• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

and my head was positioned comfortably upon his right shoulder, making a squeaking noise as I breathed. I was completely warn out from the events that took place the past few days, and just needed to rest.

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
    OOC: Why must everyone say he? Infernia is a female character. XD

The other two have returned. Clearly those incompetent grunts deployed to find them once I'd contacted HQ that they were alone in the city had failed to find them. Bah, no matter. It will all fall together soon enough..and when it does...I smiled.

Giving away the location of this house would be too risky. I am already under enough suspicion from the others and the communicator's radio waves would no doubt be picked up by the psychics and possibly...what was his name, Nambi. That is something I cannot risk. the communicator shall stay turned off around here..

Personally, I am quite enjoying the new form I have obtained, as with my master gone I could do naught but sit around...

I must rest for now however..where is the human with the gauntlet..ah, at the computer I see...."Is there anywhere I might rest? I've not slept much in the past few days.."

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Following the group from above i hoped not to be spotted this seamed the case they had come to a house i waited in hiding as the morphs went in after all had entered i flew over and landed on the roof sitting there i hoped i wasn't noticed while i was there i rested for a while after a few hours passed the umbreon came carring the sandshrew i took flight and hid in a tree in the back garden that would of been a heavy load i thought as i laughed as they approched the house falling asleep in the branches the sun will wake me as i fell asleep..

Kurosaki

"Nambi..." I mumbled, more asleep then awake. "Put me down somewhere quiet.... And leave me alone until I wake up..." Following this, I let out a slight yawn, and began to creating the squeaking noise again, indicating I had fallen asleep.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    My eyes flashed suddenly, but I didn't say anything. I set her down in a spot in the lawn, resting against the house, before returning to the door. Didn't these people open their doors? Still, there was an easier way... In a flash of darkness, I was gone, and standing inside the doorway, looking around at the house. "Nice plce," I muttered, looking for the others.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Suisho and I had followed Duc to his house. Suisho and I had little trouble keeping up with him as any people around us seemed to give us a wide berth. We followed Duc inside and pomptly went ot the kitchen.

Suisho and I milled around the kitchen of the house. There wasn't much to do and we were rather bored. Suisho sat down on the floor and looked around. It was a nice kitchen... I, meanwhile, was walking around in a circle. Something didn't ring right about that growlithe morph...

"Nice house." said Suisho in a normal tone, wondering if Duc could hear her. I looked over at her for a moment and then continued pacing.

Years
    "Uh, sure. You could use my bed if you'd like." Duc said to the Growlithe-morph, motioning towards the mattress. Suddenly, he heard somebody step in. "So I guess Nambi came back." He logged off the internet and started a program before he walked downstairs to meet the Umbreon.

"Hey, thanks, Nambi!" Duc managed to catch Nambi's compliment. "It's not much, but it's a place where I could always unwind." Peeking out the window, he also saw that Nambi had brought back the Sandshrew morph, asleep. Just in case, Duc ran out and disabled the sprinkler system. He adjusted his red hat and checked on everyone else. "How's it going, guys?"

Well, since it seemed safe to do so, Duc asked Nambi a question. "Um, I hope you don't mind, but what do you guys plan to do next?"

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    A nice enough house, it looked like. Not all of the runaways, but that was better. One could actually be quite helpful, even better at the beginning. The grin now on my face was far from my usual warm, welcoming smile. I shifted it to the latter and walked up to the front door, knocking sharply.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I turned to the knocking sound, but expected Duc to answer it. "Frankly, I can't speak for anyone else, but I intend to stop the PAP that they used to create us." I said, my eyes suddenly going cold. "I'm hoping that some of you are willing to help me, so that I stand a chance." I said, turning away...

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Name:Marina
    Kind:Half-Beast
    Pokemon type:Kyogre
    Appearance:
    In her human/pokemon form, her entire body is stream-lined, with a royal blue hue except for her arms and face, with are ghostly white. Black, methodical and parallel lines run down her entire body which glow red on occasion. A line runs down under each of her pale blue eyes, down her checks, and disapear under her neck. Her long hair had turned into a long, blue, fin, fused together. Though unnatural, the fin was smooth, long, and elongated, and the black lines run through it as well. The same went for marina's bangs, staying at the same length as they were before.

Personality:
    She tends to keep to herself, and doesn't make friends easily, but make friends with her, and you have a loyal friend for life.

History:
    Marina didn't have any friends when she was young, so she spent her time alone, studying pokemon, and for school. When she reached of age to be a pokemon trainer, her knowledge helped her well through the land with her pokemon, Yuki, which was the nickname for her male Rattata.

Roleplaying sample:
    In a deep, dark and dank cave, in the middle of the ocean, connecting a series of islands, stood several team rocket scientists, who were busy collecting a sample of what appeared to be a small fin-scale. A dark line was etched across it, and it glowed a dim red in the cold dark, fading away, then repeating. Having collected their sample, the scientists left the caves, back to the mainland. Meanwhile, in a small office room, a whiff of smoke rose from a large work chair, turned to look at a large monitor installed on the wall opposite of the door infront of it. On it stood the wavering image of a girl, Marina, resting under the shade of a tree, alongside with Yuki, curled up next to her. A small grin curled the man's lips, who sat in the chair, smoking the ciggarrette, as he watched the screen, plotting a scheme.

(Hello Everyone!)

Marina looked behind her with a slight hiss, her human speech had left her long ago, even after being trained from PAP to do so, she had escaped it long ago, when the project first started being sucessfull in its research. She was also stuck in her half human/pokemon form, having used it for so long. She had heard of other pokemorph's, like her, having been through Celadon, and she was determined to find them before she was found by Team Rocket. But just as though the words 'Team Rocket' flashed through her mind had effect, two of their trainers raced into the alleyway she stood in, shouting threats at her, priming their pokemon to fight her. She took no hesistation in running away from them, her footfalls like slick soft slaps against the pavement as she skidded akwardly across the pavement with a desperate hiss, filled with fear for the moment.

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
    Though the offer to sleep is there, this I have to hear...Possibly it could be engineered to allow the morphs easy access, and then, when they're all inside, the facility could be locked down, affording us a nice haul...

I turned and stood across the room from the umbreon. "Well that all depends. What did you have in mind. Anything special aside from charging in all guns blazing? Or are you still working on that part? Going in without a well laid plan won't serve you well."

Years
    "Well, I don't like Team Rocket any more than you do, so sure, why not?" Duc generously accepted the offer. He's had run-ins with Team Rocket before. That's how he got his bandaged arm in the first place, protecting Misty from an assult. He rubbed his right arm upon remembering this.

At the same time, he answered the door. The door slightly creaked as it jarred open. There, he saw a purple-haired person. Looks like an Espeon-morph. he thought. "Hi, can I help you?"

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Marina felt something hard push her down and retreat away quickly, pushing her down to the ground with force. She turned around to look, and saw that one of the trainers had released a large Raticate, its long white fang glistened ominiously as it glared at her. The other trainer primed a pokeball, and threw it at her, hoping for an easy capture. She gave a quickly placed water gun shot at the pokeball, knocking it back into the trainer, knocking him in the forehead during the process. Turning her head, Marina gave a full water blast at the Raticate, knocking it back into its trainer as so, then turned, skittering back to her feet and running through the alleyways while they recovered, searching for a place to hide...

Kurosaki

I, in the meantime, was asleep against the wall outside, oblivious to the fact that I had basically asked him to leave me here alone defensless. If I was attacked or something, it would all be over, though I wasn't thinking of it in my sleep of course, I was out like a light.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I smiled slightly and said "So I'm not totally mistaken. A few of you are hiding here." I spread my hands a bit, gesturing towards myself. "As you can see, I'm rather like you lot. I'm in need of a place to stay. I was wondering if I could join you all."

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    It wasn't long before the raticate had caught up with her, pouncing on her and sinking its long teeth into Marina's shoulder, causing her to scream in agony. She gripped the unruly rat, prying it off her, and throwing it to the side. In her agony, she inhaled deeply, facing the Raticate, and the air around her suddenly turned misty cold as a bright, icy blue light formed in her open mouth. The next moment, the sound of an Ice Beam fired could be heard, the Raticate frozen in place, had crossed its short stubby arms in a futile attempt to protect itself. Mist shot from Marina's mouth as she coughed from the unexpected attack, as blue blood fell from her shoulder. The trainers came into view again shortly, and she had no choice but to break out in the open, skittering through the streets to the outskirts, concidently near the house that the other pokemorphs resided in currently, attracting the attention of the cityfolk, and eventually, the police, as they saw her running away from the two team rocket trainers, who had stopped just after the alleyway in confusion, trying to decide whether to keep going and most likely get caught, or retreat and get a demotion, and decided to take the latter, running back into the alleyways, where they were apprehended by the police, who had enough time during their small debate to catch up to them, while a few others, including the famous 'Officer Jenny', chased the half human.

Years
    OOC: Wow. Long sentence, Marina!

IC: Man, how many more can there be? Duc thought. No matter. More friends, the better, he always said. "Sure, I guess I can fit at least one more in here. Come on in." At that, Duc invited the Espeon morph inside. "Hi, my name's Duc. Nice to meet you." He extended a hand of friendship.

After pointing out his facilities (the kitchen, places to rest, and entertainment for the time being), Duc noticed another Pok?morph just before closing the door. This time, being chased by the well known Officer Jenny. Well, I guess this is the official Pok?morph refugee camp... "Hey! You there! If you don't want to get in trouble, you'd best get in here!" Duc yelled, hoping that Officer Jenny didn't notice.

At the same time, he asked the current Pok?morphs to get the Sandshrew morph inside, just in case. I hope she's not too cranky when she wakes up... he thought to himself.

Marina

Kyogre Adept
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    ((Punishes self by rapping self on the head. X_x))

Marina looked just in time to see the other Pokemorph yell to her, and just as she turned towards the house, Jenny caught up with her and tackled her down, pinning her down atop of her back. Marina screeched in pain as Jenny unknowingly started to crush the fin that used to be her hair, and soon rolled over, breaking free, and in a rage started to gather energy for her Ice Beam, aiming at the surprised Jenny. She would need to be stopped by another pokemorph, otherwise she'd end up hurting, possibly ending the Officer's life in a fel blast of ice.

Years
    OOC: By the way, my character's not really a true Pok?morph. Just giving the heads up.

IC: Oh, great. Duc thought. We really don't need a situation now!

He quickly ran towards the down Pok?morph. It looked like it was already injured, and was preparing for an attack. The last thing we need right now is a casuallty!

"Go, Butterfree!" he yelled as he tossed one of his Pok?balls with his left hand. A healthy butterfly came out. "Use Safeguard to protect those two from hurting each other!"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Rey strode quietly down the dirt road, one hand holding a wad of minimally clean rags to the wound on his face. His other hand was held before him--faintly glowing as he tracked the energy signatures of the escapees. As he began to near Celadon City, a muffled voiced hissed from the headset that hung from his belt.

Putting the communicator into placed over his head, the Dragonair morph could distinguish a stream of foul language summoning his attention. Raising the microphone into position, he calmly responded, "I hear you."

"About time, too, idiot! Do you have any idea how long I've been shoutin' to get your attention?"

". . . No," he replied shortly.

The Rocket briefly paused, as though slightly unsure as to how he would respond to the blunt answer. Finally, he snapped, "It was a rhetorical question, fool. Now, how close are you to the target?"

"Close enough." Rey flinched as he felt sparks issue from his collar.

"Wrong answer. Now get moving, and no more of your smart-aleck talk-back."

"Yes . . . sir," the male responded, speaking the last word with inaudible distaste. As the communication channel closed, Rey removed the cloths from his face. Tracing his finger gently over the scarlet stains, he deemed that his wound had sufficiently closed for the rags to be unnecessary. Shoving the rags unceremoniously into the pouch at his side, he continued to track the Pokemorphs' movements.

-----------------------------

As he entered Celadon City, Rey silently glanced about the various structures--ignoring the suspicious gazes fixed condemningly upon him. Lowering the headset to his neck, the young morph started down the street.

Having passed the department store saturated with the escaped morphs' trace energy, Rey paused. A new energy had begun to mingle with the others--an energy that felt familiar.

Activating the headset, though not raising it into place, Rey quietly spoke as he entered a dark alley.

"Number 1314 reporting."

"What is it?"

"Were any other agents deployed to secure the escaped prisoners?"

"Yeah, obviously," the Rocket operator responded--a note of sarcasm in his voice. "What's it to you anyway?"

Suppressing the coldness of his tone, Rey quietly said, "I was not informed of the situation."

"It ain't your job to be informed! It's your job to work!" the Rocket snapped irately. "Don't you go gettin' too big-headed or nothin'! The bosses do the thinkin'--not you! And--"

"1314 over and out." The com-link closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back