• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    OOC: Long overdue post!

Travis slumped against a cave wall, glaring out of the corner of his eye at Clove. He had smiled and winked when Clove mentioned the whole "If you just happen to get separated and just happen to and just happen..." bit, but that was more to be social than anything else. Knowing Clove, there was every chance that he'd only said that to make sure that Travis would follow orders like a good little strike-force member. Honestly, Clove knew what this mission meant to him. If it had been his precious Erika (and Travis had a sneaking suspicion that the time would come when this would be confirmed) Clove wouldn't allow anyone else to deliver the deathblow if it came to that. Travis rolled his eyes. So, what, if the gym leader in question was someone you needed to kill for sure then you couldn't fight them one-on-one, but if it was a girl you used to crush on (this was mostly suspicion on Travis's part, he couldn't remember if Clove had actually told him that or not) and there was only a possibility that she had to die (a rather high one, Travis thought to himself) then everyone had to stand back? Oh, brother.

But there wasn't enough time to dwell on that. He had to think. Clove, whether he had meant it or not, had given him leeway to fight with Surge alone, even if it was only for a few minutes. That left the problem of actually getting himself separated from the group. He supposed that the quickest way would be to set off a distraction of some sort and then dash into Surge's chambers and seal the entrance. After that, the fight with Surge could commence. If he moved quickly, he could kill Surge before the others got there and claim self-defense to his senior officers when the time came. But doing that was a harder matter than thinking about it. Surge was probably well-armed, had guards that were more highly trained than any other gym leader in the arts of combat (well, perhaps Koga was scarier) and was no slouch in combat himself. Travis knew very well that Surge was a soldier, and one with nearly unrivalled tactical knowledge and firepower. Killing him would mean out-thinking, not just overpowering him. But Travis wasn't a fool himself. He had been preparing for this fight since the first day, running over different scenarios and preparing himself for what might happen in each one. Short of Surge ripping his leg off, he felt that if given the chance he could stand up to the leader.

Slowly, gradually, sleep began to drift over Travis. It was only natural, he had barely slept the night before and there was nothing exciting going on right now (aside from the boulders and earth from the other end of the tunnel, which were now flying towards him quite quickly). But he didn't want to sleep. He knew what would happen if he slept. Always the same dream. Always the same reaction. But it was too late. Praying that it didn't last long, he closed his eyes and allowed his mind to drift away...

He was standing in front of a limp, bedraggled body, barely recognizable as a Smeargle. Its fur was charred black, as if it had been cooked. Its eyes were wide open, but they weren't focused on anything. Their wide stare chilled him to the bone. Yet the Smeargle was still alive. Its heart was beating wildly, shaking the corpse-like figure like a rag doll. And its mouth was moving, just barely breathing. As Travis watched, it slowly pulled itself to its feet, wheezing heavily.

He caught his own breath. "Andre?"

The Smeargle looked at him with its wide stare and said just two words: "Avenge me..."

There was a flash of lightning, and the Smeargle dropped to the ground. Travis ran toward it, lifting up the lifeless body. Raising his eyes, he stared at the tall, laughing figure above him. HOW DARE HE... with a roar, Travis charged at the figure, despite the fact that it seemed giant while he felt incredibly small...

"RAAAAAAAAARRRGHGHH!!!"

Travis woke up clutching his head, tears streaming down his face. Quickly regaining his composure, he wiped away the tears before pulling himself to his feet. "Heh... what a nightmare that was..." he muttered, trying to console himself more than his companions.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Cecily pressed her back firmly against the cave wall, bringing her knees up to her chest. Her cheeks flickered as they gave off bits of light. Lazily, she brought her arm up. Elbow rested on her knee, she placed her cheek in her palm, being sure to keep her fingers spread ever so slightly so as not to block the light. Here they were, about to face an electric gym leader. Just like Volkner...As she watched the Charizard morph's meticulous digging, her thoughts began to wander once more.

"You came."

Cecily sat atop the fence surrounding Sunyshore. The wood had begun to slightly poke through her dress, digging gently into her skin. She hadn't been waiting long, maybe ten minutes tops. Of course, it had only been two days since she had first met Volkner, but she wasn't going to lie...she had been eager to see him again. She was just starting to get bored when the familiar voice cut through the air. She gave the other blonde a sweet smile.

"Of course I came. I wouldn't blow you off for the world." Her smile swiftly transformed into a playful grin. His only response was a grin as he walked towards her, arms outstretched. His hands firmly grasped her waist as he lifted her up off the fence, setting her on solid ground.

"Come on. I'll show you around." With that, he placed an arm around her shoulders and walked her to the gym. Cecily couldn't help but smile as she noticed the reactions of the local women. They looked none too pleased with Cecily's "date" with Volkner. As soon as the two of them entered the gym, Volkner turned to Cecily. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time," he whispered as he cupped her face in his hands and brought his lips to hers...

"RAAAAAAAAARRRGHGHH!!!"

The sudden outburst caused the Pachirisu morph to jump from fright. Her head swiveled towards the Smeargle morph as her breathing calmed.

"Heh... what a nightmare that was..." he muttered. Cecily bit her bottom lip. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Brad had nearly completed the digging by himself. Before further orders could be issued, she walked over to the Smeargle morph (his name escaped her...), laying a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey..." she began softly, giving him a concerned smile. "Is everything alright?"

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    "RAAAAAAAAARRRGHGHH!!!"
    Jade spinned her head to find Travis waking from a nightmare; the team seemed to be on edge.
    Jade kept up with the rest of the group, trying not to rumble the earth too much with her large steps. She examined the walls with the help of Brad's light; they would be easy enough to dig through, especially with her claws. She smiled down at her hands, remembering her Tyranitar; out of her perifial (OOC: I can't spell, I'm sorry) vision she noticed everyone else seemed to be in their own world. It wouldn't hurt to reminisce awhile.

"Another win Emmy!" Jade through her fists into the air, the opponent's Venusaur falling to the ground with a crash. They were so good it seemed they had no weakness any longer. She hugged her Tyranitar, a silly thing to do most professionals had told her; they had always done things their way. Emerald was her Tyranitar, Emmy for short. Unlike most of her kind, Emmy wasn't always about brute force if the moment didn't call for it, which was made Jade and her team different then most; surprises were always to be expected.

Her cloud of thoughts broke suddenly as they met a dead end; if Jade had any sleeves this is when she would have rolled them up. Without glancing at the Charizard Morph she began to dig furiously, remembering the determination of Emmy and hoping what they were doing would bring the world back to the wonderful place she remembered it.
    That's who I'm doing this for: Emmy and Oliver. The two beings that mean more to me than anything else...

Last edited:

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    Reid stared on at the Charizard and Tyranitar Morph dig through the cave, because he took a long meditation period,he wasn't feeling a bit sleepy, he wondered if Mt.Moon was still okay....he missed the pokemon that inhabited the mountain, if it weren't for them and his Lucario, he would be one of the nasty morphs outside, abusing he pokemon's strength and abilities for their own gain. whatever happened to Pokemon Training? Where kids actually treat Pokemon as friends? Why has it changed so much in a matter of years? He wished people could atleast go back to respecting Pokemon, but so far, he has only seen the people right here in this cave as the only ones who don't abuse their Pokemon...he just felt it.

Trying to help the diggers see, he let his aura surround him, providing a purplish light for the others.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Clove sat as the other morphs continued to converse among themselves while Brad and Jade dug. It would only be a matter of time before they broke through and the assault would begin. Reid began to help in giving light to the diggers. Clove flipped his phone from his pocket, examining the map of Vermillion.

"Listen up. Take a look at your maps. We'll be surfacing in the center of town, the guards wont be expecting it at all. As soon as we break through, i want everyone to move quickly and quietly. We'll proceeded straight to the gym. Defeat your enemies with stealth and without mercy, understood? Theres no solid plan for this one. Just make this one fast, got it?" He said to them sternly. It was a very unleaderly speech, but he knew that no one was ready for details. They were all tired and probably wanted to get this over with, especially Travis who was no doubt preparing to fight Surge. Clove stood up, brushing himself off and looking towards the tired team, all except Reid who seemed quite energetic for some reason.

"suit up everyone... we'll be sleeping in a comfortable inn by daybreak. Everyone fight hard today."

He looked down to Travis who was sitting still, no doubt contemplating how to fight surge. "damnit... PLF is gonna have my head for this little stunt" he thought to himself, thinking about letting Travis fight alone. He quickly fluxed his spikes in and out, making sure they were up to task. He shirt, still littered with holes, hung loosely. It might as well have not even been there. His thoughts were quickly interrupted as a welcoming crumble of dirt into fresh air was heard behind him. The team had broken through and it was time for the mission.

"Thats our cue. PLF, its mission time. Lets roll out. Don't screw up."

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Denx was dozing off, not having spoken to any of the morphs for quite some time, now. He started to hear things, but was quite aware that they were dreams. He heard crumbles and some people talking, but it was very dull. He shot straight up when one of the crumbles were very loud and.. clear. He looked up, and saw daylight. It seemed like they were in that cave forever. The air smelt crispy when he stepped out, breathing in a sigh of relief. He felt sort of uncomfortable under there. Yet, it was much better than on top of buildings.

"Ahh.. finally," he said to himself. He almost forgot this was a stealth mission. He glanced over at Clove after he caught himself. Luckily, Clove didn't hear him. He wanted to go in and fight right away, as he was itching for some more battles. He knew he wouldn't be saying that afterward.

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    Reid listened to the instructions for the new mission, though there wasn't that much of a plan...as the teammates who weren't digging or giving off light started to rest, he could tell the digging was almost finished...he started to think about a few things in his mind.

"I got to prove my use this time...so far my performance hasn't been impressive..."Reid was cycling through all his memory on how foolish he has been...starting with causing trouble in Mt.Moon with the Graveler Morph, then being stupidly followed...and then when his team needed him he was tucked underground sleeping the day away for his Aura...but still, at least he is doing something useful by being a giant purple lantern.

Suddenly he heard some crumbling and fresh air and sunlight blew through the cave. Knowing it was a sure sign that they were done, he stuffed his Aura back inside and peered out of the hole to make sure there wasn't any ambushes waiting for them. Once he knew it was clear, he went back inside and waited for the rest of the team to either wake up or get ready...

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Travis was startled by the hand on his shoulder, and the cheery "Is everything alright?" that seemed to bubble into his ears. He leaped to his feet and whirled, clutching the end of his tail as if it were a weapon, only to see the Pachirisu morph he had been screeching at moments earlier. He was pleasantly surprised that she was the one who had shown concern, for a moment he had been convinced that she was a two-dimensional valley-girl type person. If she did indeed have a spark of compassion, it would be a lot easier to work with her. In fact... a glimmer of an idea formed in the back of Travis's head. Perhaps teaming with her for now would provide him with exactly the situation he needed to get Surge alone. With a forced smile, he lowered his tail and replied "I'm fine, fine... just had a bit of a scare, that's all. I suffer from nightmares." A sudden moment struck him when he realized he hadn't formally introduced himself- true, they had told each other their names over the phones, but that didn't really count did it? Extending the hand that had been gripping his tail-brush earlier, unconscious of the paint stain left on it, he bowed slightly. "The name's Travis Varias, resident espionage expert and troubleshooter in the PLF. Sorry about my outburst earlier, it's just that I can't stand it when people allow petty grudges to mess with group chemistry. There are worse things..." his face clouded slightly. "Far, far worse."

Before he could continue this statement, Clove issued the attack orders. Straightening up, Travis quickly pulled the Pachirisu to the side for a moment, before whispering "Follow me. I'm going to need your help when we get up there. Just trust me." With that, he positioned himself to prepare for a dash up and out of the cave and into Vermillion, the city where his opponent awaited.

Somewhere, he knew, Surge was laughing right now, reveling in his power.

Just you wait, Surge.

I'm coming for you.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    "I'm fine, fine... just had a bit of a scare, that's all. I suffer from nightmares." The Smeargle morph had seemed to contemplate her uncharacteristic display of compassion for a moment before deciding to talk to her. His response caused her smile to evaporate ever so slightly. Admittedly, she felt some sense of sadness at his words. "The name's Travis Varias, resident espionage expert and troubleshooter in the PLF. Sorry about my outburst earlier, it's just that I can't stand it when people allow petty grudges to mess with group chemistry. There are worse things..." At this point, his mood underwent a small change. "Far, far worse." Cecily agreed with him on this point, but...she couldn't put her personal feelings for Alice aside. Of course, she wasn't about to tell him this.

"I'm Cecily von Stiehl, and..." She paused. Travis had such a cool title. Just what was she? Class-A seductress? "...I'm...PLF's...er...resident...distraction-provider..." She bit her bottom lip, realizing how stupid she sounded. "It's nice to meet you!" she added hastily before grasping his hand. The feeling of wet paint was unmistakeable, and it sent small shivers down her spine. Nonetheless, the blonde kept her smile strong upon her face. "And, don't worry about your...'outburst'. I'm sure I deserved it." Before long, Travis had pulled her aside.

"Follow me. I'm going to need your help when we get up there. Just trust me." His words came out in a hushed tone. Cecily nodded, prepared to trail behind him when he decided to head out.

"Alright...you can count on me." She spoke in a whisper, though an undeniable hint of enthusiasm pervaded her voice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Clove leaped out of the cave and quickly took to the shadows using Faint Attack. Although he was definitely more powerful in the daytime with solarbeam, he would only be seen on this mission if he wanted to be.

The night was his domain.

He moved swiftly and silently through the city streets, approaching the gym as fast as he could. Nothing more than a blur of darkness in an already dark sky. He spoke to his team silently as he moved.

"Since this will be a blind mission, be sure check team member locations using your phone, it'll be your tracking device. No un necessary noise, get to the Gym. Take out the guards, and move to Surge. Intelligence says Surge has 3 Elite Guard. We'll have to take them on as a team and move into the main gym. Theres 2 outside and 1 inside with Surge. Report back when you arrive." He called over the airwaves.

It was then he spotted two lookouts on the street corners near a shrub that appeared to be blocking the way to the gym. He moved quickly and silently, appearing behind them and executing with a single needle and lightning quick actions, an assassination that no one could see. The needle slipped in and out with surgeon accuracy, they didn't stand a chance, and didn't feel a thing. He definitely preferred this dark scenario, the team couldn't see his ruthless actions this way.

Upon reaching the gym, he pressed against the side wall, making his way towards the front. He would have to go inside with Travis and take care of the interfering guard... but knowing Travis, he already had his own plan. It would be impossible to plan a strike with him acting out of emotion, whether they were attacking Surge or not. Known planning of this scenario to get Travis in alone could get them both discharged from the PLF. He let out a heavy sigh at the complications of this mission. It wasn't suppose to be like this...

He pressed his body against the building waiting for the others. The fresh recruits couldn't be expected to be as efficiently stealthy. He just prayed they wouldn't run into any conflict while making their way. And that the dead bodies wouldn't startle them...

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Stop!"

In a instant, the incoming blade came to an abrupt halt in mid-air, mere inches from the tip of her nose. Footsteps could soon be heard as several individuals approached the two fighters. Lowering the sharpened extension attached to her arm, the attacker swiftly backed away as the officials came in to suspend their bout. With a pout, she crossed her blade covered arms before letting out a huff.

"Aww come on, I was just getting to into it..."

"That's enough Li," one of the intervene-rs shot, "this was a simple sparring exercise, you should know the extent of which your Morph's abilities can be used, especially against your future partner."

The bladed brunette, indifferent to the situation, acknowledged her superior's statement with a reluctant nod. Breathing a sigh, her supervisor turned back to the Morph's would-be-victim before instructing the other aids to assist in escorting her off the field.

"Your attitude still needs some work..." her higher-up started, "but you're progressing quite well in your physical training, in actuality, you're doing more than just okay, your results are exceptional."

"Of course!" the floozy brunette spat. "It's because you keep chalking me up with these weaklings, if you do that, I can't help but cut them down."

"In any case, the results for your physical training and intelligence tests are complete. I will be delivering the reports to Commander Reed momentarily, please make any necessary preparations and meet me in front of his office in ten minutes."

With a small bow her supervisor turned in her place before marching out of the room. It was time. Her first chance to start some actual field work for the organisation had come. In a matter of minutes she would be assigned to a squad to begin the Pokemon Liberation Force's counterattack against the leaders of the nations. If there was ever something she was looking forward to, it was this.

Unfortunately, the higher-ups' intentions were a little bit different from what she had in mind, which she was just about to find out herself.

---

"What?!"

"Understand Meiling, the Kanto PLF division is more than capable of handling the situation, it's jus-"

"Yeah?! So why the hell are you sending me to help them then?"

At this point, she had become quite irritable, the commander's assignment was definitely not what she had in mind. And to think, she had been looking forward to finally getting some action. It was surprisingly disappointing and annoying at the same time.

"Li! Show some respect," her supervisor hissed from behind her, "especially in front of the Commander."

"Aww geez, sorry about being rude!" the brunette snapped back, her tone just as cold. "But if you haven't noticed, there's a crisis going on!"

"Rest assured Meiling, we are well aware of the situation in Johto," came the soothing voice of her commander, his voice pleasantly calm in the face of the furious half-naked samurai Morph, "and as promised, you will be assigned to the first squad assembled for its liberation. However..."

"However what?!"

"Li!"

"Please calm yourselves, both of you," he continued, ushering his two subordinates to quell their bickering, "as I was saying, a problem has arised involving the Kanto liberation force..."

"Commander, what's this about?! I never heard of such a report..." her supervisor suddenly piped, much to her own and her protege's surprise.

"Ah yes, well, the report was just recently submitted by one of the on site medical officers," Reed continued to explain, his voice unwavering as he did so, "the strike force was successful in apprehending the first target city's leader."

"G-Gym Leader Brock?!" her supervisor rebutted, obviously just as surprised as she was about the recently received news. "P-Pewter City's been freed?"

"Reinforcements have already been deployed for the city's clean up, the number of casualties and damage reports are also being processed." Retrieving the appropriate files from his desk, the commander held up what was the report for the current case. "In the matter of Brock's arrest however, we were unable to successfully retrieve him."

"What the hell does that mean?!" Meiling suddenly exclaimed, taking her first chance to speak since hearing of the news. "You said they freed the city right? How come they didn't bring him in?! Don't tell me..."

"He died..." he finished for her, handing over the papers to her supervisor, "everything about the mission is detailed in there. I trust you can handle things from here on Chiharu?"

"Of course."

"W-Wait a minute, what's this got to with me?" piped the bladed brunette. "Why'd you want to see me?"

"Ah, I almost forgot, my apologies Meiling," her commander replied, "there is a reason as to why I called you here. Chiharu has just finished compiling your test results and presented them to me before our meeting, and admittedly, I was quite surprised with the results."

"Oh really?" the rebellious samurai sneered, shooting daggers at her supervisor as she did so. "How'd I do?"

"Meiling, you should give Chiharu a little more credit," he laughed, much to the embarassment of his subordinate, "your results are quite frankly outstanding and your revisionary report is also very impressive. From this, I have decided that you are more than qualified to begin some serious field work, which brings us back to why you're here..."

At this point, the scantily-clad Morph couldn't help but notice her supervisor's suddenly deterred attention. Was she embarassed that she had put in a good word for her? Or was it something a little less straightforward? Unable to comprehend her superior's motives, she turned back to hear the rest of her commander's proposal.

"Initial reinforcements have provided minimal aid to the current strike force, as not to attract attention from the neighbouring cities. Thus, while remaining temporarily hidden from the region's new government, it won't be long before their presence is detected, especially how any future communications with Pewter City will arouse suspicion."

"Is this where I come in?" she pressed irritably.

"Yes Meiling, this is where you come in. Along with three other agents, you will form a new squad to provide direct support for the current liberation force. The details of the mission are covered in that document I justed handed to Chiharu, please read it over before making the necessary preparations."

It was then that both of her superiors flinched from her sudden slamming of the commander's desk, it would have been a lot less shocking if it had just been her fist hitting the table but with a giant blade attached to each arm, the damage was considerably greater.

"Li! What are you doing?!" Chiharu exclaimed as she watched her protege face off against their commander.

Remaining ever professional, Commander Reed stood his ground and happily confronted the opposing brunette with a calm smile. Baring her sharpened teeth into a serrated smile, the teenage Morph held out her other bladed arm to his cheek, all much to the shock of her mentor.

"Alright old man, I'll help you out..." she started through berrated breaths, "I'll help these losers, but the moment I finish cleaning up their mess, I wanna be on the next team outta here for Johto. That's the only reason I joined this stupid place and let you have your way with me."

"L-Li! Please..." her mentor stammered in disbelief.

"Fair enough," Reed suddenly replied, his expression unchanged, "I will keep to my promise and allow you to assign yourself to the first strike force leading Johto's liberation."

"Heh! Alright, I can agree to that..."

"Good. Now Meiling, if you would be so kind as to remove your scythe from my face and join Chiharu for the team's briefing. Your mission starts in one hour."

Flashing her superior a smile, the brunette retreated from her position of attack before turning to leave the room, having finished with her role for the meeting.

"Come on Chiharu-hara, let's go."

Sighing, her supervisor turned to follow her subordinate out of the room, but not before giving the commander a swift apologetic bow.

"Excuse us Commander."

Smiling, he gave her a small wave as she did so, "Good day Chiharu."

---

The two of them had rendezvoused at the allocated meeting room where she was to be briefed on the mission in further detail.

"Your squad's only purpose is to provide any necessary support to the current strike force, nothing else. You are to follow the assigned leader's orders directly as you will be under his jurisdiction the moment you arrive, otherwise, do not interfere."

"Ehh?! Wait a minute! You're sending me out there to help these idiots, right? So why the hell am I taking orders from them?!" the brunette protested, slamming an irritable fist into one of the loose-side table that littered the room, halving it on the spot. "I should be the one giving the orders!"

"Even you should understand that the leader is always in charge, Li," Chiharu continued, her tone void of sympathy, "no matter who you are, you will follow your superior's commands."

"That's bullplop!" she huffed, falling roughly into a nearby seat, arms crossed. "Who is this jackass anyway?"

Her supervisor's eyes narrowed as she read over the papers the commander had given them. Locating the page where the members of strike force's profiles began, she handed them to her subordinate, who hastily tore them away. It was then that an immeasurable force fell over the room. The few moments of silence that followed the samurai's review was heavier than gravity itself. Chiharu knew what was coming and it wasn't going to be pleasant; the leader of the current strike force leading Kanto's liberation was Clove Wheldst, a particular person Meiling was never fond of and for a number of reasons.

"Chiharu-hara...what the hell is this?"

"What do you mean?" her higher-up inquired, slightly taken aback by her protege's lacking response. "It's the members list for the strike force."

"I...I can't read it..." the teen huffily replied, averting her mentor's eyes, her face tinged with the faintest flush.

For the first time in a long time, Chiharu smiled. "Y-You can't read it Li? Are you saying you can't read?"

"Chiharu baka! That's not important!" she stammered, bonking her supervisor on the head. "Now why the hell is Clove-chan's picture in here? He's not on the team as well is he?!"

Supressing a snort, her supervisor brushed off the previous attack before beginning to explain the situation to her underling. "I'm afraid you don't understand, Li. Wheldst is not only participating in Kanto's liberation...he's leading it."

---

Admittedly, she could've taken the news a little better, but of course that was impossible for someone in her position. Her past experience with Clove was one of verbal abuse, physical prowess and allied rivalry, a befitting relationship if there ever was one. It was during this brief time as new recruits that something happened which overturned the whole balance of their relationship. Just thinking about it made her face swell.

"Clove...baka..." she breathed, shaking her head in an effort to subdue her memories.

"Li-sama," the first of her three lackies who had been assigned to her support squad piped, "we're nearing Cerulean City, we should arrive in twenty minutes if we keep pace and maintain our current course."

A dangerous smile began to play on her lips as she sprinted forward. The thought of confronting one of the eight leaders of Kanto was proving to be nothing but an irresistable incentive as opposed to a justified call of duty. Nothing got her blood boiling and her hormones racing as much as a good fight and she was more than looking forward to her match up against the prissy starfish.

With her sights set and her previous thoughts forgotten, the brunette soon led the four of them out of the mountain and into the clearing that sat a paths away from the city. It was there where she was planning on giving her final instructions to the squad before executing their surprise attack. That was, until they were ambushed.

Three individuals of varying height had appeared in the distance, stopping the squad in their tracks just as they exited the mountainside on the west end of the large rectangular clearing. It soon became apparent that the approaching trio were Morphs as well, each of them bearing significant signs of being morphed with a Pokemon. Specifically in their case, all three of them shared surprisingly similar traits and deformities, the predominant feature being a rough shell that encased their backs. It was clear by then that they were each apart of the Squirtle evolution chain.

"Aww crap..." she huffed irritably, "I guess we've been caught."

"Li-sama," the second of her subordinates suddenly piped, eyeing the still approaching turtle trio, "maybe we should retreat and proceed with the plan as ordered, we have to reach Vermillion before dawn. Commander Reed won't be happy if he finds out we went ahead on our own to Cerulean..."

"Baka!" the Scyther-morph snapped, causing her squad to flinch in surprise. "As much as I hate praising that jerk, Clove-chan can handle himself, he'll be fine on his own. We'll just cut these *******s down and storm the gym like we planned, then we'll head to Vermillion."

"B-But Li-sama..."

"Just don't die, alright?!" she finished, just as the three turtles reached the foot of the mountain where they were waiting.

Turning to face the three, her intention of fabricating their reason for breaking curfew and wandering the plains surrounding the city was immediately cut short as a powerful jet of water struck her side, tossing her onto the ground with extreme force. The turtles seemed to have no intentions of reasoning with anyone they didn't recognised, which presumably made sense but that didn't mean it didn't piss her off.

Looking up, her right side completely drenched, the samurai locked onto the turtle who had shot her; the leader of the trio bearing a fluffy white tail, the trademark shell and enlarged fangs in the corners of his mouth; the Wartortle. He was hers. Lifting herself up off the ground, all rational and logical thought left her. When it came to fighting, the only thing she relied on was instincts, pure and simple.

"Ha ha ha...alright Turtle Boy, let's rumble!" Licking her lips, she rushed forward towards her target.

In a split second, the remaining two turtles Rollout'd of their leader's path and turned on the remaining members of her squad. Her main concern was that the Blastoise-morph might prove to be a little difficult for her team to handle, but then again, they did have the numbers on their side. It was four verses three, but of course, that didn't mean much when the opponent's a giant canon-totting-turtle-tank. In the end however, it didn't matter. Her target was the Wartortle and that's all she cared about now.

---

An hour had passed since their initial confrontation with the turtle squad. By now she was completely drenched and bruised all over, but at least she had managed to slay the bastard who had done it to her. Kicking the motionless body to the side, she looked up to see a rather unwelcoming sight. During her battle with the leader of the trio, his two lackies had gone after her team, the Blastoise taking on her first and second subordinate while the Squirtle faced off against the third. Despite the odds however, luck wasn't on her side. The Blastoise easily crushed the first two and although the Squirtle had been struggling throughout the fight, he emerged triumphant in her team mate's defeat. The situation had gotten bad and she didn't have a lot of options left to secure her initial plan of storming Cerulean, in fact, her chances of doing such a thing were now completely out of the question, bordering on insanity if pursued. This was it, she was done.

"S***..." she spat through berrated breaths as she watched the Blastoise-morph toss her team mates to the ground like rag dolls, "I really f'ed up this time..."

She then heard the sickening sound of breaking bone as the overgrown turtle crushed what remained of her team mates' bodies. Watching their lifeless limbs flail under the turtle's weight caused something inside her to stir. As much as she was into being rude and disrespectful, she knew where to draw the line and if there was one thing she hated, it was arrogant jerks who did as they pleased just because they can. The only thing on her mind now however, was salvaging her fallen squad and to protect whatever dignity they had left. It had been a long time since something had made her feel this way and warrantly so; she was pissed.

"Hey Tubbs," she called out, a sadistic smile now playing on her lips, "if you're done with defiling my team mates, I suggest you aim those stumps for feet and shoulder canons my way, I don't like cutting jackasses down from behind. I like to feel them right up against me and see their expressions just before they die."

"Ha ha ha ha!" the opposing turtle bellowed, kicking her team's crushed remains to the side as he trudged up to the last member of the Kanto support team. "You think you can possibly cut me down with those dull blades? Don't get cocky just because you beat our leader. I'm stronger than he was and I can break wind sharper than those things you call weapons."

"Well, I'd like to see you back that up, Tubbs," she smiled, pushing her nose right up against his, a devilish smile pursing her lips, "I'll slice you like barbeque Octillery."

"Mhmm...sounds tasty," he smiled in response, a sudden click sounding a moment later, signalling his adjustable canons' trajectories, "too bad I like my grubs soaked!"

Two extremely powerful jets of water erupted from the canons adorning his back, striking the already soaked teen head on and throwing her several feet away. The sheer speed and power of the fired water was incredible. It was as if she had been hit by a thousand tiny knives, each drop slicing her on impact. She had never been cut by water before but she had to admit, it hurt. That didn't of course mean that she didn't like it, far from it, she was racing now.

Falling back from the force of the attack, she skidded to a halt, digging her scythes into the ground to slow her pace. The Blastoise-morph quickly readjusted his in-built firearms and aimed his next shot straight at the panting half-naked samurai in front of him. Retracting her blades, the brunette leapt from her place and shot straight for the trigger-happy turtle again. On cue, the burly Morph unleashed another torrent of water, reminiscent of a Hydro Pump but split into individual shots, fired off within one second intervals. She easily avoided the first but fell victim to the second, although not in the way her opponent had predicted, much to his surprise. In the last moment before impact, she had thrown her right arm forward, blade and all into the second shot, cutting the water like a pair of scissors through paper. Her thinned blade sliced the water with ease although her flesh took another severe beating, but at that point she didn't care in the slightest, for she had won.

"Urk..."

The towering Blastoise-morph stuttered under the pressure that was now pressing against his throat. The teenage samurai held herself right up against the turtle, her shredded right arm tucked halfway into his exposed throat, the only significant opening worth pursuing when up against a tank of a Pokemon. Closing her eyes, she quickly finished the job and threw the tub of lard onto the ground, her arm now covered in much more than just water.

"Gross..." she muttered through heavy breaths, wiping the dulled blade against her tattered robe in an effort to clean the stained appendage, "maybe I shouldn't of killed him..."

"Shadow Ball!"

Surprised but exhausted, all she could do was turn to face the sudden attack that sounded behind her. She had let her guard down after finishing off the Blastoise-morph, a careless mistake. To think, she had forgotten the last member of the turtle trio; Squirtle, and now she was going to pay for it with a Shadow Ball in the back.

"Wait a minute..." she started, turning fully around to see the contradiction in her own thoughts, "Shadow Ball?!"

Facing the scene, the actuality of the situation sunk in. Standing only a few feet in front of her was the assumed culprit, Squirtle. His bald face contorted as he struggled to keep his stance against the sudden pressure building on his back; a large sprialing mass of black energy, the Shadow Ball. The next second, she heard a loud crack followed by the inevitable destruction of the Squirtle-morph's shell. The black ball of energy then proceeded to grind into the boy's back, cutting straight into his now exposed spine. Pulling herself to the side, she watched as the Morph struggle against the attack before eventually giving in and collapsing onto the ground, his body scarred and steaming.

"Ouch..." she muttered in a somewhat sympathetic tone before looking over to where the attack had actually come from.

Her third subordinate, the one who had initially engaged the Squirtle-morph in combat, looked up from where he laid. Beaten, bruised and crushed, he struggled to lift himself up onto his feet as his leader approached but soon realised he was incapable of doing such a thing. He knew it then that his time was up.

"Nice shot..." the tried samurai smiled, crouching down beside the Sneasel-morph and the last living member of her squad before placing a comforting hand on top of his head, "idiot..."

There wasn't much he could do except smile, something she respectfully accepted until his last breath. The mood had changed, at least from what she had imangined prior to their confrontation with the turtle trio. She had assumed her team would be able to handle anything before and after entering the city, no matter what happened. She was wrong and paid for it with the lives of her subordinates. PLF was going to have a field day over this but that wasn't what was weighing on her mind. She still had a mission to complete and was now even more determined to accomplish it.

Issuing a command for a small team of medical officers to come and assist in her squad's retrieval, the brunette abandoned her Cerulean vendetta and proceeded to follow her original orders, but not because she felt guilty about what had happened but because it was her job. Promising herself that she would return to finish what she had so recklessly started, the soaked, beaten, half-naked, samurai, Scyther-morph paid her last respects to her team before setting off towards Pewter, and from there, to Vermillion.

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    Reid smiled at the new way to prove hmself....The guards can't be that tough...or can they? Reid tried not to think about that, and focused more on fighting, he had a small advantage being part Steel. He soon dashed out of the cave quickly trying to get to the gym, he wanted this mission to be done quickly so his home wouldn't be in danger at all...but of course, they would have to liberate Cerulean first to make sure Mt.Moon is safe from all sides.

Reid just entered the electric city of Vermillion, before the takeover it was pretty small, but now it was what you would call a real city...he remembered it's first form from a Textbook his old man forced him to memorize a long time ago, but now it was nothing like it! He wondered if all towns were heavily developed over the years? He already knew Pewter was...I wonder if even the biggest cities have even gotten bigger? He stopped thinking about this as he spotted a morph partolling ear by, it looked like an Elekid...

"This should be an easy catch...."Reid thought, but first looked even more closely at the morph, he could tell it was a mere boy, probably about 10 or 11 years old, do they really recruit at the young of age? He didn't know if he had the mind to kill the Elekid Morph, but he sneaked close and used his Force Palm attack only strong enough to knock out the child for a while.

"Force Palm"

As the Elekid morph fell silently on the floor, Reid hurried on to the Vermillion Gym.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Li! What the hell's going on over there?!" came the ever familiar and irritable voice of her mentor, Supervisor Mihara. "Rika, Naoko and Takashi! They're dead! What happened?!"

"We ran into some trouble..." the teenage samurai replied, slowly regaining her breath from running all the way from the outskirts of Cerulean to the newly reformed Pewter, "we were ambushed, no big deal."

"No big deal?!" her superior stammered in disbelief at her rather lacking response. "Li, three PLF agents died tonight, all within the first few hours of being deployed under your command as the support squad's leader. That's a very big deal! Even the commander wants to know what happened, and so do-"

"If the geezer wants to know so bad, have him call me, til then, what's done is done..." she managed to get out in a single breath before abruptly ending the call.

Pocketing the phone into her inner breast pocket, the brunette obediently raised her arm in accordance to the medic's request. After returning from her detour via Mt. Moon, she arrived in the recently liberated Pewter City, where the clean up of the town was still being carried out. Reinforcements had already arrived and the place was quickly coming together under PLF's jurisdiction. Arriving in such a beat up state, she was immediately taken in for treatment by several on site medical officers, who had yet to identify her as an agent of the PLF. Admittedly, she would've announced to the whole world about who she was, seeing as how she hated being unrecognised, but after considering her current state, she decided that it would be best if she kept quiet. No one needed to know who she was right now, especially after coming from such a scene and she didn't need that kind of attention, since she had a much more pressing problem to deal with.

Undoubtedly, the current strike force would've received word of her assistance the moment she was assigned to the mission, meaning that she was due to arrive on duty before dawn, now being only a few hours away. Realising this, she hopped up from her place in the first aid tent before turning to the medic on hand to issue her commands.

"I can't wait any longer," she started, readjusting her tattered robe so that it now covered even less of her chest than usual, "gimme a couple of Pots so I can get outta here. Scyther'll take care of the rest."

"But Miss, I haven't finished treating you yet."

"I said Scyther'll take care of it!" she snapped, causing the balding doctor to fall back in a mixture of fear and surprise. "Now hand over those Pots!"

"Y-Yes Miss..." the medic stammered, offering whatever he had left to the Scyther-morph, "h-here..."

Swiping the bottles from his hands, she petted him on the shoulder as a sign of thanks before turning to leave. Making sure she wasn't seen or held up by any of the patrolling agents, she swiftly made her way past the city gates and towards the quickest path that would take her to Vermillion City; Diglett Cave.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    OOC: I based locations on this official FRLG map. Hence why Cycling Road and Pallet are posted as West of Vermilion.

"Since this will be a blind mission, be sure check team member locations using your phone, it'll be your tracking device. No un necessary noise, get to the Gym. Take out the guards, and move to Surge. Intelligence says Surge has 3 Elite Guard. We'll have to take them on as a team and move into the main gym. Theres 2 outside and 1 inside with Surge. Report back when you arrive." Clove informed the gang remotely. Alice stayed motionless as she watched her colleagues disperse into the night. Once she was on her own she whipped out her Mobile and used the map to plan her strategy for the oncoming battle.

"Okay, Clove's practically on top of the Gym, that's a good sign... I think I'll take the route to the west, by the water's edge. It leads directly to the Gym and considering Vermilion's Location in Kanto, there's bound to be minimal sea defenses on the west flank. The only things west of Vermilion is the Cycling Road and Pallet Town, not much of a threat, and certainly not worth defending." With that she set the phone to silent and slipped it into her pocket. With that she crouched low and stealthily dashed to a nearby house, taking advantage of her morph's agility, she then threw herself onto the roof, landing very nimbly with little to no noise. Alice proceeded to jump from roof to roof until the Pokémon center came within her vision range. There were, as she expected, two or three guards by the center. In fact they were not morphs, they were Pokémon. "Guard Magneton. I've encountered these previously, they let out an ear deafening screech as a signal and then paralyze via Thunder Wave. This wouldn't be a problem with anything else. But two Magneton is six Magnemite, I can't silently take down all them."

If Alice were to move, even to go back the way she came, she was at risk of being detected. Magneton would be the hardest Pokémon to escape from, with their levitation, screech and their Lock-On attack. Alice decided to study the area further on her phone and wait for either an opportunity or instructions.

"That Blaziken morph would've been a world of wonders here, fast, stealthy and fire type."

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Finally Jade and Brad broke through and fresh air swept over her like a savior, but the darkness was overwhelming. She smiled at the stars as she held back the rocks that may cause harm, letting her teammates out of the cave.

"Since this will be a blind mission, be sure check team member locations using your phone, it'll be your tracking device. No un necessary noise, get to the Gym. Take out the guards, and move to Surge. Intelligence says Surge has 3 Elite Guard. We'll have to take them on as a team and move into the main gym. Theres 2 outside and 1 inside with Surge. Report back when you arrive." Clove informed the gang remotely.

Jade moved quickly, missing the days when she didn't have rough skin that dulled her swiftness. This was her time to shine, if there ever would be such a time; electric pokemon were no match for her. She headed straight for the gym, staying hidden in the darkness; a nearly impossible feat when your skin is such a wonderful shade of green, she thought to herself.

Outside the main entrance were a set of Voltorbs and they didn't look so tough. Jade, from across the way in some brush, was confused. Why would Surge have such weaklings guarding the main entrance to his gym?? She sat down on the dusty ground, not worried about the Voltorb pair. They both gazed, unfocused, in opposite directions. Even that silly Pachurisu Morph could waltz right in. Why were they so apathetic about security?
    Unless...a thought came to her suddenly unless he's not hiding in the gym!

Clove, this is Jade. I have visual of the main entrance to Surge's gym. But get this: it's a pair of Voltorb Morphs! Something is definitely up, unless they're stronger than they look. I've been a trainer for a long time and I know a trick when I see one. I'll keep an eye on them, but I thought you should consider any possibility of Surge being elsewhere.

Jade shut her phone and turned back to the Voltorb Morphs; Boy, they sure look stupid. She gulped audibly as she noticed a few bodies littering the ground. Jade didn't want to attack first and ask questions later; sitting amongst the brush, she waited for a response from her leader.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Clove crept quietly through the darkness with his body pressed against the side of the building. Silence and stealth were the key and he knew it. The tension of the silent night weighed heavily on every footstep he made as he tried his hardest to not be noticed. Peeking his head around the corner he noticed two guards standing in front of gymnasium.

"Voltorbs... too weak to be a main guard it must an alert system..." Clove thought to himself.

All he would need to do is deliver a spike through their backs and it would put an end to that quickly. He moved swiftly across the ground through the more illuminated area where the guards stood watch. Appearing behind them swift as the night, he extended a spike, preparing to jam it into its target, when an unwelcome sound cut the attack short.

"Clove, this is Jade. I have visual of the main entrance to Surge's gym. But get this: it's a pair of Voltorb Morphs! Something is definitely up, unless they're stronger than they look. I've been a trainer for a long time and I know a trick when I see one. I'll keep an eye on them, but I thought you should consider any possibility of Surge being elsewhere." A loud crackling voice called from Clove's phone through the air waves.

Clove's face sunk as the startled guards turned around to see Clove with arm raised and spike extended, having been ready to end their lives in a single swipe. The jaws of the morphs dropped as they immediately moved onto what their purpose really was. They clenched their faces into squinty contorted expressions.

".....you wouldn't..." Clove pointlessly pleaded with the guards.

The guard's faces clenched harder as their bodies glowed a white light and they finally screamed at the tops of their lungs. "IIIIIINTRUDERS!!!! SELFDESTRUCT!"

spot lights all around the city blasted on, shining blinding white lights all around the city which scanned the streets for other intruders. Clove stood in front of the morphs with an annoyed look on his face and let out a heavy sigh before bracing for the worst.

".....so thats why you're here.... you let everyone know theres intruders by sacrificing yourselves through self destruct... Surge is a cruel man...." Clove said silently

and with a mere 5 feet between them, the two Voltorb morphs exploded, sending shock waves and dust blasting through the night air.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Jade watched closely and saw her leader about to attack when he recieved her message.

I'm an idiot.

Before she knew it, she was blinded by an intense light. The Voltorb were there as a warning, not to fight. How could I be so stupid! Jade continued to scold herself. While the night was momentarily lit up, the Tyranitar Morph ran closer to her leader. Stronger Morphs would surely make their way out after such a breach in security. She continued to curse herself as she prepared an attack, making sure it wouldn't hit her teammates (very hard, at least)

Sandstorm

She was concealed. For now. The, now dead, Voltorb were not on her mind any further as two much stronger Electrode Morphs entered the scene.

I may need back up. She sent the message quickly and without hesitation. Being part rock type would work to her advantage, but she didn't want to get cocky; especially after the last time.
    The Electrode Morph's immediately noticed a slight change in weather, but looked only annoyed at the damage. At least it's distracting them, she sighed. Building up some energy for an Earthquake, she kept her eyes out for any fellow teammates. So, they lost the element of surprise...this was their second attack in a matter of hours and they were rookies. The fact that no one died yet kept Jade's spirits high as she continued to wait.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Hope you're enjoying these..." she spat at her infused Scyther counterpart, downing all three Potions in an effort to accelerate her body's healing process, "they're disgusting!"

It had been almost half an hour since she had left Pewter and advanced into Diglett Cave, the final stretch before Vermillion, where she would inevitably join up with Clove and the rest of the Kanto PLF. She had injured herself along the way after a brief detour via Mt. Moon but thanks to her morph with Scyther, her recovery rate had risen stupendously and along with a few Potions, she was almost fully recovered. Just in time too, since she had finally started nearing the electric seaside city and her first official field mission.

Making her way through the roughly burrowed tunnel, she could make out several claw marks lining the walls, obviously made by the team who had moved on ahead. They were fresh too, probably around half an hour to an hour old, meaning she was getting continually closer to her destination. However, after such a fierce battle and sprinting the majority of the way there, she soon found herself out of breath and decided that a short break was in order. Cutting her bladed forearms into the rock wall behind her, she leant back to catch her breath and revise her assignment. Retrieving her given cell, she propped open the device to find a full list of messages, all sent by none other than her supervisor, Chiharu Mihara.

"Figures..." she shrugged, ignoring the messages before navigating her way to where the mission briefing was stored, "okay, next mission is...Vermillion City; Lieutenant Surge, no duh...mhmm, now to the assigned members..."

Having already been briefed, she knew the mission and her role, there was no need to reaffirm such details, something she had neglected to do however, was familiarise herself with the other team members she would be supporting. Scrolling through the list, she saw that most of the faces were new, rookies no doubt. Among them, some stood out more than others; a rather moe-inducing Pachirisu and a cheeky looking Ambipom-morph being prime examples. Then there were the elegant Morphs; a Gardevoir and Vaporeon, both delicately fragile in appearance, making her wonder why they had even been assigned to the mission. Considering they had some sort of specialty or skill that would benefit the team, she found it hard to believe that they would have any other reason for being there. Nearing the end of the list, an extremely cute Raichu, a lean looking Lucario and a tough-as-nails Tyranitar-morph came into view. The latter two appeared to be the more essential assets to the team, considering Reid's agility and Jade's sheer strength. The only other characters left, who she did recognise, were two of the PLF's older members; Bradley Matthews and Travis Varias, otherwise known as Omega and Trouble respectively. Of course, she also knew Clove and to a much deeper extent, but for the time being he didn't count, seeing as how their last meeting was far from pleasant and she had no intention of reviving useless memories.

"No wonder they need backup," she sneered as she finished browsing her team mates' profiles, "oh well, too late now, might as well help em out."

Retracting her scythes from the dirt wall, the brunette pulled herself up to full height, ensuring she had everything she needed before turning back onto the path. In the next instant, she shot off down the tunnel leading to the east side of the city and her next battle.

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    As Reid jumped rooftop to rooftop looking for the gym, he heard a message on the Cellphone that he was given, at first he was startled from Jade's call and almost lost his balance...but the worst was when he suddenly heard a large explosion. Without notice blinding lights started going off, Vermillion now coming to life...

"What was that?..."Reid looked in direction of the explosion, and soon saw Jade and Clove. Lots of Electrical-type morphs were now advancing toward the two...

Reid sighed, this wasn't going good already...he then jumped down to help, knocking out a few Elekid morphs that were coming out of an alleyway.

"Suprise is gone..."Reid managed to say to Clove, as some Electrode morphs started coming their way. He then noticed he was starting to be lose sight as a Sandstorm started. He concentrated on his teammates aura to make sure he wasn't going to harm them.

"Force Palm"

Reid knocked back a menacing Electrode morph quickly, as it felt the blow, Reid saw the Electrode try to locate him through the dust...as it targeted him, he knew it was planning something,

"Sonic Boom"

Reid felt the painful waves and as he as blown back the Electrode started to glow....Reid knew it was going to Self-Destruct, and he had a feeling it wasn't going to be a warning call.

"Self-Destruct!"

"Close Combat"

As Reid delivered rapid punches and kicks the Electrode started wear down, but it still was glowing even more brighter. Reid only had one more option to do, he quickly kicked the Electrode up in the air high enough for it to be out of range, it soon self-destructed in mid-air far from him and his teammates. Reid then got ready for anymore morphs to come his way.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Denx was standing there dumbly when the lights went on. He was about to surprise attack a Jolteon morph when it spun around and caught him in the middle of a readying bash. The two stared for a second, until a large sound crashed through the area.

"So, you're not alone! There are others! The alarm went off!" shouted the squealy-sounding Jolteon. Denx instantly found himself surrounded by dozens of morphs, mainly Elekids, Plusles, and Minuns. He stood there for another second when a random sand storm started. The scratchy stuff flew through the air, buffeting all of the morphs. They all had to brace themselves for it. Then, another sound roared through, except louder.

BOOOOMMM!!!

All the morphs around Denx went to the ground instantly, including Denx himself. He could feel the soundwaves deep in his heart, which made him woozy for a second.

"Yeeoowww! What the.. what.." he stammered for a moment, when he realized the morphs had recovered. Denx started to run, away from the origin of the sound. If he was in enough trouble now, it would be worse with the explosions. He just didn't want to find out what those were.

"Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap.." he thought to himself while running. Though he was fast, all the other morphs were just as fast. And, his electricity was quite useless right about now.

All the morphs were jumping from building to building in the streets, with the harsh sand plowing them. Some fell down in the middle of a "wall jump", crashing to the street far below. Denx was ready to give up already, but needed to keep going.. so he could keep his grandfather safe.

They reached an intersection, still jumping. The buildings were clearing, making it harder to parry enemy attacks. Denx decided to go on the ground and run.

He breathed to himself, "Quick Attack," shooting out of the vicinity, leaving all the morphs in his dust.. quite literally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back