• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    "Ugh, that's it!" I Charged almost light-speed head first after Paige, flew in front of her and used skull bash against her head. I bouced off, fell to the ground, and fainted from the impact of my skull smashing into hers. Thoughts rushed through my mind, like whether or not I had hurt her any, what was going on, and what would happen to me.

Years
    I flew after paige, grabbed her tail, and with astonising strength for a flygon, dragged her to the ground. once I brought her down, I pinned her by the throat on the ground. "listen, I'm your friend, which is why I'm not allowing you to leave. there are people here who care about you, and if they left you, how would YOU feel?" calming down, I released my grip on paige's throat. "on second thought, I'm going to die anyway, so go on. break your best friend's heart. I won't be alive to see it"

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I stood up on all fours and tried to shake off the pain of the skull bash. I calmly walked over to Eclipse an Paige and sat down. "Eclipse is right." I said. "Your making a pretty bad choice."

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I put one paw on Paige, and one on Eclipse, and teleported to a hospital. I used my powers to change her back into a human, and turned myself back into my human form. I walked up to the counter and explained what had happened. Thankfully, all of the Hospital's staff weren't against pokemorphs, and knew how to treat them. She got a stretcher in, and Paige was lifted onto it and taken to a room and placed on a bed.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    "No!" I said, teleporting in front of the window and blocking it, "You have your whole life ahead of you! Something wonderful could happen, but you wouldn't be alive to see it happen!"

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    "Aw, come on! I've felt the same way before! I've thought about commiting suicide myself, but I had COMMON SENSE so I was smart enough to know that it would get better, and it did! I used to steal, and I've been very cruel to both people and pokemon, in fact...I almost killed someone once..." I sealed the window shut by melting part of it with my powers.

Years
    "if a friend walked out on me, I wouldn't care. I never have long lasting friends. besides, I disobeyed the one thing that my parents asked me not to do. I killed. I didn't want to kill, I was in mid rampage, I wasn't myself, but I still did it. It was me, who caused lots of people's lives to end. If I don't kill myself now, I'm going to carry the burden of my deed for the rest of my life"

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I scoweled, and tears ran down my cheeks. "When a dragon pokemon goes on a rampage, it's not their fault. You shouldn't blame yourself for those times." My eyes glowed white as stared into Eclipse's eyes, and used hypnosis.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I stopped Eclipse in mid-air with disable. "Just think about it." I said. "I'm gonna go get something to eat. I'll be back later." I said, walking out the door and toward a resturant nearby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back