• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    If you get to Erika when I leave, then it is a double convenience, because the coma idea lets me have an excuse for not being here while I'm off in the mountains. Not to mention its sort of fleshes out the story. I think that that is better than dying, and coming back quickly would be even past my shoddy powerplaying standards. If you guys get to or past Sabrina by the time I get back, then the coma is just extended until then. Coma's are great in time versatility and as excuses for absences.

And misreading is fine. No need to apologize.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Ohh~ General Surge. *w*

I guess any intervention now would mean going under friendly fire from Travis. xD;

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Yay, I was finally able to post a decent quality post! Every time I started to post, I had to leave. I also had to change what happened in my post numerous times. I originally had Denx help Jade with the Ampharos, but he's nearly dead anyway. So, my new post stays out of anyone's plot, with me having fun with the mid-air battles and all that. ^.^

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    All your posts are good Silhouette, but I agree with your latest one being the best. T'was a fun read. C:

Plum likes Omega. :x

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Aw, man, I dissapoint myself. I planned on Travis vs. Surge being an epic battle, and I got this instead:

TRAVIS used SURPRISE ATTACK! The attack missed!

SURGE used IRON TAIL... but it failed.

TRAVIS used WAITING GAME! Travis is waiting for an oppurtunity to attack!

SURGE used BLUFF! It was succesful!

SURGE's STATIC paralyzed TRAVIS! It may not be able to move!

TRAVIS is paralyzed!

SURGE used GUILT TRIP! It's super-effective!

TRAVIS used STUN SPORE! SURGE is paralyzed! It may not be able to move!

SURGE used CHARGE!

TRAVIS used FLAMETHROWER EX MACHINA! It was succesful!

SURGE used FINISHING BLOW!

TRAVIS used FORGIVE ME, ANDRE! TRAVIS comes to terms with Andre's death! TRAVIS's confidence went way up!

SURGE used ZAP CANNON! The attack missed!

TRAVIS used SKETCH! TRAVIS SKETCHed ZAP CANNON!

TRAVIS used HEROIC SPEECH! TRAVIS's speed went way up! TRAVIS's corniness went way, way up!

SURGE is paralyzed!

TRAVIS used ZAP CANNON!

SURGE was blown off his feet!

TRAVIS gained 1090 experience points! TRAVIS grew to level 50!

What? TRAVIS is evolving!!! (dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun...) Congratulations! Your TRAVIS evolved into TRAVIS WHO HAS NOW COME TO GRIPS WITH A PROBLEM HE DIDN'T STRUGGLE WITH NEARLY LONG ENOUGH BY THE POWER OF CLOSE-TO-MOMENT-OF-DEATH REFLECTION! (Dun-dun-dun: Da-da-da-da-dun-da-dahn!)

Yeah, I wanted it to be less cliched and longer, but this is all I could do, and I wanted to get the subplot out of the way so the RP could move on. Though I might bring back Travis's uncertainty about who was really at fault for Andre's death later. Who knows?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha its okay Thesis... i think we're all trying to get back into the swing of things with summer here... and there will be plenty of time with the next segment to rock your writing skills.... i'm certain you'll all enjoy what i have in store for the RP :D

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Flamethrower Ex Machina~ xDD

An IC break would be good for letting everyone catch up and I'm pretty sure Kan-chan had a rest stop coming up soon anyway, considering we've been going non-stop since Pewter.

Although I'm quite interested in the little hint he just gave us about what's coming up~ *w*

Oh, and I use this in all RPs to see who's still alive and kicking, plus it helps me learn everyone else's names since I've got damn awful memory.

• Kansas (Clove - Cacturne)
    • Brad (Bradley - Charizard)
    • Silhouette (Denx - Raichu)
    • Nerevarine (Victor - Blaziken)
    • Fuyuko the Rampant (Mandi - Gardevoir)
    • AExcalibur (Amy - Vaporeon)
    • billie_lightning (Jade - Tyranitar)
    • Sonichero190 (Reid - Lucario)
    • Trainer Kat (Cecily - Pachirisu)
    • Jim (Alice - Ambipom)
    • Thesis (Travis - Smeargle)
    • Phanima (Plum - Scyther)
    I'm guessing Amy, Mandi and Victor are gone?

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Man... if the next segment is as great as my anticipatory instincts say, then my guy being in a coma will suck...

Give us vacation on it, though. I have an idea... after a certain point, base calls. Says the veteran four (me, Kansas, Thesis, Phanima) get a break- the rookies have to learn to fight without our help. They have to beat... Sabrina and Koga, for example. That would be good. And then... we have the other four hanging out. I know my guy would just go home and drink.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha you guys..... oh how my statement has flustered you... i'm grinning at reading this thread with your little curious comments....

OHHH what i have in store for this.....indeed indeed *evil grin*

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Seriously, non-stop since Pewter.
    If we don't rest we'll surly perish 0_0
    lol
    I kinda like what you got there Brad...but I dunno how well that would work. *shrugs*

You're too evil for your own good, Kansas ;)

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oh Kan-chan, you big tease. *pinch

Brad's idea intrigues me, since I'm all up for making myself look good. xP *shot'd...repeatedly

looks great man! Good luck to all....

Um...okay? o0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back