• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Blast replied, "Your dad hasn't even started training you. He probably hasn't told you, why we're training. I don't care for caring, I'd rather be strong then soft." He stuck his tongue out at her and ran back to my side.

"Like father like son?" I said shrugging. I then took him upstairs to the library to teach him to read and write.

Years
    hissing in pain, I slowly flapped over to a dark corner, my hatred of company getting the better of me. There, I curled up, and looked at a special device on my wing. The device was the cause of my rampage. Occaisonally, the device would actiate, placing nothing but hatred and resentment in my heart. once it activated, I could see nothing but the bad side of everything. I'd have gotten it off, but I couldn't reach said wing

Years
    Not responding, I backed further into my corner, and accidently cried out as I aggrevated my wing.

OOC: think about it.. if something twice as big as you were was approaching you, and you didn't know what they wanted, wouldn't you be scared?

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I walked over to Paige and the new guy and said, "That boy learns quickly! He doesn't need rest." I pointed a pointed my finger at him and transfered some of my energy to him. "There better. And as for your wing." I put my hands on his wings and I sent electric pulses threw his body and purified his wounds, so they didn't hurt.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "You okay?" I ran over, hoping that the Flygon was okay...

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I looked up at Eclipse. Suddenly it hit me. It just clicked or something... She must have just escaped morph hunters. "Hey, Miss Flygon, were morph hunters after you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back