• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePun Chain

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Anyone wanna go on a magikarpet ride? because it sounds a little farfetche'd but the scenery on the ride is florges!

also we need to take down that forretress over there thay keep shooting bisharp doublades over here and its so un-beartic-able! (i had to work on that last one lol it might not make sense the first time XD)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    There's Swalot of them on PC in the X&Y section, I Sawk the other day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    its like dittos are mews nowadays. its reuniclus (i know already used but i could only think of that) its like a disease and we need to kyurem

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • What's wrong with sawk puns? Any pun will seel-fice!

What do you get when you find three people singing at an archeops-ogy site?
    A Dug trio!
    Yeah that wasn't very good, but there are no doduovers!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Ah.. ah.. Axew! Pardon me, I sneezed!

Rode my Horsea today, but I didn't wear a Shelmet.. I should have, really.
    The weather was Trubbish! You'd think I would have been Cleffa enough to stay inside!
    Mukky, too!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • What Dodou you say we'll Throh the Caterpie outta the bag? All of these puns Sawk and and maybe we should look for a Kyurem. lemme Raichu a note.

Back