• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Of what? That I don't betray you? Heh, the only way that'd happen is if I were made into a Shadow Pokemon..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Meh... sorry, Paige-- eh, Latias... I can promise you 100% that it won't happen. Buck up, I didn't mean to scare you..."

Years
    I looked over, a new change in me. the shadow in me had won. I was a shadow pokemon, but i had changed myself. and | was more commpassionate than a normal shadow pokemon. being away from my friends hadn't been good for me. it had darkened me, changed me. and not for the better. I heard somebody crying, and desided to check it out. it was another flygon, older than me, and another female. my light half took over, and I put my hand on her soulder "madam, can I help you with anything?"

The older flygon looked up, tears streaming down her sheeks. her eyes widened as the looked at me "Eclipse?"

I was shocked, I racked my brain for how she could know my name. then it clicked. My eyes widened. "Mom?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "I can help take care of Latias, Latios... even you if you need it." I smiled, knowing my Celebi powers might come in handy sometime...

Years
    I shifted, hearing the voice. my eyes locked on shadow, but the fact that he was not celebi at the moment, and that I was not an artifical shadow, ment my heart could not lighten. my eyes shifted to the latias, and sensing the light coming off of her, growled

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    OOC: Hey FT. Actually, I am Celebi.

IC: "Ah... Latias grows in age..." I nodded to Latios.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back