• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    It was that or Ditto. Smeargle is so overlooked, which is really a pity because it's the most versatile non-legendary Pokemon. In-game weak stats keep it from amounting to much, but "NRL", I could imagine it being extremely powerful. Imagine being able to copy your opponent's strongest moves and throw them right back at them: OUCH. Technically the ability isn't quite that powerful because of the "exact copy" and "last move used" limitations, but I still think that's the best power evar. XD

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Well, that's pretty original, picking Smeargle. Plus that's pretty badass, able to copy an ability in an instant and at any other time, use it as an exact copy. Imagine copying Judgement o_o... Smeargle and Castform are pretty much some of the coolest Pokemon, simply due to their ability IMO.

When I picked my morph, it was either Vaporeon, Garchomp (in which case I would of picked a male character), Gengar (dunno which gender I would of picked), or maybe even Breloom. Yea, Breloom seems pretty cool, actually.

Imagine someone picked Swalot, Dugtrio/Diglett, or Shedinja... That'd be well weird, and hard to create without looking like a freak to all the other characters in the RP... Although stealing souls as a ghost seems pretty cool. They just face your back, and bam you absorb their soul.

Actually, the idea of copying Judgement intrigued me. I'm probably gonna end up trying to fight a level 100 Arceus with Action Replay, just to Sketch it and get owned in the process.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents for now, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lol ACC, i kinda assumed that Travis had the same ranking as Clove which is why i made Clove not to pleased to see Travis when he showed up. I've kind of pictured Travis as somewhat of a Rival/friend to Clove through his eyes

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    hey everyone =) I finally got computer access! I'm so excited!
    I just posted my bit, so....*phew* all done for now.

Are we talking about our Morphs? I picked Tyranitar because Raichu was taken =( oh well. hahahaha. Tyranitar is my second favorite.
    If I bring Oliver into this (which I might) I dunno if I'll make him a Morph or not.
    And if so...which one? *goes off to ponder*

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    I chose Charizard as my fav fire type. Now, if my little huge plotmabobthing works, then Lance and Cynthia won't be evil. But still morphs. Under a diff organization. Led by a person with a name.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    o0 Well if we're saying why we picked what morph we did...

Cecily's cute. Pachirisu's cute. Cecily's girly. Pachirisu's girly. Cecily loves Volkner. Volkner loves electric types. xD;

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    hey kansas? would it be okay if I added another character later on? Just to shake things up a bit? =)
    I got inspired, what can I saw?

I love our characters Trainer Kat. xD Your's is just...perfect. I can't wait for the two to actually talk.

Trainer Kat

Years
    xD Haha, I know! I'm sure they'll actually talk soon. Especially now that Jade's stood up to Cecily. xDD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    And Travis, meanwhile, is dealing with his own angst.

Seriously, guys, don't get in the way during the Surge fight if you don't want Travis to snap. The flashbacks and the whole "I'll keep fighting" speech are kind of a precursor to showing off the darker side of Travis (i.e., this obsessive desire for vengeance, because he's convinced himself that he's the only one who can let Andre rest in peace). Just be prepared, 'cuz he's completely serious about his request.

(I've seriously got several Travis vs. Surge scenarios playing out in my head depending on how our characters react to him going into battle alone, and all of them are freakin' cool, I think.)

Trainer Kat

Years
    Haha, I know I wasn't planning on ruining this fight for you, ACC. :] I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Brad: Surge isn't going to go after you unless you send Surge after yourself, because to my knowledge, no one's going to ruin this for ACC like that.

I'll kick manipulate minion butt too. :] Count me in.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well, theoretically it could still be an interesting scenario even if Brad or someone else did intervene, because it would drive Travis over the edge and cause him to start attacking whoever's attacking Surge. Could be fun, but it might make Travis mentally unstable for the remainder of the RP. 0.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha btw, Billie brought it to my attention... its just the char talking, i'm not personally mad at you guys for having your little exchanges haha i'm just writing in character

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Yay, finally some room to post! Yeah..

Anyway, in my last post, when I said Clove was grumpy, that was the views through my character. I don't really know if you planned on making him like that or not. Just lettin' you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back