• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Name: Cecily von Stiehl
    Morph: Pachirisu

Appearance: Cecily's the picture of beauty. She has deep, blue eyes that stare into your very soul. Her platinum blonde hair falls to her mid back, the locks perfectly layered. Against pale skin, the blonde hair is beautiful. The front of her hair curves inward slightly, framing her face. Both her top and bottom eyelids are supplied with a generous helping of black eyeliner, accompanied by black mascara on her perfectly curled eyelashes. She is slender and curvaceous, the perfect build for a seventeen year old girl. Her height reaches 5'7". Cecily became infused with her prized Pachirisu. Of course, this didn't detract from Cecily's appearance in the slightest. On the contrary, it could even have improved it. Due to the new Pokémon DNA, she changed her outfit drastically. She now wears a white short sleeve dress, blue stripes down either side. The dress is tight, form fitting so every curve is shown. The dress ends an inch or two beneath her butt. On her feet, she wears white, knee-high boots with a two inch heel. The blonde obtained the tail of Pachirisu, which extends out from a small hole cut in the back of the dress, so small it isn't visible unless one looks for it. Cecily's cheeks have also taken on a permanent light pink hue.

Personality: Cecily is a flirtatious young woman, to say the least. She knows two attacks which are meant simply to trick the opponent. When her allies are in trouble, she will pretend to cry, a maneuver that distracts the male opponents. Similarly, she will occasionally resort to tricking the opponent by planting a single kiss on their lips, an attack that sends them into shock if it goes according to plan. Cecily is a competitive girl, and is not accepting of other females. Truthfully, she isn't fond of people in general, though males are far easier to manipulate. Cecily can be nice, though this is rare. She's headstrong and determined, and, while it seems that she is dainty, she certainly can hit hard when she's angry. The only person she will obey without fail is the leader, Clove.

Background: Cecily was initially a skilled coordinator, her beautiful Pachirisu by her side. Together, the two won a large sum of ribbons. At her last contest, she met the man of her dreams, or so she thought. From that day forward, she and Volkner were an item. The two were rarely seen apart and, though Cecily had never been the type to stick with one man, she changed with Volkner, believing she truly loved him. It was then that he told her he'd love her forever if she morphed with her Pachirisu. Of course, she agreed. Upon learning his ulterior motives, she was crushed. Wanting revenge, Cecily moved to Kanto and joined the Liberation Force without hesitation, having every intention of crushing Volkner when she got the chance. She never learned what Pokémon he fused with.

Attacks: Discharge, Quick Attack, Fake Tears, Sweet Kiss.

Additional Information: Cecily is a very good cook.

RP Sample:

Twang.

There, in room 8 of the boys' dorm, a raven-haired boy sat on the bottom bunk of the stacked beds, lightly strumming an electric guitar. He looked down at the fingers clutching the neck of the instrument. As he did so, the choppy fringe positioned over his left eye fell into his face, though it was quickly rectified with a sharp flick of the neck. Now that warm up was over, he stood, taking the black string instrument with him. The white trim on the body of the guitar blended in with the white button down shirt he was wearing. Holding the guitar against his protruding hips, he began to play more violently, accompanied by the occasional thump as he leapt into the air, pounding his heels against the hardwood floor as gravity pulled him back to the ground. A smile grazed his lips as he became aware of the ruckus he was making.

Dean Caldwell was an obnoxious troublemaker, though he did know his limitations. He wasn't willing to do anything that would get him removed from Academy. When he was finished contributing to the noise pollution that was not so prevalent at this institution, he lifted the shoulder strap over his head, setting his guitar down on the stand that was nestled into a corner of the room. At this point, he was ready to mess with some freshman meat. Dean was already wearing the white button-down shirt that went under his uniform jacket, an article that he promptly removed from the hanger on which it was dangling and draped it around his shoulders. Pressed black pants adorned his legs, and black dress shoes encased his feet. Around his neck, he looped his signature hot pink tie. He looked very much like a senior, and very much like someone to whom a freshman was supposed to ask questions. Giggling inwardly, he exited his room, positioning himself at the end of the hallway. It didn't take long for him to reel in a victim.

"Excuse me, sir?" A timid looking brunette approached him, looking very out of place in Armon's dorm. Despite Dean's hot pink tie, at least he looked male. "Do you know where my room is?" He thrust a piece of paper towards the boy who was currently impersonating a senior. Dean grinned.

"Let me show you myself," he cooed, placing a hand around the freshman's bony shoulders, leading him down the hall. Of course, room number 91 was at the far end of the hall, but this boy didn't need to know that. Instead, Dean steered him into a room marked with a 26. Before the kid could protest, he found himself shoved into the closet, the door closing tightly behind him. With that, Dean walked away, ignoring the small whimpers the boy emitted. After all, it wasn't like he was trapped. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he would be able to locate the handle and release himself.

Crap, I'd better get changed, Dean thought. After all, he was the only male bold enough to wear a hot pink tie. If the boy had noticed that small detail about his guide's uniform, Dean could be in big trouble. Rounding the corner, he entered his room, stripping down until he wore nothing but his boxers and the white button down he wore as a uniform top. He began to rummage through his still-packed suitcase, removing a pair of tight, dark blue jeans, pulling them up to just below his hips. After all, who wore their pants above their hips nowadays? The jeans were tight, as tight as most improper girls wore them. He pulled his long scarf out of the suitcase, wrapping it around his neck and letting it flow down his back. The crimson, forest, and grey stripes seemed to pop against the colorless shirt he wore. Sticking his feet into his black converse, he grabbed one more item--a dark green, rectangular box. With that, he strutted out of his dorm towards the main office.

Upon his arrival, he noticed one distinct difference, something that had certainly changed since last term. Girls now swarmed the campus, stumbling out of ornate buildings as they acquainted themselves with their new surroundings. A smile painted its way across Dean's face. Finally, he would be around girls whenever he wished. Despite being the inferior gender, he was rather fond of them. They did make for excellent fun.

"Why hello," he said smoothly, plucking a rose from his green box as he approached a girl who looked to be around fifteen or so. "What a lovely lady. Even this flower can't compare to your beauty." He handed her the rose, bending down to plant a kiss on her lips, eliciting a blush from the brunette. As she and her friends all sighed in unison, Dean went to work on other groups of females, taking note that Heath had arrived at their meeting place. One girl sat by herself, her blonde hair fashioned into a bob. She had to be at least three years younger than he. Approaching her, he took her hands, placing a red rose in them.

"My dear, one such as yourself shouldn't be alone." He kissed the backs of the small hands that were held gently in his. A blush rose to her cheeks, and she quickly got up and left, no words uttered. He grinned, figuring his charm was too much for her. In the back pocket of his jeans, he felt his phone vibrate. Pulling out the mobile, he checked the message the screen displayed.

Txt: I'm pretty sure you do this to me on purpose... you're such a pain...

Dean grinned, snapping the phone shut, looking over to where Heath stood idly. He snuck up behind him slowly, flinging one arm around the blonde's neck, pulling him into a sort of headlock-hug.

"Took ya long enough," he complained through his noticeable British accent. In his hand was the final red rose, which he brought up to his friend's nose. "But I found ways to entertain myself." With that, he lowered himself down on one knee, taking Heath's hands in his, putting on a faux display of courtship. "Oh, dearest Heath," he said dramatically, thrusting the rose into the other's hands before nearly collapsing with laughter.

"Now, let's go get some food. I'm starving."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol Brad, same rule goes for me as goes for Clove... don't call me sir, it makes me feel old. No need to apologize i'm just trying to keep this RP running as fair and balanced as possible.

Trainer Kat- Accepted

Kiya Ameyumi

First-Class Random Graduate!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Um, question: I have several Pokémorph characters, but am I allowed to use legends or shinies? O_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    ummm legends are a no go definitely, and i actually preferred as a no, just to keep the sense of normalcy. Technically sign ups are actually closed right now, but if you're interested, post a signup and I'll take a look at it. Keep in mind I am a very strict RPer and to join late, you'll need to dazzle me.

Kiya Ameyumi

First-Class Random Graduate!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    I don't get it, is it that we're all mods or something? Cuz that's funny. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    guys theres a thread for the April Fools stuff... don't get my ooc closed, please :)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Honestly. xD

What Evkay said.

April Fool's discussion goes in the Community Questions & Feedback forum. You're mods, now, don't go getting told off by a regular member. D:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Heheheh. I haven't felt this amused in years! *extreme laughter*

Alright, less on that more on the RP, as the humble member Loki has said.

So... looks like the Travis vs. Surge subplot will be underway as soon as we move out, right? Interesting. I've already got a super-special-awesome scene between the two ready to play out.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hey fellow RP-dorksfriends. I'm back... I daren't check the actual thread, I mean at the pace it was going who knows how much I've missed...

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Since Jim neglected forgot to tell you, I will. xD

I gave him permission to know Cecily, and vice versa.

Sonichero190

Sonic Boom
    Years
    Heya folks!Sorry I haven't been updating for a long time...I had to babysit my brother for Spring Break,in fact,I'm babysitting him right now....>__< I also need to work on my posts!Usually the RPs I go on don't need that many paragraphs and lines but I guess I'm just gonna need to work extra harder!

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Yeah... I have a big twist in store (it will not be known outside of Brad's thoughts... so don't let your characters know about my plot twist ideas after you read my posts... it's going to be Omega's other life, the stuff you don't see in the history section... something big... like, REALLY impacting once all the regions are saved (3 RPGS later, I guess.) And a bit of history with Surge. That all, Brad out (not out of RPG, of course.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    sorry everyone, i've been a terrible RP Master! gomen gomen!

I'll be posting tomorrow morning with the attack plans for Vermillion and such =) stay tuned, we'll be back after tonights messages brought to you by the letter.... sleep

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Serves you right for buying Brawl. >:

Alice needs to talk to Travis and Clove... :/

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well, have her talk to Travis dammit! He's in front of Clove as we speak. >.<

BTW, I hope you don't mind the implication that Travis and Brad have talked before, Bradster of teh Armageddon-type things.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I liked it to be honest. Proves Travis's errrm... high-up-ness. Plus it show's that Brad's done it before. A lot.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Not so much authority as experience. Because he's such an adaptable fighter, Travis is able to participate in and head up a lot of missions. Plus, he joined the PLF about the same time as Clove did so they have the same amount of experience in combat and training. I was thinking about saying right out that Travis's rank is officially the same as Clove's even though he doesn't take advantage of it very often, but I decided to wait for Kansas's okay on that (forgot to ask him about that though XD).

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    It's OK. Like I said, he bought Brawl and has therefore rendered himself inactive for a while. And Smeagle... quite an original morph-choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back