Brad flew low, but his opponent shot a well aimed Spark. Brad was shocked a bit. For an hour, Brad flew around, dodging his opponents attacks, except for a Thunder and a Shock Wave, which numbed his chest and wings. Both decided to go all out. The Rotom formed a blue ball of thunder, and Brad decided to use heat, fire and dragon energy to form a long dragon around him. Both flew outside.

They ran around, until they decided to charge at each other. Both yelled.

"DIE ROTOM! YEARRRRGH!"
    "GO TO HELL, CHARIZARD!!!!!!"

The two masses of energy collided. Brad was sapped, and once again back to his original condition. However, the dragon ate the ball, and the Rotom was incinerated. However, it shocked Brad so bad that he couldn't move. Then, Brad went into cardiac arrest. Brad fell diagonally, until he reached the roof, which he burned through. Then, he fell right in front of Travis and Cecily. This time, there was no breathing. Brad was not dead, but he was darn close. Rotom had gotten a darn good revenge for his death.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    The moment she agreed, Cecily found herself being pulled away from the other members of their team. Travis spoke in a hushed tone, hiding his words from Clove. Of course, she had no intention of betraying the Smeargle morph, despite that her implication in his plan would mean going against Clove, whose opinion of her had already hit rock-bottom. And it was then that Travis said something that piqued her interest.

"Surge is crafty, make no mistake. He's got an alarm system set up throughout the city, if what he's doing here resembles his set-up in the Sevii Islands at all. If I'm right, one of the others should trigger it, oh... right about now." Like Travis predicted, a loud explosion echoed throughout the night. The blonde could feel the resulting tremors pressing threateningly against the soles of her shoes. This, however, wasn't at the forefront of her mind. Before the human bombs had gone off, Travis had said something that made Cecily wonder if he had had a run-in with Surge before. She refrained from pressing this point - if he had wanted her to know, she would know by now, and the last thing she needed was to have two higher-ups upset with her.

"Don't worry," she murmured. "I'm not going to say anything." When the words left her lips, she offered up a reassuring smile. Handcuffs in her hand, she prepared to follow Travis. Of course, things weren't about to go smoothly, as the Charizard morph came out of nowhere and landed in front of them, looking very deceased. Cecily looked down at the fallen dragon, blinking slowly. She knew the urgency of their side mission, and if the morph was indeed dead, there was no point in wasting time making feeble attempts to heal him. Instead, she lightly pressed her fingertips against the clothes on Travis' back, stepping over the neck of the beast. After all, they had precious little time left.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    The feeling of victory always ended abruptly.

Just as Jade was feeling like nothing could get in her way, she caught sight of a smug Jolteon Morph in her perif. It only took her half a second to realize that this Morph would be more trouble for her than the rest.
    Pin Missle.
    Jade cursed under her breath as the time seemed to slow down, the needles glaring at her dangerously. Why had she been so blinded by her success? Didn't she realize that they'd find a weakness eventually?

Before she could flinch, the needles were shot out of the air by more needles. There stood, looking rather heroic in Jade's opinion, Clove with his needle-filled arms extended. Jade finally exhaled, having held her breath during those few seconds she thought she was done for. Thank God for Clove, she thought to herself. I guess I shouldn't be thanking God just yet...

It was then that she noticed the Elite Guard. The Jolteon, of course, a mysterious looking Rotom, and a Ampharous. Is Clove seriously going to try and take them all on his own? She was frozen in place as three took on one. Her hands began to glow a deep purple again, preparing to help her leader if he needed it, which seemed doubtful as Jade continued to watch the fight like a tennis match. He dodged just in time for even the most powerful attacks, but at least he dodged.
    And then they stopped.
    The Jolteon sneered and spat some ugly words at Clove; he didn't flinch but Jade knew well that these words would work him up indefinitely.

Her ears perked up as she heard her name. "Jade. Make sure the other two don't interfere. This one's mine," Clove turned his head slightly to shout back at her. She nodded, even though he could not see her, and focused on the other too. Quicker than she could comprehend, Omega took the Rotom off her hands. Less work for me, she smirked.

"Hey jerk!" she shouted as the other two backed away from their leader. The Ampharos turned to her slowly. "Ready to die?!"

"Spoke too soon"

She let loose an Earthquake but the sneaky Ampharos was already in the air, readying a Focus Punch. Jade may have morphed with a Tyranitar, but she was still quick. She shifted and sent a large boulder toward the Ampharos in mid-air, knocking into a nearby building.

Jade caught her breath; she was running out of energy. She checked the status of the Ampharos, to find him slowly standing on his feet. While his guard was down, Jade let out another Earthquake. A large chasm was made and the Ampharos lost its footing again.
    I hope Clove is alright. She didn't have time to check if she wanted to stay alive.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    before you get to far, Billie.... just to let you know. Unfortunately for the plot, brad already took the rotom morph down in 1 post -_-

please edit since its not there anymore? *sigh*

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    Reid was effected the worse by explosion, being right under it. He didn't think it would be that strong...he was now plunged deep in the ground, inside a crater about 5 feet deep. After a few gasps for air he slowly rose up and picked out a mushroom, though it was almost completely vaporized and dry he still could force it down, suddenly his scratches and wounds started to heal, but Reid still felt soar, he finallly is ready and looks around.

Jade and Clove were taking on about three morphs, and they weren't just the newbie recruits they were first fighting..."3 on 2 is...not fair..."He starts going their way, but notices that Jade took out a quick-feeted Ampharos and Omega killed a Rotom morph, leaving a Jolteon morph for Clove...Reid just decides to watch and sees if there's any way he could assist...

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Unsurprisingly, the rodent twins were a lot weaker than she had imagined, yet for a reason beyond her comprehension, she was losing. Whether it was because she was still recovering from her last fight or because the other patrol Pokemon kept electrocuting her from behind, she neither knew or cared. The only thing she was focusing on was getting past these annoying pair of sisters. She had already messed up big time tonight and had no intentions of doing so again, not to mention she was already an hour late to the mission and that she would have to answer to someone she wasn't exactly on the best of terms with. The more time she spent confronting the Plusle and Minun-morph, the less time she would have assisting the PLF. Ironically, if she was able to subdue the twins, they would no doubt serve as invaluable guides to her and the team's ultimate goal; Lieutenant Surge. Although at this point, achieving this was looking quite difficult.

Pushed to the ground, paralysed and slightly charred, the Scyther-morph looked up at the twins with a furrowed frown. It was annoying and somewhat damaging to her ego that she was being bested by two kids. But then again, they didn't exactly fight fair so she wasn't hoping for a clean win anyway.

"Boy...you guys are really annoying," she huffed through berrated breaths, trying to calm her body's involuntary shaking.

"I told you, nyah," the Plusle-morph started with a smug smile before her negatively-charged sister finished, equally as confident, "if you don't take us seriously, we'll make you hurt."

Digging her hands into the ground, the Scyther-morph slowly but surely lifted herself back onto her feet, only to be knocked back by another electrified blow to the gut, winding and electrifying her at the same time. Falling back, she felt the second wave course through her body. Ordinarily, taking in so much electricity would be fatal for any Human being, but thanks to her Morph, she was still very much alive and kicking, although struggling somewhat. She did still have a horribly inconvenient weakness to Electric-Type attacks, so even though she was able to survive being electrocuted, taking in attack after attack was wearing her down something fierce.

Looking up at the source of the recent attack, she watched on unimpressed as the culprit returned an equally intimidating snarl. The Flaffy she had written off so easily before, apparently held grudges and now quite surprisingly showed her what for. Before she could react however, she felt the cold steel of the Magnetons' magnets locking her appendages in place.

"Well, looks like you're in trouble now, nyah," the red-toned rodent piped, "even if you are a Morph, you still have your limits."

"Can I play with her yet?" the Minun-morph enquired, now rather belated in enthusiasm.

"I guess so Tron, just don't burn her too bad, I don't know if Surgey wants them dead or alive yet, nyah..."

It was then that sirens could be heard, followed by a surge of light that easily engulfed the city.

"Ohh! Looks like the Elites are coming out tonight," Tron chirped, who had already gotten to prodding Plum's incredibly numb form with electrified pokes, "these guys must be causing quite a ruckus if they have to come out."

"Nyah, seems that way. I wonder what's going on over there."

"Well, at least we did our job, right? We caught one!"

"Stay here Tron," her sister suddenly started, a surprisingly determined look now gracing her cute features, "I'm gonna go see what's going on, nyah..."

"H-Hey! Wait a minute sis..." the Minun-morph piped before trailing off as she watched Elec run off towards the city, "phooey! Now I have to stay here and babysit you. What a drag..."

Now unable to feel most of her body due to the constant paralysis, Plum spread her lips into what she assumed to be a smile. It was at that moment that she finally understood why she was losing to the rodent sisters, despite their incredibly underwhelming strength. Along with themselves and all of the other patrolling Pokemon currently at the scene, their ability to subdue her stemmed from one simple move; Helping Hand. It became apparent to her the moment the Plusle-morph left the scene. She could feel the paralysis already diminishing as feeling returned to her body.

"What are you smiling about?" the Minun-morph suddenly spout, noticing her victim looking quite pleased with herself.

"Big mistake hun," she replied, her pupils narrowing into slits as she started to raise her bladed arms, her smile growing ever wider.

"Ohh phooey...this is gonna be bad."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The world seemed to slow down around him as Clove entered the high speed fight. They rushed at each other with incredible speed as momentary flashes of silhouettes could be seen of the two fighters in various locations but seemed to vanish in the blink of an eye and appear somewhere else. The two fighters clashed with obvious resentment towards each other from their past rivalries.

The two lined each other up in their sights, leaping through the air for another slash. They collided hard, displacing the dirt around them. The dust slowly cleared as the two were seen holding the other at bay. Clove stared down the Jolteon morph's cold black eyes as both morphs harvested intense hatred inside them. Their muscles trembled as they pressed against each other. Clove's spikes shined in the moonlight against the Jolteon's jagged fur.

"You've gotten a little bit of talent, Wheldst. But only a little bit. If you were foolish enough to think this was going to be a battle fought on your terms then you were sadly mistaken." Jason said grinning. His fur suddenly stood on end, cackling loudly as small bolts of yellow energy intertwined and jumped from end to end. "THUNDER!"

The electricity disappeared for a moment while Clove's anger filled face suddenly turned to a look of complete horror. The Jolteon morph's body erupted with energy that tore through the earth and blasted through Clove's body, lighting him up like a flash light. His body went soaring through the air, blasting through trees before hitting the ground rolling and skipping and flying through a vacant building. Jason hopped on his toes, cracking his knuckles as sparks jumped from the rough fur once again, still wild with energy.

"Thats the difference in our power, Wheldst! You may be fast... but you've got nothing to back it up! Speed is nothing without strength." He called to Clove, taunting.

Clove struggled in the rubble, once more shaking the dust from his hair and finding his hat. He placed it snugly on his hat, ignoring the comments.

"So he's just as fast as me...with that Thunder attack to boot...I'll have to use the full extent of my spikes to beat him, no more plain hits. He's got that electricity but i've got the one on one strength... Needle Arm...

Clove's spikes glistened in the moonlight before beginning to glow a pale white light. In a whisp of a shadow, Clove disappeared, rushing the Jolteon, catching it off guard. Jason threw his arms to block but sent skidding on his feet across the dirt. Clove wasted no time disappearing again as did Jason. Once again moving faster than the eye could follow except this time pushed in Clove's favor. The shining spikes of Needle Arm sliced the tips of the bristled fur with each impact. Finally another impact occured as Jason fell to the earth weakly, holding himself on his hands and knees. Clove fell from above bringing a glowing spike down for the finish. Jason leaped backwards, his fur bristling with electricity again. A much quicker electric attack, thunderbolt once again. Clove dodged the bolts again with ease as he slid to safety away from the dancing sparks.

The night was now slowly turning into morning as the mist settled in and the sun began to peak its head above the mountains. Clove scanned the area, exhausted after dodging the thunderbolt again.

"Where is he...." He thought through heavy breathes.

Suddeny the Jolteon morph fell from above, cackling electricity giving away his location as a blast of electricity from another Thunder fell from above, crashing through the earth. Clove narrow leaped away, rolling across the ground and avoiding the bulk of the damage.

"Leading with smaller attacks into a large attack... He's not even trying to fight with speed anymore. He's getting desperate. But another full force Thunder would probably end me, its strong... i'll give him that... Clove thought to himself as he stood back up, watching the opposing morph who was clearly also tired. Clove decided to give it one more go... this would be the last attack.

Clove jumped high into the air, vanishing mid air and appearing behind Jason. Clove slashed relentlessly as Jason attempted blocking. Clove's needles were all fully extended across his whole back at this point, swinging in anger as the Jolteon parried blow after blow. Finally, Jason was able to gain ground and block the Needle Arm with all his might. He grinned again as his fur bristled and danced with electricity.

"Same trap again, Wheldst. I already told you... THIS is the difference in our strength. THUNDER!" Jason's fur cackled as the mass of energy blasted through Clove's body once more. Jason's laughter could be heard over the devastation at his victory but as the dust cleared, Clove remained in front, a bit charred... but grinning, revealing spikes from his other arm that had been thrust into the ground.

"No. THIS is the difference between our strength." Clove replied weakly, glancing behind his shoulder at the now exposed morning sun and the illuminated spikes on his back. He pressed his palms to the Jolteon's chest. "You'll never hurt anyone again. SOLAR BEAM!"

A pale white-green light erupted from Clove's palms, engulfing Jason's body as a look of complete terror could be seen before he vanished into the blast which soared off into the sky. The beam of light slowly dissipated to reveal Jason standing completely charred as the lifeless body fell backwards, smoking.

"You're a fool. Relying on your heavy attacks too much. Once i saw how much you relied on the damage from that Thunder attack it was easy to get in and find your weakness. You were so arrogant but didn't realize you hadn't even seen all my moves. Your surprise from Needle Arm only went to prove you couldn't even come CLOSE to handling my strongest attack. All I needed to do was ground your thunder attack by transferring the electricity to the ground and dispersing it with my roots. From there it was just playing your arrogance. I commend you for surviving, but you wont be for much longer. Use your last minutes to reflect on your miserable life."

Clove dropped to a knee as his spikes retracted. Definitely no more energy to fight. He pulled himself under a tree to attempt to rest while the others carried out the mission. He could see the others already in battle, he had to try something. He couldn't just leave them to fight alone. He stood up and took a step, his whole body ached as his muscles gave out, causing him to fall flat on his face. He had taken a lot of damage... and as usual, the beam took what little energy he had left out of him.

"Damn...Solar Beam..." He cursed under his breath as he continued to struggle and stand.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Be careful damn it!" the Minun-morph spat.

"Sorry for being so rough!" the Scyther-morph snapped back at her captive, securing the bonds tying the rodent's arms and legs together. "You should really be grateful that I haven't killed you yet you know?"

"Well, it's a lot better than being beaten and humiliated like this!" Tron cried in protest as she felt herself being lifted up into her opponent's arms. "Go ahead and kill me! If Srugey sees me like this, I'm as good as dead anyway."

"Aww, shut it kid," Plum started irritably, fastening her new guide under her arm, "I'm not gonna let anyone kill you til I find Surge, so don't get your knickers in a twist."

"Gee...that's nice of you," the negatively-charge sister sighed in defeat, "well I guess I can't do anything now but I'm warning you, when I find Elec, we're gonna make you pay for this!"

Shrugging off the girl's somewhat unimpressive threat, the Scyther-morph kicked down the last opposing Magneton guard and made her way back on track towards Vermillion. She was finally going to partake in her first official mission and she wasn't going to let some preteen wannabe Pikachu-morph stand in her way. After everything she had been through, it was finally time to show these newbies how to get things done and she was more than ready to do so.

"Hey, let me ask you something..." her captive suddenly piped, much to her surprise and irritation, "you're telling me to lead you to Surgey right? What makes you think I won't lead you the wrong way? I mean, I could send you straight into a trap for all you know..."

Keeping pace, the teenage samurai mulled the question over before heaving a sigh after deciding on an answer. In all honesty, she hadn't thought that far ahead, she just assumed that her opponent would honourably obey her orders after being defeated.

"I suppose you're right..." Plum admitted rather placidly, causing Tron to look up out of curiousity, "but I trust you'll lead me there anyway and even if you don't, I'll just kill you and find some other way there myself."

The Minun-morph gave her captor a bemused look but decided not to respond. Despite not wanting to admit it, she found the Scyther-morph to be somewhat respectable, at least in principle anyway. Still, she was more than upset with her current situation and continued to look out for any advantageous opportunities that might arise during their trek back into the city.

As they continued to approach the seaside city, dawn had already begun to break and soon enough, the night's shadows were also starting to disappear. Walking along the stagant path leading away from Diglett's Cave, a small flicker of light suddenly caught Plum's attention. Squinting into the distance, she struggled to analyse what was going on in the forefront of the city but failed to recognise anyone or thing significant. Still, she was sure about what she had just seen, there was just no doubt about it. Clove's Solarbeam had pierced the morning sky, meaning he was either in serious danger to have to use his signature move or was otherwise just showing off like an idiot. Either way, she was getting closer to her destination and hopefully wasn't too late to join in the party.

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    Reid still gaped from the strong Solar Beam Clove used, "Now I know what that light was....back at the entrance to Pewter..." He then ran to Clove, by the looks of it the attack took alot out of him, Reid looked inside his pocket, he had only one mushroom left and it was burnt badly, it would still be of use, but he'd have to run quickly to get more. "Well....maybe we won't need more after this...we're almost to the gym, and most of our team is still energized..."

"Need...some help?" Reid asked Clove, pulling out the burnt mushroom, "It won't taste good..."He warned him, "But you will recover..."Reid added, handing it to Clove.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Holy-"

Travis's curse at the sight of a dive-bombing Charizard- particularly a Charizard who he knew had recently been in critical condition- was interrupted by Cecily, who immediately tapped him on the back and stepped over Omega's neck. He made ready to follow her. While it was unfortunate, in all probability the operative formerly known as Omega was probably singing with the choir invisible. Then again, based on what Travis knew about his career before joining the PLF and some of his exploits as an operative, there was probably equal money on his dancing with the tango group diabolical. Travis had no idea why he imagined hell as a place where the damned were forced to dance the tango while watching clips of very poorly accomplished auditions for singing contests. For some reason, the image simply appeared in his mind whenever he thought the word "hell". In fact, if Travis was not currently occupied with thoughts of revenge, he probably would have given serious consideration to the thought of visiting a psychologist. No doubt that would be helpful. Before, however, he could finish stepping over what he believed to be an ex-Charizard, a flicker of flame caught his eye.

The tail flame was still lit.

Travis had never raised a Charmander himself, but he knew the stories. The flame on the Pokemon's tail represented its life force. If the flame went out, the Pokemon would die. But by the same token, if the flame was still burning...

He couldn't stay here, he reasoned. Omega had been through worse scrapes and survived. Surge was waiting. Surge the bastard. Surge the murderer. If he didn't go now, his chance would probably be wasted. He could just call for help, anyway. The other team members... no, that would do no good. They were probably tied up, metaphorically if not literally. Right now they were probably too busy to come help a wounded comrade. And the relief team was still in Pewter City- they wouldn't be able to reach Omega in time if Travis called for them. In fact, odds were that they had been ordered back to base by now. He couldn't rely on headquarters for assistance, then. It was either let Omega die, or move on and fight Surge.

Every fiber, every muscle in Travis's body tensed. His brain was whirring, thinking as it had never thought before. Of course, the thoughts were really just centered around one theme. Fight Surge, Abandon Omega... Save Omega, wait for Surge... but I'll miss my chance... he'll die whether I help him or not... but still... he looks like Andre... I don't want him to die... but I can't go, I'll miss my chance... Andre... why does he remind me of you? Nothing alike... why... Surge! Got to fight-no! Yes! WHY AM I SO DAMN CONFUSED?

"We can't go yet," Travis sighed, before kneeling beside Cecily. "He's still alive. And I can't let him die. Not again."

Not again? Why did I say that?

Oh yeah...

That time. If I hadn't run after Surge... If I hadn't tried to kill him when I saw the bolt hit Andre... I would have had more time. I might have taken him to the doctors sooner. He might have had a chance.

But that means...

It wasn't really Surge who murdered him in the end, was it?

No.

Can't think that.

Just save the damn Charizard.

Travis didn't know, or care, that he was crying.

He also nearly died because of it.

The bolt struck the ground where he had been moments before. If reflexes honed by battle hadn't kicked in at the sound of crackling electricity, he would have been an ex-Smeargle. That laugh... he turned.

The face was exactly as he remembered it, but perhaps a little older-looking. The hair that arched upward, melding with his fan-shaped ears was familiar. The long, cruel tail extending from his back was as well. And his slightly hunched back. But the army uniform was different, no doubt. He had changed the rank insignia. There was no longer a "lieutenant" decoration... Travis had no doubt it was now "general". So the bastard had promoted himself. It figured.

"Trash," the figure ordered, "Get out of my way. I have an old subordinate I mean to reclaim."

Travis glanced at Omega. He couldn't remember seeing anything in the Charizard's case file about being in the army, but he supposed it could be possible. Instead, he returned his attentions to Surge. "You came at a bad time. I was just wondering something."

"And that would be?"

"How many different ways I could kill you," Travis replied cooly, his eyes narrowing. "And I believe it's time that I figure out just which one of them I'll use."

And so, it began....

OOC: Yeah, I thought it was kind of funny, but... even with someone as cautious as Surge, now that he's this powerful why would he just sit on the sidelines and let his subordinates fight? Especially since he knows that Omega/Brad is out there, or someone using very similar abilities. And he would probably be interested in seeing if he can tempt him to THE DAHK SIDE, LOLZ. So yeah, I'll get to the fight in the next post, as soon as I work out the finer details. :3

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    The moment the lightning struck the ground, Cecily's cheeks began to spark with electricity. And she would have released the energy, too, had it not been for the tug at the back of her mind telling her not to. The words exchanged between the Smeargle and Raichu morph confirmed that it was Travis' fight. She became engrossed in their altercation. So much so, that she neglected to hear the figure behind her draw closer. In a flash, one firm hand clamped down on her mouth, the other wrapped tightly around her waist. And just like that, she was pulled away from the larger fight. Panicking, her cheeks sparked furiously, sending volts of electricity throughout her assailant's body. The grip on her body loosened, sending her falling down into the dirt below. She turned on her hip, overflowing with rage.

"You...you messed with the wrong girl." The blonde growled. Though the sun had begun to rise, faint shadows still hovered, reminding them that their time in the dark was not quite up, not just yet. This person...was cloaked with one such shadow, and, of course, Cecily couldn't tell whether this person was male or female. At this point, it didn't really matter. Though she was still seated, her body began to disappear, and, in a flash, she charged her attacker...obviously ready to use the speed of Quick Attack to her advantage. Her opponent was ready, retaliating with a stronger, though slower, attack. Tackle. The stalemate continued for a while, the two bodies bouncing off one another. Sliding backwards, Cecily released a bolt of electricity...Discharge. Another Discharge met hers.

"Damn you, just give up already!" Still, she received no response. And then, one of her Quick Attacks connected. Her body collided with her opponent's abdomen, pinning him to the ground. It was then that she was able to get a good look at his (she could now clearly identify him as a 'he') face. A messy pile of sky-blue hair topped his head, thin locks falling down into his face. His skin was pale, and his eyes, a piercing yellow. The color of a caution sign, she noted. And when she saw his face, she didn't have the heart to continue attacking him.

"You're...you were a trainer...in Volkner's gym...weren't you?" She vaguely recalled the boy using a Shinx, and it became increasingly apparent that this was the Pokémon he was fused with.

"...Yes." The other morph's words came after a pause.

"Why...are you..?" Cecily stopped momentarily. "Why are you working for Surge?" Her expression quickly transformed into a scowl.

"...He promised me power." He looked to the side, cheeks burning red. Cecily stood, offering a hand to the boy. She couldn't fight him any longer, at least, not with the knowledge that he'd once fought alongside Falkner. She looked away, eyes connecting with the fight brewing between Travis and Surge. Now, all she could do was provide moral support from the sidelines. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the Shinx morph, too, was watching the fight.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Denx was still walking slowly to the other side of town. From the other side of the building adjacent to him, three bright flashes lit up the boulevard he was on. The first two were rather spaced apart, with the sound of crackling electricity to accompany them. There was a brighter flash, nearly blinding Denx, with a mighty roar to back it up. This made Denx jump.

From around the corner, the group of Pokemon that had been previously chasing him rounded. The Magnemite started to light up, then shocked his allies with seperate bolts of yellow, typical lightning. He then shouted.

"Magnet Rise!" came out of the Magnemite morph's mouth. The other rodents around him started to levitate off the ground, and they flew toward Denx. His jaw dropped. He turned to run, knowing he had to stay in the perimeters of the scene. He really wanted to see what those flashes were, but had to run from these foes. He went around the opposite side of the building, jumping up and bouncing off a billboard. He wall jumped off of that to the top of the building, losing the mob temporarily. He glanced down, seeing Clove, Reid, Jade, and an anonymous Jolteon morph. And if it wasn't for Jade aiming her arms at the pile of rubble, he would've missed the Ampharos.

"OOOOOOF!"

One of the Shinx morphs from the mob flew up over the wall and unexpectedly tackled Denx. Before he made the same mistake as last time, he went to lower himself off of the roof. But, without warning, an Elekid morph slammed his underside, grabbing him and carrying him through the air.

"How the hell.." Denx slipped out, "how do you fly?" he emphasized. The Elekid glared at him with a smirk. It tried to toss Denx, but he wrapped his tail around the morph. He then swung around and jumped on top of the morph's head. Denx launched off, landing on top of a larger building.

"How do I keep ending up on these buildings?" he snapped to himself. There were three levitating Chinchou morphs behind him, ready to.. throw him off the building, he guessed. They joined there fin-like hands, and the sacs on there heads lit up. A triangular bolt of electricity slammed into him. With no way to ground himself on top of the building, he took the bolt full-force. The morphs then seperated, surrounding him and floating around him with an eerie dance. Up and down they bobbed, creeping Denx out. Without warning, one went in with a tackle. With a dead on hit, it knocked him into another tackle. This sent him to the ground of the roof. His face was just above the ground. He spat, and wiped his mouth with the remnants of his sleeve.

"Nice" he taunted, "with the use of levitation and three of you, you managed to get me to the ground," he finished. He looked around for a way to defeat the three, who had an already decided victory over Denx. He spotted a lightning rod.

Quickly, and without planning, he fled up to the top of the lightning rod. Sitting on the top, he taunted the morphs again with a hand signal, beckoning them up. They slowly made their way. The sky was clear, but Denx needed that to change.. and he would.

Through the night sky, he sent a blast of electricity up to the sky. Sudden bolts of lightning came down, striking the lightning rod. Not as powerful as lightning in nature, it was enough to summon the strength Denx didn't have. Small clouds formed above where the four were, lightning striking Denx with regular intervals.

"It's lights out for you three.." he muttered, staring blankly at the sky. Repeatedly, they sent waves of electricity at Denx, but like the lightning, they were coursed through the lightning rod.

"THUNDER!" He howled. Four bolts of lightning were stopped in mid-air. They seemed to dance for a second, then joined to make a single bolt. The bolt was directed at Denx. He would act as a channeler, with the help of the lightning rod, and even out the attack to the three foes. The Thunder attack struck Denx, and made it half way through the lightning rod. Eventually slowing down, the thunder cracked out the ball top of the rod. Three rays of equally powerful bolts struck each Chinchou, instantly frying them. Denx knew he had won, but this would be a short lived victory. He fell to the building, limp, but happy. He stood up slowly, his fur was very hot and still crackling with sparks.

But, over the far edge of the building, the mob rose up. Four Electric type morphs, and the Magnemite.

"Crap." Denx wheezed.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The sun was already starting to rise and the PLF's chances of using the night as cover were gone. Of course, their surprise attack had already been initiated long before that but any hopes they had of hiding themselves now were futile. From what she was able to get out of her adolescent captive, Plum assumed that time was running short and the revelation of Lieutenant Surge's whereabouts would soon become apparent. If there was one person she wanted to fight, it was him, after all, she had been sent there under direct orders of the PLF to assist and support the current strike force and that was exactly what she was planning on doing.

"W-What was that?" the Minun-morph stammered in disbelief as she watched what appeared to be the remnants of Clove's Solarbeam dissipate into the morning sky. "It was huge…"

"Yeah, well, I've seen bigger," Plum spat as she picked up the pace, adrenaline-high and quite eager to join in the fight before quietly thinking to herself, "idiot…"

Making her way down the lined path, struggling somewhat with the weight of her captive, the Scyther-morph finally started to see the details of the electric seaside city, signalling her closing approach. They would be there in no more than five minutes if she maintained her current speed and as long as she wasn't ambushed or sidetracked by anymore wandering guards or alarm Pokemon. If what Tron said was true, she would be face-to-face with Surge in no time.

"Mhmm…I wonder what Elec is doing right now?" the rodent suddenly piped.

"Baka! Don't talk so casually," Plum retorted irritably, "especially in a situation like this…"

"But I'm bored…" the Minun-morph persisted with a huff, "are we there yet?"

"Ugh…just shut up," the brunette breathed as she broke through the city's east entrance in a rather anticlimactic fashion before coming to a halt in order to determine her current position, "now, to find Surge."

They had arrived in what appeared to one of Vermilion's many back alleys. No doubt finding the city centre would give her a better idea as to the Lieutenant's whereabouts but getting there was the problem.

"Well?! Where do I go now?" she asked her still bonded and slightly ruffled captive.

"Um…I'm not sure," Tron admitted, taking in the foreign site, "I never really explored the city much, me and Elec stayed in the gym most of the time…"

Pouting, the Scyther-morph dropped the tied rodent on the ground before raising a bladed arm, paused for a second and then came down with the finishing blow. With little less than five seconds to react, all the Minun-morph could do was shut her eyes and wait for the strike. It then took her another five seconds to realise that it never came and slowly opened her eyes to see what had happened. Leaping to her feet, she saw that her bonds had been cut and that her captor had left.

"Geez…" she sighed, somewhat relieved but also a little insulted, "leaving without even saying 'goodbye', how rude."

---

Now that she had ditched the deadweight, she was free to search for Surge without any restrictions. Thinking about it, she realised that capturing the rodent did little to nothing in aiding her pursuit of the target, except of course, waste quite a bit of time. Still, she had finally made it to Vermilion, which means she was close, very close. Meeting up with Clove was still a priority, seeing as how she was ordered to follow his orders upon arrival but that didn't mean she wanted to. Fortunately for her however, something suddenly caught and deterred her attention, something that she could easily use an excuse for not following such orders.

Not too far away although quite a distance above her, a large mass of what appeared to be a Pokemon, appeared in the sky. Black in colour and bearings wings reminiscent of a Dragonite's, although quite larger in size, the figure could only be one thing, especially considering her current location; it was Omega. Battered, beaten and bruised, the Charizard-morph started to fall and seemed unable to keep himself airborne.

"Omega?!" the Scyther-morph cried in surprise as she watched him burn into the building beneath him before falling through into its confines. "Damn it! What the hell's going on?"

First Clove's Solarbeam and now Omega had fallen. From what she could see, the PLF was getting its ass kicked. If she was actually going to help them, she had to find them and fast. Of course, that was easier said than done. She had no clue as to where the other members of the team were but if she could just follow the Charizard-morph's decent, she might find the others somewhere nearby.

Shooting through the alleys behind the buildings, the Scyther-morph soon came to a halt in front of what she presumed to be the scene of Omega's crash. Noticing a rather large melted hole in the roof of the building only backed her suspicion and without hesitation, the brunette launched a full on assault against the door, knocking it wide open. Stepping inside, four significant figures came into view, three of which she recognised.

"Oi Omega! What the hell happened out there?" she spout with a frown before noticing the Charizard-morph's limp form on the ground between Travis, Cecily and the unidentified Raichu-morph. "Omega-chan?"

However, before she could even take a step, the sound of the newbie's crackling cheeks suddenly resonated throughout the building. In a matter of seconds the Pachirisu-morph had started battle with a second unknown Morph, one she couldn't tell the type of until he fell to her attack and was relieved of his cloak, after which the two seemed to make temporary peace and ceased fighting.

"Trash," the Raichu-morph suddenly spoke to Travis, "Get out of my way. I have an old subordinate I mean to reclaim."

Seeing the much more potent rodent fixate on the fallen Charizard, she knew she had to intervene but was beaten to the punch by the Smeargle-morph who quickly stood up to him. It was at that moment that she realised who the evolved Pikachu was; he was none other than their target and one of the eight reasons for the establishment of the PLF; Lieutenant Surge, or rather Commander Surge now.

Knowing Travis somewhat prior to arriving in Kanto through the PLF, she knew he had some sort of personal vendetta against the Commander, and if she knew anything else about him in regards to Surge, she knew he was serious about fighting him. Just her luck too, she had hyped herself all up before coming and now she realised she wouldn't be fighting Surge at all. She'd respectively step aside to let Travis have his time with the Raichu-morph, but there was no way she was going to let him or anyone else harm Omega in the process.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Focus Punch
    As the fierce attack hit her, Jade cursed herself for letting her guard down. She had become entranced, after the Ampharos lost its footing, in the fight between Clove and the Jolteon. Clove always managed to find a weak spot and because of it he had her upmost respect. This was so much different than battling; when you're a trainer you have many pokemon to choose from, changing up your game is simpler. When you're a Morph it's all you have; it's a choice one must think about carefully. She believed she had chosen correctly; her Tyranitar was the strongest pokemon she possessed. It rarely met an opponent it had too much trouble with. She realized quickly that it wasn't her choice that would be her weakness.
    It was her human traits.

She fell to the ground hard, rubble poking into her rough green skin. The Ampharos cracked his knuckles in an attempt to be intimidating. "You'd better watch it, or....you won't last long here!"
    The Ampharos had to think out its threat and Jade was now under the impression that while he was very powerful, he wasn't the brightest lightning bolt in the sky.
    "Oh? Is that so?" she snapped back, playfully.
    "Uh....yeah," the Ampharos said, now looking a bit unsure of himself. He quickly began to charge up and sparks flew from his yellow body.

The Tyranitar Morph followed suit, her hands glowing purple. The two stared at each other until the tension was too much to handle and the Ampharos threw a yellow ball of sparks her way. She quickly threw a purple ball of dark energy to counter and the two collided in mid air creating a yellow and purple explosion.
    "I'm rock, idiot. Did ya really think your electricity would do much?" Jade couldn't help but laugh. But the Ampharos did not find any of this funny when the electricity disappeared and he began charging up a new attack. A beam of light began to pulse from him and he laughed back at her.
    "Everyone has a weakness!" he yelled, rather stupidly.
    Signal Beam

Not another bug type attack!
    Jade's green eyes widen as the light came her way. She moved as swiftly as she could, only just missing getting the direct hit in the chest. Some of the light hit her forehead, sending her to the ground again. When she stood up she was very confused. Her vision was blurred and she shook her head to try and focus.
    Where am I?
    What's going on?
    In her confusement another blow, this one unavoidable, hit her directly. She clenched her jaw, trying with all her might to at least focus her thoughts. I need to hit him. It can't be direct...
    Sandstorm
    Why hadn't she thought of it before? Confused or not, sandstorm couldn't hurt her. The Ampharos was consumed in the dusty storm as Jade shook away the uncertainty. Signal Beams were being fired here and there, missing her by at least twenty feet. "Where'd you go?" she heard the Ampharos roar. He was so blinded by ambition to kill her that he attempted to hit her in a huge sandstorm. What a pity.
    She could see the creature flailing about, only a couple yards away, and she focused the energy she had left. Her hair came undone and swirled majestically in the sandstorm, only adding to the effect. She only needed to hit him once, hard, in a certain spot and he'd be done for. Quickly she changed her position so that she was behind him. The Ampharos had turned many times to try and find her amongst the storm. She took one boulder, unusually purple, and threw it right at the back of his head.

A loud crack was heard and the Ampharos fell to the ground, dead. Jade stopped the storm and examined the body; no blood, quick and clean. She turned away from her opponent and noticed something much more epic going on. Surge finally showed his face.
    I should probably help.
    She ran toward her allies, readying herself and hoping she had enough energy to move on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back