• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'll be putting up a post soon, just a little side battle to fill in until Thesis moves his subplot along (which kinda relies on Kat atm ^^;). But yeah, it's normally around this time of year where a lot of people finish school/work and go off on holidays. We had a similar problem a year ago about this time, there's even a thread about it in the RP Lounge ('how to kick start the RP section' or something like that).

Personally, I have all my assignments due in the next few weeks, then a single exam at the end. After that, I'm home free to RP spam all I can. C: Busy, busy, busy~

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Ditto. Yeah, at the end of June, I leave for a month. I'll make my self conveniently dissapear, but my subplot needs teh permission de Kansas. I think it is too... wild, but I might as well try...

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Brad... its very hard to run this RP when you take the full evolution of every pokemon and kill them with a flap of your wings and i'm suppose to create elite guards not to mention theres other gym leaders who will probably use the forms you so easily slaughter.

Edit. Now. writing this post has been un necessarily hard. please think about the future of the RP and the growth in strength that has to occur as the story progresses not to mention the pokemon future gym leaders will no doubt use... i.e. Luxray > Volkner

btw.... Elite Guard personalities...

Jolteon - arrogant... fast... quick witted your basic ass
    Rotom - creepy, mysterious, sadistic. He isn't really fast, he basically moves.. like a ghost. fading in and out of sight
    Ampharos - your typical big dopey power character but he may have a few surprises up his sleeve ;)

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Ohh~ Clove's strutting his stuff. xDD I have this really big urge to jump in and piss him off with Plum, but I won't.

She's got to deal with the Plusle and Minun twins first anyway, so that'll keep her occupied til finally meeting up with her old friend. xP

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha ya time for Clove to be sexy for a bit... i trust your interference if you want to... just give him a bit of time to fight XD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yup~ don't worry, I've powerplayed enough to keep me satisfied for a while (poor Blastoise xP) so I'll draw out her fight with the rodent sisters til Travis makes his move. I might even keep her out of the whole operation all together and have her waddle up at the end going 'wtf happened?!'. C:

Put on a good show Kansas~ ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha thanks Phan, i'll make it as entertaining as possible... but i was struggling between who i wanted to fight... the Rotom or the Jolteon... Kat said Jolteon tho so i went with him haha.

Card Captor Sakura ftw btw.... we should make a card captor RP....

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    haha thanks Phan, i'll make it as entertaining as possible... but i was struggling between who i wanted to fight... the Rotom or the Jolteon... Kat said Jolteon tho so i went with him haha.

Good~ can't wait to read it then. *w* And yeah, Jolteon makes the most sense, with the needle power and everything. Still, Rotom would've been interesting too. All the Elite Guards sound badass. C:

Card Captor Sakura ftw btw.... we should make a card captor RP....

Marry me~ x3 I've been thinking about that for a looooong time now but there aren't enough peeps interested. >> So I've learnt to do without.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well, Travis wants to make his move but his brilliant plan is being sabotaged by the fact that Trainer Kat is nowhere in sight and therefore Cecily is being a wallflower. *smacketh the Kat* How dare you impeded Travis's angst-filled revenge? Serves you right. >.<

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol Brad you don't have to tone down your fighting, i did read he's close to death but in all honesty i'm looking at tastefullness here because we haven't even gotten through 1/6 of the RP's plot and theres so many morphs already deemed as "lower class" i want to save some of the fully evolved for the gym leaders who use them.

And lighting babies on fire as bombs? -_-

-_-
    -_-
    -_-
    -_-

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Ah. The babies. Thought it might enhance Surge's "Hitler but in Pokemon" persona by making his human rights record really bad. Not to mention it tones down actual fighting- Brad only really used one of his moves- most of his work was done through bombs.

And what does that emoticon represent? My limited social skills cloud my knowledge on that particular subject. Let's just say I'm emoticon illiterate for the most part.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Actually, I think Brad fought another Rotom, the shiny Sectormaster or something, so billie's post is technically a-okay.

Electrode-baby-bombs hurt my heart. ><

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Phanima, for being correct, you win 10,200 dolllars.

In Monopoly money.

Anyways, since I look dead in the RPG, can we just go along with me being in a coma until after Erika is defeated? I don't think a swift recovery from cardiac arrest is smart or realistic.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    you sure you want to do that? we may get to Erika around the time you leave for your trip on a side note sorry for mis-reading.

And ya, i made my fight stretch into the morning but you all can have your events just happen at the same time as my fight and up to right after so we can finish Vermillion and move on :) I suspect it'll be rapped up in a few posts from everyone?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back