• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "I know.. I just wish my rampage had picked a different target besides you... I feel so bad..."

OOC: I must admit paige, you are a fast typer. It's fun trying to keep up

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "I hate morph hunters. Um, Miss, what's your name? I'm Shadow..." I nodded, flicking my Espeon ear.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Excuse me if I seem too polite, but it is quite a lovely name... my mother just taught me very good manners."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Keep in mind you may see me more often in my Pichu with an Espeon ear form than in Houndoom form..."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I tilted my tiny little head. I jumped onto Eclipse's face, looking into one of her eyes. "Can you see me now?"

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I jumped off her face. "Sorry... just testing. I guess I'm kind of childish at heart... after all, I'm 16 and I act like I'm as young as Paige, who's 11..."

Years
    "Hi Eclipse. My names Minty and well I can be anything but mostly I'll be human. Well look human at least." I said that last bit floating in the air and breathing fire at the same time as looking human. "You probally don't know this Eclipse but we we created to fight an evil in the future. We were supposed to be training to battle this evil but I leave for a while and everyone has gone mad and got into parenting!" I calmed myself down and continued. "I am thinking that if so many of us were made that we are going to need all the help that we can get. I was wondering... Would you like to join us in our training?"

Years
    "much as I hate to say it, no to both. I can't stay put very long, hunters are tracking my every move. and I don't want to put anyone else in danger" Flapping my wings and rising, I flew about a mile away, before I felt something hit my wing. I looked over and recognised it immediatly. a tranquliser dart. feeling the effects, I floated down and managed to land before I was knocked out

OOC: no coming and rescuing me!

Last edited:
    Years
    When I woke up, I was in a sort of test tube. around me, humans were checking my energy reading and preparing experimints. I looked up, and noticed what I idenentified as a pain ray. And it was charging up. when I was hit with it, my brain was flooded with painful memories. and I was feeling major pain. I felt like a dagger was pushed into my wing and twisted. I couldn't take any more of it. my vision went red. my ability list switched around. I had started to rampage

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "I'm hungry. Hey Eclipse, how about-- Eclipse!" I teleported to her immediately. "Eclipse..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back