• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige: nooo my brother!!!!
    Latios:.................... don't worry sis........................
    Paige:take me................ eclipse TAKE ME TO WHERE EVER YOU WANT!!!!!

Years
    I stopped for a moment, and looked back. while I was still, you could actually see the diffrence. the normally dark green sections of my body had turned black, and the light green had turned grey. My eyes were an even deeper red. and there was a new look in my eyes. the eyes were cold, calculating. they were the eyes of a preditor

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I flew over to Eclipse, Paige, and Latios. "Eclipse? Wow... is it really you? Hi, Eclipse! Wait a minute... what are you pulling on me?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I flew out of the way of the earthquake, and frowned. "Eclipse... you don't have to play 'Bash the Celebi' just because you've forgotten who I am!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back