• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    " I think I may have a cure for some...problems." I say,"There is no way to get rid of the darkness within you, but if you are willing to answer a few questions, I may be able to help with other things."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "so..judging from your answers, you have a personality that is almost completily consumed by that darkness, but you still have you own emotions. You just try and hide them." I turn tward the exit. " Perhaps after my training, I can create a cure for your problems"
    With that, I hurry off into the forest.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    ((SWEET! Awsome avatar! =D))
    The box closed. I broke out of the ball, opening the box. I was in the truck, and it had already srarted moving. I saw jolteon sitting nearby, having just broken out of a his box. He looke over at me and growled. I hissed, and tackled him. After a long hard fight, we both lied on the floor, KO'd. I woke up next to jolteon, out in the desert. I saw the truck leaving, the boxes of pokeballs falling out the open back. Jolteon didn't move at all. He was still breathing, though. I had the urge to finish him off, but fought it. I lied down next to him. I'd protect him. His coat wasn't made up of needles as it was when he was tense or angry, but softer that I had ever felt it. He was very warm, too. I moved closer and fell asleep.

Years
    I morphed into my Flygon form, and returned to the waterfall.. the area had returned to normal, ever since I stopped sending dark energy around... I rested under the waterfall, and focused on my emotions...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    Jolteon woke up. He growled and lunged at me. I used disable on him. "Try to fight it." I said. I released him. He walked toward me and licked my face. Blushing, I pretended to ignore it, and teleported us to Agate Forest. We walked toward the stone shrine. It glowed when I was close, but not when jolteon was. I leapt on top. A ball of pale green light surrounded me, and I no longer wanted to hurt anyone out of anger. I teleported myself and Jolteon to my tower.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back