• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Yes, Paige... it's Celebi. How are you?" I grabbed Celebi and gave her a little kiss...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Erm... don't pass me off as rude, but you're much cuter as a Latias... no offense."

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I awoke next to Eclipse's now empty burrow. I shook the numbness from sleeping from my head and stood up, my arms and legs in a lot of pain from what had happened before. Since I had been so relaxed, I was in my original half human half umbreon form. I changed to my half human half espeon form and focused of Eclipse. I tried to teleport to her, but something was blocking me from it. She had a black aura that was too powerful. I teleported to Paige, Shadow, and Latios. When i got there I fell to the ground. The pain just kept getting worse and worse.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I flew over to Paige, and whispered, "You're so cute and full of energy... just how do you do it?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back