• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: please refrain from double posting

IC: I woke up, but the shadow energy had drained too far to be of any trouble... I let the rain return to the control of Kyogre, and teleported back to my base...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    Exsaughsted and sore from the battle, I teleported back to my tower and took a quick nap. When I woke up, I went up to my stadium. I saw Jolteon sleeping up in the stands. I woke him up and asked him if he wanted to battle me for training. He agreed, and we started the fight. He charged at me, and I dodged, but he then used thunder. I was hit, but just shook off the pain. I used psybeam, but he got out of the way. He ran toward me and hit me with spark. I bit him, but it didn't do much. He tackled me and pinned me to the ground, and I kicked him off. He used spark again, and knocked me over. "Give up?" He asked. "No."I replied, grinning, I used psychic, and sent him sliding across the floor. He used pin missle, but I ducked and the needles just hit the wall and fell to the floor. I used quick attack, but when I hit Jolteon, he used thundershock. I fell, and gave up. "You win." I told him, smiling. I teleported to my room, and went to sleep. When I awoke, I was in a small cell-like room in a lab. Jolteon was in the same room with me, asleep. I looked up, and a Cipher peon reached down and picked me up by the nape of my neck.

Years
    somehow, I had wandered back to the Cipher lab, and was busy snagging new pokemon.. I was pretty bored, considering a single look at my meganium was enough to send all the cipher members I ran into running for cover...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    The peon put me in and odd machine, and shut the door. I tried opening it, but noting worked, not even hidden power. A dark purple gas filled the tiny chamber. I held my breath but it didn't work. I immeadiately blacked out. I woke up in an indoor stadium. A Cipher peon stood behind me. "Ready to fight?" He asked. I growled and nodded. He went to the other side of the stadium and sent out a metang. I used hidden power, and sent metang hurling toward the wall. It floated back up, and charged at me. I used double team, then charged at it with shadow rush. It fainted. Th cipher peon returned his pokemon to it's ball, and stroked my head as he walked by. "You'll be perfect." He said. I purred and followed my new master.

Years
    I morphed to a form that was mostly human, but with Flygon wings and tail. the result from the Cipher members didn't change, so finally, i sent my meganium to block the escape route of one. I proceeded to take all his pokemon, shadow or not, then let him go.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    I heard sounds coming from somewhere nearby. I could tell who it was. I hissed. The Cipher peon looked the way I was he saw Eclipse. I ran toward her, the peon following.

Years
    I looked at Kiri, and my eyes went from light blue, to jet black. I had virtually entered a mode of pure trainer, not caring about anyone else except my pokemon. I took a pokeball off my belt, and threw out my Sableye

Years
    I calmly stepped out of the way, and threw out a Shedinja. I then ordered Sabbleye to use skill swap on it. After the attack was completed, I returned shedinja to it's pokeball

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    OOC:Sparks, why do you keep finding random pok?mon?

Still in morph, I ran to the Cipher lab to help out those I knew where in need. I headbutted Kiri to keep her from attacking Eclipse any more..

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    I faited. I woke up inside a small eclosed space. I rammed against the walls, but couldn't get out. The top was red and slightly transparent. I rammed the wall again, and it opened I saw a bright red flash and was sitting on a desk next to a pokeball. The Cipher peon from before entered the room. He picked me and the ball up and brought me into a garage where a man was loading boxes of pokeballs into truck. The peon put me back inside the ball, and dropped it into a box labeled 'psychic types'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back