• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Name:Okin
    Kind: (pokemon, human, pokemorph, or half-beast, if you start as the former two, you will become one of the latter two.)
    Pokemon type: (What pokemon you were/fused with)Haunter
    Appearance:A Shaggy Looking Kid With A M16. He Went To Military School, and also weres jeans, a t-shirt and a knife
    Personality: (optional)
    History: He Was a Strong Kid,But He Was Pushed Aruond Alot. Now He Spends His Time searching for the people who laughed at him.
    Roleplaying sample:As He Jumped Through The Bush, He Heard A Voice."whos there?!"he yelled waiting for an answer, he pulled out his M16, waiting for the stranger to approch

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: That would be . . . interesting.]

Pausing, Rey indicated distant mountains with a glance of his eyes. Then, speaking aloud, he questioned, "Am I correct in assuming you were a human before Team Rocket intervened?" The Dragonair morph lowered himself into a sit at the river's bank, allowing his tail's end to enter the cold, calming current. Even capturing Kyogre's DNA was likely quite a difficult feat for the Rockets.

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Marina turned and stopped directly infront of Rey, rising so she could give a clear nod. Then, dipping down, she swam to the edge of the river beside her, raising her arms so they were crossing over themselves on the bank. Resting her chin on them, she kept her stare on him, then looked forward with a distant stare, as though she had spaced out.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    The sun was yet to rise as i awoke from my nap, streching i took flight staying away wouldn't matter if not for to long. As i started my journey i started diving and performing areal tricks just to relax i traveled towards the river so i may qunch my thirst taking my fill i continued my acrobatic display. Now for some food i said to my self where could i find some food searching down stream i saw two morphs talking one in the water. Moving closer i looked with caution....

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    After glancing toward Marina, Rey turned his gaze to the bank on the opposite side of the river. Raising his hand as though to brush aside a few strands of hair, the Dragonair morph released a few sparks of electricity from his fingertips toward the collar on his neck--temporarily disabling the listening device. Speaking in a quiet, level tone he warned, "Right now, Rockets are all over the city . . . looking for a group of morphs that escaped recently. But, now that they've discovered their location, they will likely send more agents. The city isn't a safe place."

Realizing that the Rockets monitoring him would soon grow suspicious, he quickly added, "Do you have anywhere you can go--away from this city, that is?"

Last edited:

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
    ..The umbreon morph was ignoring me..how dare he. No one ignores me. His arrogence will be his downfall. I shall try again...

"So, do you have a plan or not? We will need to know these things. The reason why, Team Rocket is organised, and this..." I gestured around at the various morphs. "..Is hardly a satasfactory level of organisation. We will need a plan. I will assist you with anything you might need me to do, and though I'm quite competent, these morphs will not be happy to take suggestions, let alone any kind of tactical command, from me. You on the other hand, have more or less established yourself as a leader. We can use that. Give them something to rally around..

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    still wondering what the two morphs were doing closer i went putting my self in more danger they would be able to see me if they were looking i was safe at less until they spotted me i am causious as they could be team rocket loyalest morphs.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey's Dragonair ears twitched slightly as he glanced upward. Seeing the Togetic morph above, his aura instantly changed from its previous peaceful air. Raising himself into a stand, Rey stared silently upward. Suddenly, the headset hanging about his neck erupted into a burst of static with interspersed curses. Then I suppose that is one of my targets . . .

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Marina, just now noticing the new morph, and Rey's now hostile aura, dove underwater and swam away down the river, much faster than she had before when she met the Dragonair morph, the only visable thing, which was also very faint, were the red glow that the lines etched on her body emitted.

Years
    OOC: Uh, Wilco Blackflame? You do realize that Shineyelectrode is moving as we speak, right? It says so in his siggy!

He can't reply to our posts for at least another week and a half, so what do you guys think we should do? I say we hang around my character's place until he comes back, and maybe get some plots done? (it's just a suggestion...)

IC: "Hmm?" Duc mumbled. There was something going on outside. He put on his shoes and started towards the small lake near the house. Feeling that something could happen, he snuck towards the place, hiding himself as much as he could.

Finally, under the cover of bushes and other vegetation, he saw other Pok?morphs. One of which looked hostile towards another. Duc decided against his ideals and waited to see what would happen. He felt that this situation could work out on its own, despite his attitudes towards such situations.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Oh no, i thought i've been spotted
    "If its a battle you want then thats what you'll get" i said to my opponent, the Dragonair morph he was not one of the escapies so he was most likely still serving Team Rocket..
    " Before we start we require a judge " i said to by my self some time it was my fault anyway i even started the battle .

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "You seem eager to fight," Rey said levelly, his eyes flat and cold. "But, no judge is necessary. For now, we'll see who lives." The Dragonair morph's eyes snapped closed, hiding their wintery light. "That is . . . if you truly do wish to fight." Feeling a warning spark at his collar, the male swiftly added, "Do you?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back