• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
  • lol yeah brad, Zeeke is short for Ezekiel or just another way to say it in a friendly manner. you know how people call people named richard dick and stuff.. lol yeahh billie this is the first "sensative" character im playing so its a change for me. i just decided to choose the role of a more sensative character this time cuz im havin like a rough time right now with real life stuff so itll be easyer for me to adapt to this style.. but i usually play arrogant headstrong characters, hence why i decided to keep my pokemon as a Nidoking =P gotta have the anger in there somewhere right?..

but i thank you guys for welcoming me into your RP, like i mentioned to kansas i became a fan of this RP when i first started doing RPs here and but i was too late for sign ups so i just kept reading it because it caught my attention. you guys keep the story intresting so its a honor to work with you guys =] sorry my introduction post was so short like i said i just didnt want to bunny anyones characters

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    omgawd.... did Reid just get kidnapped? i like the rain btw, you just set me up so nicely... i could seriously kiss you if we weren't both guys

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • I have a really good subplot for Omega/Sabrina. Involves chess. I guess I'll hint at it in my next post. Basically, I'm fleshing out my character, and Sabrina... hope that's O.K.

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
    Years
  • lol shouldnt be too hard then seeing as i tried to follow up your post on mine.. decided since you mentioned that u hoped you could find a friend in Ezekiel that i just start off like that seeing as im having a hard time starting off lol >.<

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    hm so you were the last one to post... take note of that everyone haha and someone else posssst so i can post =P

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    wow where is everyone? we've been dead for a while.... it makes me sad

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Well, I'm waiting until you post in Armania to do anything in this RP. *shot'ed*

Seriously, though, I've had a rough week. Finals and all. On the bright side, I'm off school. On the not-so-bright-side, for you all, anyway, that means that I've got a mission trip that I'll be on for the week of the Fourth of July. During that time, I will have no internet access whatsoever. It isn't too bad, except I won't be able to see AE's triumphant return to the forum. And I won't be able to keep up with anything you guys post during that week. I don't think I'll be gone long enough to justify writing Travis out of the plot, but he will be strangely silent during that week. (Lulz, maybe I'll have him start charging Zap Cannon before I leave and then have him charging it for a week. Hey, it could be sort of funny. XD)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    *clutches gut from the Armania low blow* you fight a good battle, sir. fair enough.

but uhh ya do what you need to do for July and such, thats still a month away... we've got time

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • For moi, I leave at the end of June (late 20's) and come back at the end of July. I can't think of anything to post, as I usually follow the pack in these sort of waiting situations.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    i really don't think a 'break' would be necessary. especially since none of the vacations/trips happen until roughly July... so you can understand my skepticism towards busy being the reason no ones been posting... especially in the middle o' summer. I think people taking a break will just kill the RP. Anyway... none of my business what you guys do in your free time, i know that "omg i have a free second, better write in PLF" doesn't run through my mind a lot...

P.S. on that note, i wont be around this weekend, I'm drivin down to LA. See you guys Sunday.

P.S.S. zomg Silhouette changed his name.

P.S.S.S. I <3 Chili Dogs

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been on lately. Currently, I'm at my grandparents, and the computer.. sucks. So, I'm sure if I can post now. Plus, I'm forced to go outside due to nice weather..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back