• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: doesn't help if you are talking to someone that is offline at the moment

IC: deciding the tornado wasn't enough, I flew to the base and breathed a black flame into it. if it weakend you enough, it would turn you into a shadow

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    "Aaaargh!" I cried, getting thrown around slammed into the ground by the tornado. I used recover before it's darkness overtook my mind. I flew into the air, and prepared to dodge the next attack.

Years
    I smiled, then breathed the black mist into the air again "don't bother fighting it. if you haven't noticed, my tail is absorbing your energy. If you fight it, it will just make the shadow process hurt you" I said, as the dust began to settle...

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I woke up, okay. I looked up and saw the mist. I crawled under it and stood up when I'd gotten pat it. I watched Eclipse flying away and followed. I probably couldn't fix this problem, but I had to make sure it didn't get worse.

Years
    I stopped, sensing the light following me. I glansed back, and my light-sensitive eyes saw her immediatly. I was tempted to finish the job, but the sun was rising, and I couln't see very well during the day. I hit the ground and dug my way under.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I followed her yet again. I glowed, and used almost all of my energy to cause an explosion even more devastating than the one that I had caused before. I fell to the ground, almost out of energy.

((G2g. I have to go to a restuaraunt to eat dinner, and then go to Seattle to stay at a hotel so that I can catch a flight to Anchorage tomorrow...I might be back in a couple of days, bye!))

Years
    ((Bye! enjoy your stay in my hometown!))

The assult fropm the light attack was too much for my shadow self. when the dust cleared, I was on the ground, my heart beating about once a minite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back