• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
  • Jade had shrugged, putting on a smile, "Thanks, it has been a rough day. I'm just..." Jade's voice cracked and it sounded as if she was trying to stop any more tears from comming, "We're heading to Saffron next and it's right next to my home town, so I'm just a little worried about someone I care about. He's a major reason I even joined the PLF. I didn't want to start a life with him yet if it meant living in this madness," she gestured around them at the rubble, "But I'm also here because if there's anything in this world I can't stand it's selfish, power hungry tyrants ruining everyone else's lives, you know? Injustice is disgusting." Jade clenched her fists. "It's what keeps me going," she finished. "Wow, im from just outside Saffron so basically you can say im from Saffron too. I hear ya though..i joined because my sister got attacked by a few psychic morphs trying to come invade my house, she got badly injured and my Nidoking charged after one of them, but that was before we fused..." lead on Ezekiel. "Much like you im here because im facing injustice and i just dont want anyone else getting hurt like my sister did you know?...im just scared because one of Dante's main weaknesses is psychic types and Saffrons indefinatly gonna be full of them..i just dont want to let anyone down you get me? im not that kind of person. Everything will be fine dont worry about it, i got your back..we're a team right." he said with the same friendly smile. "Lets go catch up to the other, dont let that stuff get in your way and dont let it bother you everythings gonna be fine." Ezekiel reassured as he started to walk up.

Why do i say things im not too sure of..i hope i didnt mislead Jade into thinking this mission is gonna be easy..if anything ill do my best to protect her along with the rest of the unit. I need to stop thinking negatively though..were gonna get through this right Dante? he thought uneasily.

Catching up to the rest of the group he felt a little different. He glanced at the Charizard-morph uneasily. Theres something not right around here..im a newcomer and all, but i just have a bad feeling about a couple of people in this group...maybe its because i didnt give them a chance yet, so i wont make it too obvious yet.

"
    Hey wait, wasnt there a Lucario-morph with the group as well?" he inquired as he looked around the group, confused.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    "Hey team! Lets get out of this rain and find an inn we can stay at for the night. We've got a lot of planning to do, anyone who isn't here right now we can call on communicator when we find a place."

Low and behold, it had started raining, a perfect way to start the day and celebrate their current victory. Heaving an irritated sigh as rain started to fall, the Scyther-morph brought herself to her feet, embracing the downpour. It'd help wash away any lingering dirt and soothe her tired body. However, if she stayed out too long, catching a cold would be inevitable, even for a Morph, so taking Clove's advice, she began scouring the buildings surrounding the clearing for an appropriate place to rest.

After five fruitless minutes of searching for a place that would be suitable for a well deserved break, the teen gave up. Picking out a random building right in front of her, Plum tred over to the quaint single-storey structure and attempted to bust down the door in a hastened effort to escape the rain. To her surprise however, the moment she threw herself forward into the barricade, it opened, causing her to land flat on her face inside what she soon discovered to be the city's Pokemon Center.

"Ugh...that smarts," she breathed, holding a hand up to her bruised face as she picked herself up, "damn it all, why's this place unlocked so early in the morning?"

"Welcome to Vermilion City," chirped an ever familiar voice belonging to the resident nurse and general caretaker of Pokemon, "this is a Pokemon Center, we're open twenty-four hours a day."

"...Kinda figured," Plum spat before noticing the nurse's unnatural disposition in comparison to the state of which the region, let alone the city was in, "uh, excuse me, are you alright?"

"Hmm? Of course," she replied sweetly and without hesitation, "is something the matter?"

The Scyther-morph gave the nurse a serious look; something just wasn't right about her.

"Well, for one thing, I'm part Pokemon, doesn't that surprise you?" she inquired rather forcefully, flashing her dangerously serrated teeth, bladed arms and bony protrusions.

"Oh, I just assumed you were another member of Commander Surge's platoon, is that right?"

Something definitely wasn't right about this woman. Not only was she already familiar with Morphs in general but she also knew that Surge had become one as well, meaning she would be more than aware of the current situation of the city. Yet she seemed completely unfazed by the fact that Vermilion had just now fallen.

"So, you know Surge fused with a rodent?" Plum continued, eyeing the nurse as she went about arranging the lobby.

"I'm aware that he Morphed with a Raichu, yes," she happily responded.

"Then I should tell you that we just beat the snot out of him and are about to haul him back to the Pokemon Liberation Force," the Scyther-morph announced rather threateningly, "he's been endangering a lot of people's lives..."

"Oh my...what happened?"

"Huh? Wait...so you don't know what's been happening out there?" Plum asked, now quite annoyed with how the conversation was playing out.

"I'm sorry," she apologised with a swift bow, her expression now that of genuine concern, "I've been taking care of Pokemon and Morphs who have been injured from protecting the city under Commander Surge's request. I never knew anything about him hurting people..."

Hearing the her sincere words, she couldn't help but trust her. Breathing an irritable sigh, the Scyther-morph shook her head before giving the nurse a cheeky grin.

"Don't worry about it! Everything's fine now, I actually just came in to see if there was somewhere I could take a bath and wash these clothes."

Pinching her soaked and rather skimpy robe, the teen flashed the nurse a bright smile. Her initial composure returning, the nurse swiftly led the Scyther-morph into what used to be the trainers' dorm, a small corridor of rooms for wandering trainers. Towards the end of the passage laid a bathroom with several cubicle showers, opposing what appeared to be the laundry on the other side.

"Please take care inside," the nurse started with a smile, "I'll prepare your clothes to be washed as you shower, a temporary bathrobe and towel are available within the cubicle. If you need anything else, feel free to ask."

With another swift bow, the nurse left Plum to wash up, which she was more than willing to do. Besides, they still needed to prepare for their next mission but even more important than that, she needed some one-on-one time with Clove. Whether or not he still remembered or even cared about their last actual meeting was irrelevant, she just needed to talk to him, and if all went well, she'd be able to beat him senseless too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The group wandered through the steadily increasing rain fall until Plum had finally found the pokemon center which she carelessly attempted to break the door of, resulting in the embarrassing face plant into the door.

"She hasn't changed one bit..." Clove thought to himself as he watched the rest of the team walk in.

"Hey wait, wasnt there a Lucario-morph with the group as well?" Clove heard from in the group, it was Ezekiel. Clove quickly scanned the team double checking the observation.

"you're right... Reid is gone." Clove responded

He quickly reached into his back pocket, retrieving his communicator and flipping the screen open. A map of Vermillion flashed open, showing a cluster of dots marking the team in the pokemon center and one lone dot in the city, marking Denx's location, but Reid's dot was nowhere to be found. He flipped the phone shut, thinking for a moment.

"That communicator signal is traceable anywhere on this planet, the only reason I wouldn't be able to locate him is if it were destroyed...this isn't good. Just when we caught a break too..."

Suddenly a shadow outside the window caught Clove's eye. He slipped out of the center and into the now downpour of a rainstorm. A figure was barely visible through the sheet of water. As Clove strained his eyes through the water to see the figure clearly, it suddenly vanished, appearing right in his face.

"Impossible! I couldn't even see its movements!" Clove thought in horrified astonishment.

The figure revealed itself at the close range of inches in front of Clove's face. A small button like nose and pointed ears with a drooping yellow scarf like object around his neck. A Floatzel morph. Orange eyes glared into Clove's as silence was only accompanied by the drone of thick rain drops pelting the town.

"You've surely noticed by now." The Floatzel finally spoke.

"Noticed what."

"We've got your little morph comrade. The Lucario."

"You bastard..."

"You aren't in any position to to be name calling, Clove Wheldst."

"How do you know my name."

"Were you really so dumb to think that you could take down Brock and Surge and the other leaders wouldn't notice? How foolish. We know all about your little rag tag group and all the tricks you've got up your sleeve. But we didn't come here to gloat of our power." The Floatzel explained.

"...We?" Clove responded surprised.

The morph snapped his fingers as all sorts of shadow shrouded figures moved through the thick rain with incredible speed, encircling the two as they talked.

"What the hell. I can't track any of their movements..." Clove thought in his head as his began to extend his spikes. Without warning a figure streaked past and disappeared into the rain's cloak once more. A small cut opened on Clove's face and blood trickled down his face.

"I don't recommend trying that, Captain Wheldst. You're completely surrounded and Miss Misty takes very good care of her subordinates." the Floatzel explained.

"...Misty? That explains it... the sudden downpour, the untrackable speed. It has to be Swift Swim. So you're here to show me what Misty is capable of. Rain Dance from miles away tucked back in your little hideout in Cerulean." Clove inferred through gritted teeth.

"Bingo. You aren't as thick headed as you look, and this is just the beginning of her strength. But thats not all. Misty wants you to come. Bring your best. That is... If you want to save your little runt half dog morph. Funny... he's half human but he definitely whimpers like a dog."

"You son of a ---"

"Now now Clove, save it for later. You'll need it. You have specific instructions. You will advance to Saffron tomorrow as you have planned. If you try to detour, we will kill him. Understood?" The Floatzel said, snapping a finger again. Another morph darted past them, instantly disappearing into the rain again. Another cut appeared across Clove's face which dripped blood slowly.

"Understood. You're not going to survive our next encounter." Clove said through a low voice. His hollow yellow eyes began to glow an intense yellow as the whites of his eyes turned deep black.

"I'll be looking forward to it, Captain Wheldst. The name is Raizel, don't forget it." He said with an arrogant tone as he backed into the downpour, fading from clear vision. He tossed an object at Clove which clattered on the ground at his feet. Raizel then waved his hand into the air and instantly the circling figures vanished from sight. Raizel followed soon, disappearing into the rain and leaving Clove standing alone outside. He wiped the blood from his face, flinging it into the air as he leaned down to pick up the object and head back inside.

He stepped back into the center, drenched from head to toe. His eyes still housed their yellow and black hue of hatred. He tossed the object onto a nearby table as small pieces still fell of it. It was Reid's communicator.

"Everyone rest well. We move out first thing in the morning." Clove said with a stern emotionless tone.

Last edited:

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • They had made their way inside the nearest Pokemon center when Ezekiel pointed out that Reid was missing. Jade felt ashamed that she hadn't noticed, caught up in her own problems and worries. Where was the poor guy? The rain turned from sprinkles to pouring in a matter of seconds. Their leader stepped outside.

A Chansey came up to Jade and looked at her curiously, but only for a moment. Then it began working away at a wound on her forehead, happy as could be. She smiled at the helpful Chansey; she loved a pokemon's happiness. It seemed to be the purest kind that existed. She was handed some pills for the pain, which she took immediately, and looked over the rest of the group. Denx was still struggling to get back to them, Clove and stepped outside, Plum was in the center somewhere, and Reid was missing. Just when we thought we had a break, Jade sighed heavily.

When Clove came back in he threw something onto a nearby table and he was soaked. Jade looked to see a communicator in pieces. Was it Reid's? Their leader looked determined but rather frustrated about something and Jade knew at once that something was wrong. Something was not going as planned. Where is Reid??

"Everyone rest well. We move out first thing in the morning." Clove said with a stern emotionless tone. She nodded and her thoughts were racing. Maybe he got kidnapped. We'd have to rescue him! But we're headed to Saffron...we can't disobey orders... Ever second the rain outside became more intense. She would not be looking forward to when they had to face Misty. She'd been lucky thus far when it came to weaknesses, minus the close encounter with a bug type move earlier.

"Clove...where's Reid?" it was too quiet for her liking and Jade knew everyone was thinking the same thing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "Reids been kidnapped. We'll be moving north through Saffron, get ready for a hell of a fight, they know we're coming." Clove responded to Jade in a stern voice.

"Ugh i expected to have trouble with Sabrina but now that Misty is involved too, this could get dirty. Some of the team might not make it..." he thought to himself as he calmed his nerves. The glow in his eyes dimmed as he stood over the table stewing over a plan.

He walked slowly to a seat next to the window where a heavy rainfall still blanketed the town. He shoved his hands in his pockets, staring into the gray sky.

"How could things have gone so wrong so fast...this is unbelievable but we've got to get Reid back no matter what...UGH the conflict burned in Clove's mind as he slammed a fist into the table. He quickly flipped a chair around, sitting and leaning against a table and relaxing.

"We can't do anything until morning, might as well make yourselves comfortable."

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
  • Reid was trying to sleep when the doors to the gym opened...some of Misty's goons were back from where ever they went...

"I wonder...if these morphs ever sleep?..."Reid was trying to make an escape plan by any means..but being surrounded by energetic fish didn't help, he looked over the edge to see if they were still kicking...and of course they were.

"These morphs are on a full night shift...I am almost out of ideas...."Reid sighed, he also wondered where those other morphs went while he was brought here....But he couldn't think right now. He'd think in the morning...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Denx found himself walking, though he knew he was unconscious. Somehow, when he was out, he found the strength to walk. He was hunched and aching, but seemed somewhat better now that he had some rest. It was raining harder since he had passed out, but that didn't stop him. He scanned a road from an intersection, seeing if he could find some way to find the others. The town seemed desolate, empty. There was no one in sight, and certainly no Pokemon, either. Everything seemed to be at a maximum point of silence.

He found the inn that everyone was in. Denx entered, and walked in like a zombie. He sat down, and looked at the small stand in the corner. He went over to find something to settle his stomach. The only thing he found was a soda dispenser. He dug through his pockets to gather up some change. Finally, he found a few quarters and popped them into the machine.

Klank

Out popped a Ginger Ale. He snapped it open, and sat back down. Maybe I should find Clove and tell him I'm back.. nah.. I'll let him know this way.. he thought to himself. He flipped open his phone, and scrolled down to Clove's name.

Im bak. 2 tired to rite much. going to sleep. His text came out sloppily, but it went through. He shut his phone, and stuffed it in his pocket. His arms were crossed on the table at which he sat. His head came down, and he shuffled his feet. He started to rest.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • "Reids been kidnapped. We'll be moving north through Saffron, get ready for a hell of a fight, they know we're coming." Clove responded.
    "Well that's just what this team needs..." Jade mumbled to herself. Things weren't getting any better and she was thankful that they had time to rest. Thinking about Saffron made her nervous, but not because of the fight.
    If Oliver got hurt...
    She stopped her thoughts. It was foolish to become distracted by emotions. It's not good for the team.
    Denx came in rather sloppily and, after grabbing a ginger ale, fell right to sleep at a table. How were they going to survive Saffron?
    Reid's missing and everyone else looks pretty knocked out, for lack of better words. Even Clove seems hesitant, though I could be reading him wrong.

"We can't do anything until morning, might as well make yourselves comfortable," said Clove.
    Jade curled up on one of the softer chairs she could find, grateful that she was small. Sleep seemed impossible but it never hurt to try.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • The Floatzel morph was annoyed, embarrassed, and completely terrified.

He didn't know where the attack came from or why it came, he just knew that it had come. A white streak, a sudden punch. He didn't know how, but the attacker had matched his speed, easily keeping pace. The rest of the group were cut off by a sudden burst of lightning that left a crater in front of them. By then it was too late.

The Floatzel coughed and gagged. The Stun Spore that the opponent had put into his system wouldn't wear off for a while, and he didn't have much of a resistance to it built up yet. He couldn't resist his opponent's attacks. He groaned as yet another punch caused his face to swell up and stars to start winking in front of his eyes.

"Had enough yet? Or should I keep this up?" Travis growled, curling his hand back for another hit.

"I'll never talk... Misty... she ordered silence..." the Floatzel coughed. "How did you... catch up with us..."

Travis smirked before displaying his paint-tipped tail. The color of the paint had changed to an ocean blue. "Smeargle can copy the abilities of other Pokemon. I copied your Swift Swim, and kept pace with you. You didn't expect an attack from a Captain, did you?" he taunted, making sure to sound as threatening as he possibly could. "Now tell me why you took my friend. We need to know now." He stretched a palm in front of the Floatzel's face. "Because if you don't give me the exact location and the specifics on the security..." the hand was suddenly enveloped by an electrical glow as Travis spoke in bated tones, "I'll blast you to kingdom come."

The Floatzel gulped and broke down. Electricity was too much. He had seen that attack before. Surge had once roasted a man with it. Alive. He knew that at this power level and at this range, all that would be left of him was a charred and broken corpse. Still... there wasn't any harm in giving the number of former trainers in the gym, was there? After all, Misty had never classified it. And she'd said that taking the morph was only a prelude of "better things to come..."

He swallowed and gave up the information.

The electricity on Travis's palm receded and died out. He straightened up before turning towards Cerulean. "Got it. Thanks for being cooperative." He stared straight ahead. "Do me a favor.... deliver a message for me."

The Floatzel gulped and nodded.

"Tell whoever's in charge of your little group..." Travis paused. "Tell them I'm not sure I want to fight them anymore. My reason for joining the PLF is finished. I could just go back to my normal life on the Sevii Islands if I wanted. But tell them that as long as they kidnap and murder my friends, I'll keep stopping them. And I'll fight until my last breath." He then flipped open his PDA and scribbled a hasty message before tapping send and closing it.

Clove?

It's me. I want you to know two things. The first one you can tell everyone. The other one... you'd better keep to yourself.

I'm going after Reid alone. I can get him out of there without too much trouble, and I've already notified a few other members of the PLF who are closer. They should be able to bust in and save him. And yes, I know Reid's gone. I saw your fight with tall dark and Floatzel earlier. I gave one of his buddies a beating to remember. Anyway, tell the rest of the team that you're moving towards Saffron. Reid will join you later.

This you'd better keep to yourself.

I'm leaving the PLF after this mission.

I'm tired of fighting. Tired of getting involved. The only reason I fought before was because I wanted to avenge Andre. He didn't need avenging anyway, and Surge is dead. My home is free now. I can go back and help rebuild the Islands. So that's what I'm gonna do. Tell the Chief I'm sorry, but this is it for me. I can't just go on doing this forever.

I have one other thing I want you to do for me.

Ask Sabrina why they're doing this when you meet her. Ask why they took over. All this time, I've been fighting without knowing what I'm fighting against. Something Brock said to me made me think... maybe we're doing this the wrong way.

-Travis

OOC: No, I'm not leaving the RP. I promise that I'll be here until this RP ends- even if I have to drop Travis. I just suddenly realized that Travis being who he is, would probably be questioning his reasons for fighting. He killed the man he needed to kill, so he has no reason to kill anyone else. I think, if anything, he wants life to go back to some form of normal.

Shaun

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2008
    yey

I was us doing his to see sumthng sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back